Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! (48007 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Remember when I was in Basic 7,After morning Assembly we ought to stay in class and wait for our teacher buh we stay at d corridor skemping our schoolmate dat are been lashed for late comin unfortunately mr samuel saw all of us and he ask us 2 come downstairs and do some picking As d classcaptain I hId my self @ d bak oF a pillar so odaz wen 2 do d piccking...wen my mates came bak I was lyk u pipu aren smart....Along d line d man came 2 our klas instruct errbody 2 stand up hands up and eyez close....D man fish me out ask me 2 faze d board nd lashes me 24 strokes nd afta dat as our fine art teacher he drew a car and ask me 2 push it 2 basic 9 klas and d rest was history...Rip 2 mr samuel he is now a deceased

*rmber wen I report my friend to d principal after he told me he wanna rape Awawu our classmate and 2day my friend moses is a pastor.........so many memories Alhamdulilai 4 all

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Back then when ah was in ss1. Our Social prefect then was a beautiful babe ah had a crush on. I used to dream abt this babe wheneva ah closed ma eyes though ah never made a move but the girl wicked eeh! Her strictness made her popular to the extent evry1 hates her. I fell into her trap on countless occasion, there was a day she seized ma sandals bcz ah wasn't putting on stockin which made me trekked home bare footed. Kai, ah come join the masses hate this babe eeh to the extent ah do include her in prayerz telling God to make her repeat class lol. Omo, when ah enter ss2 the next term the news say Ifeoma our social prefect fail and repeat ss2 shock me. Evrybody just dey avoid her 4 class except me. Naso the babe take love me oh! Naso e take spread evrywhere say na me dey date her but ah no send. Our relation was smooth though one yoruba corper nearly snatched her 4rm me but God pass am. She bought two pairs of pencil mouth jean back then as ma birthday present. She dey Dubai now but we dey relate via fb sha. Those good old days

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Ethan015(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
lmao!!!!
I admired one girl in my class, Chisom from our JSS1, till we moved and I changed school, but couldn't walk up to her nor write a love letter. The only thing I know was how I feel each time she's with me. lol... most of us na liver no gree make we express ourselves....lwkm

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by kadree(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Georgina! Georgina!! Wetin my eye c because of u
still neva fit comot for my mind since1997, den in
j s s 3. because of Georgina I decided to face dis
brief, lil thick guy who find no oda place to
always find comfort apart from Georgina's rader .
I lie to my friends say d guy dey always dey
abuse all of us but meanwhile, na only me know
say na just because of Georgina i dey vex wit d
guy.

Well, it got to a point where we av to show our
strength, nai dem set us(gidigbo) *to d public
school goers, I hail oo* Bn a tall boy n one who
was a strong fan of jackie chan, na I first throw
one kick wey I don dey imagine for months as e
go take b for my opponent body. So wen it was
time wit d small stout stature looking guy, I felt
"Oh God, tnk u for dis fud"

As I throw my long leg, nai dis guy jus weave go
side n d nxt tin wey I c, na my tall body wey
suspend for air n before I go say make I analyse
wetin dey apun, na ground d guy dey from get
nice time wit my face. My face just dey welcome
all d punch wey d guy dey throw. Make God elp
me bless dat guy wey come save life dat day. up
till nw, I don't know y d guy took it so personal
wit me. I get up wit my swollen face, dust my
body, pick my school sandal, sofri dey go house.

I reach house, greet mumsy, she answer without
d expected questions. before I ask of fud, she don
serve me already. I eat enta rum go slp.

Later for nite wen popsy don balance well for
sitting room,dey listen to him favorite sound *dat
old instrumental wey dey welcome NTA CHANNEL
10 NEWS for nite, na my mama unleash d ballistic
question "wetin do u for eye?" nai I answer "wen I
dey come bck from school, I hit my face for iron
rode" mumsy open mouth for like 5 minutes
without finding d strength to close it . Her look
was like "wich kind olodo b dis? even up to d
point of telling gud lies?u use wrapper tie ur face? lolz. A funny past moment
I swear

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Simitrendy:
[b]

My best kind of Thread

I remembered when I was in JSS3 during extension( an easter holiday coaching for JSS3 and SSS3 students)

That's how my friend Tomisin wrote a love letter to one girl called Jumoke as he showed me to help him to Edit it, I'm a good love letter Editor smiley

He was afraid to put it, I gave d guy courage but he was still afraid, as he was panicking about the letter

The letter mistakenly entered d girl locker

Through a tiny hole... Funny tho d girl locker was locked with these Tokoz Padlock.

And we can't break it, cos it might lead to another punishment

Monday Morning came, Nah so d girl enter class open locker see Tomisin love letter, Tomisin sef dey feel himself say Nah him get d babe.

Uno what d girl came to where Tomisin was seating, gave him 3 dirty and beautiful slaps grin

The class was shocked smiley as Tomisin couldn't revenge by beating her, They later discover he wrote a love letter.

His case was reported to d VP Mr Obas Nah so dem talk say make him cut grass for 3 weeks

After we left High school

You know what.... Tomisin and Jumoke met at Uni

And you know what happened

They're dating now....

I mean dey love themselves like kilode now

[/b]
you are a lying liar. If the guy and the girl are in the university now that means they entered secondary school after Gsm had already become a means of communication in naija so it wasn't the era of love letter writing. This have already expose ur lies dude.
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by babywhite(f): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
good old times
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Teryfik(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Simitrendy:

see your life outside, who tell u say Nah Yoruba movie

the last time I checked d post I didn't mention movie, I said it happened to my friend Tomisin for crying out loud

Oga, warn yourself o grin

e be like say me sef don watch d yoruba film...shey b Odunlade Adekola dey d film??
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by amiskurie(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
How many can I narrate?

I recall back in Jss 3 the day a girl I was trying to win over with my $1.00 notes grabs everything and tore it in the presence of her classmates.

I was a popular student in secondary sch,and was in a group of 6 guys.I got a love letter delivered to me all the way from another sch LABASCO(Lagos baptist sch).It's was delivered by another female from my school.

I recall encounters with guys over girls,they always try to trace me when I'm not with my guys.

Back then,people make up rumors about me I actually knew nothing abt.orishirishi accusation,A was my Girl,B was my girl,I did this,I did that....

Melo....
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Back in Js2,I remember holding two girls by their bre*sts while separating them during a fight. I did it with a friend. We were eventually caught and reported to a teacher. I was nicked named bre*st1 while my friend was called bre*st2. It took about a whle term before the name was forgotten.

Another event I can remember was in Ss1. My dad bought a pair of school uniform for me. The shirt was sewn with labcoat materials(our uniform was/is white shirt on blue short for boys in Js1-ss2). The first I wore it to school, immediately my friends saw it,the named me "ase ogi" (meaning pap sieve). I was embarassed around the girls.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by say4gunit(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elosky20:
those days in skul was one of the bullies then.so there was this girl i was eyeing but there was a guy she loves more.so on this particular day i cornered both of them on a bush path while going home so told the guy to start running home, but he refused, so we started fighting o next thing i saw my self on the floor recieving blows o, only for the girl in question to assume the role of a ref. i saw hell that day, to make matters worse he called the girl to come and feed me with sand and grass. i have to leave skul to save my face

CC:
lalasticlala
Best of the best!
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Sirevangel(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
sask:
guy we can't see ur imagination oo

lolz just imagine it
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Simitrendy: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Teryfik:
e be like say me sef don watch d yoruba film...shey b Odunlade Adekola dey d film??

Odunlade Nah Tomisin while. Sola Sobowale Nah Jumoke

Them go premier the film for Silverbird Cinema

mtcheew

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by okikiosibodu(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
kadree:
Georgina! Georgina!! Wetin my eye c because of u still neva fit comot for my mind since1997, den in j s s 3. because of Georgina I decided to face dis brief, lil thick guy who find no oda place to always find comfort apart from Georgina's rader . I lie to my friends say d guy dey always dey abuse all of us but meanwhile, na only me know say na just because of Georgina i dey vex wit d guy.
Well, it got to a point where we av to show our strength, nai dem set us(gidigbo) *to d public school goers, I hail oo* Bn a tall boy n one who was a strong fan of jackie chan, na I first throw one kick wey I don dey imagine for months as e go take b for my opponent body. So wen it was time wit d small stout stature looking guy, I felt "Oh God, tnk u for dis fud"
As I throw my long leg, nai dis guy jus weave go side n d nxt tin wey I c, na my tall body wey suspend for air n before I go say make I analyse wetin dey apun, na ground d guy dey from get nice time wit my face. My face just dey welcome all d punch wey d guy dey throw. Make God elp me bless dat guy wey come save life dat day. up till nw, I don't know y d guy took it so personal wit me. I get up wit my swollen face, dust my body, pick my school sandal, sofri dey go house.
I reach house, greet mumsy, she answer without d expected questions. before I ask of fud, she don serve me already. I eat enta rum go slp.
Later for nite wen popsy don balance well for sitting room,dey listen to him favorite sound *dat old instrumental wey dey welcome NTA CHANNEL 10 NEWS for nite, na my mama unleash d ballistic question "wetin do u for eye?" nai I answer "wen I dey come bck from school, I hit my face for iron rode" mumsy open mouth for like 5 minutes without finding d strength to close it . Her look was like "wich kind olodo b dis? even up to d point of telling gud lies?lolz A funny past moment I swear

I respect ur combination and choice of expressions. I enjoyed readn ur writ up
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by oluwarantimi(f): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
:DLmao. This is crazy
Diamonddris:
Those days when the girl I loved go just stand up for her sit..I go just waka jeh jeh go sidon for wia she bin sit..

Come see as my penis go just stand de do up and down things...
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by cupidhero(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
We once carried a rival school's sign post from Osisioma junction back to my secondary school located in Eziama in Aba north L.G.A. We did the same ish to a private school located in ogbor hill.
Imagine me foolishly concealing a machete,bayonets and a jack knife to school. Thank God i'm all grown and wiser now. I won't even walk with a bunch of keys on my jeans or chinos currently. Growing up has realy changed my life.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Simitrendy: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
crackhouse:
you are a lying liar. If the guy and the girl are in the university now that means they entered secondary school after Gsm had already become a means of communication in naija so it wasn't the era of love letter writing. This have already expose ur lies dude.

What is this thing saying or typing

These stuff happened 2010

And they met at ABUAD 2013... . when we finished from secondary school

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Holywizard: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
angieberry:
Long throat grin
u wont understand hw we cherish glucose den
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by ghostwritter(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Vanquay:
In my High school...I will never forget the day when I had to sleep in school to organise a fund raiser(Class Board VP cool)...All of a sudden someone brought out some Mary J...And we all started Pufffing...Needless to say we ended up smacked Every single one of us(15+) and had an Or*y kinda tongue...The next day the teacher in charge caught us and the Principal had to postpone it and keep things on the low low since most of the members had wealthy parents that sponsored the school...Menh I fuvked so many Students in my 11th and 12th grade despite the warnings from my Relatives....I Swear I was the only boy in school that was asked to shun girls but na me Bad pass...Try smoking weed on the Friday before your SAT and getting a 2100 score...lol...Good times at Mt. Hebron smiley...467th best Public school cool...Richest County...with so many White flat ass girls acting like they need Divk in their lifes grin
dis na why i no fit send my pikin go read for Amerika. So many spoilt brat.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
I had a crush in my junior sec then infact everyone in our class knew that we were both crushing on eachother so they started calling me Alexander which is the boy's name nd calls him Assumpta which is my name,one day when we were quareling, 1 of my classmates then askd me to go and call the guy for him that if i do, he will give me money which i did and he was so happy wen i touched him nd swore that he won't wash that his school uniform again. Up till now some of my school mates then still call me Alexander thinking that its my name.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by kadree(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
okikiosibodu:

I respect ur combination and choice of expressions. I enjoyed readn ur writ up
Nagode! Ese plenty

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Holywizard: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Glucose be like shawarma then grin
tnk Jah u knw. de funniest tin was dat i was de skul prefect den

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by ferdspiration: 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elosky20:
those days in skul was one of the bullies then.so there was this girl i was eyeing but there was a guy she loves more.so on this particular day i cornered both of them on a bush path while going home so told the guy to start running home, but he refused, so we started fighting o next thing i saw my self on the floor recieving blows o, only for the girl in question to assume the role of a ref. i saw hell that day, to make matters worse he called the girl to come and feed me with sand and grass. i have to leave skul to save my face

CC:
lalasticlala
what does CC lalaticala mean?
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Elosky20: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
ferdspiration:
what does CC lalaticala mean?
he is a moderator in nairaland

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
d day a guy befriended me in secondary skul we were alone in class nd he started touching me nd i start to get shy nd said our alfa in ilekewu said we should desist from fornication.the guy started laughing nd d nexttin he told all d class wat i told him nd they started making jest of me.i was so embarrased ehn

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by vikyno(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hahahahahh. LWKM. Are u sure this is not a Super Story? I love the happy ending sha.

Simitrendy:
[b]

My best kind of Thread

I remembered when I was in JSS3 during extension( an easter holiday coaching for JSS3 and SSS3 students)

That's how my friend Tomisin wrote a love letter to one girl called Jumoke as he showed me to help him to Edit it, I'm a good love letter Editor smiley

He was afraid to put it, I gave d guy courage but he was still afraid, as he was panicking about the letter

The letter mistakenly entered d girl locker

Through a tiny hole... Funny tho d girl locker was locked with these Tokoz Padlock.

And we can't break it, cos it might lead to another punishment

Monday Morning came, Nah so d girl enter class open locker see Tomisin love letter, Tomisin sef dey feel himself say Nah him get d babe.

Uno what d girl came to where Tomisin was seating, gave him 3 dirty and beautiful slaps grin

The class was shocked smiley as Tomisin couldn't revenge by beating her, They later discover he wrote a love letter.

His case was reported to d VP Mr Obas Nah so dem talk say make him cut grass for 3 weeks

After we left High school

You know what.... Tomisin and Jumoke met at Uni

And you know what happened

They're dating now....

I mean dey love themselves like kilode now

[/b]
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by DavidEsq(m): 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
My story no be here o! In pry 5, there was this new chick; itsekiri babe. them fine sha. I badly needed to talk with her, so I con dey strategize. I looked around and saw a sandal, I picked it and tapped her shoulder from behind. Is this yours?, I asked her. She turned smiled and said no. Oh stars in heaven!!! Lakunle & Sidi (the big boys only wld knw wt I mean). I die wake. I be teacher pikin and my English correct die!!! The babe feel d English no be here. We became friends, I wrote her name on a bk and one of my jealous friends opened the bk, called her sis who literally chased my round the sch and threatened to report me to my mama. The girl and her friend staunchly defended me and the next day, the babe apologised to me for her sis misdeed. Looking back, that was super-mature. Although years later, she stole her mama's money and eloped.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Richy4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
ephi123:

grin wicked punishment
That transfer would take hours to finish, chai

I did for 2hours or so before the prefect told the guy that that was enough.
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by Simitrendy: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
vikyno:
Hahahahahh. LWKM. Are u sure this is not a Super Story? I love the happy ending sha.

Oga its not SuperStory

its real, happened 2010 when I was in JSS3

when we left school in 2013

They met at ABUAD and started dating.

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by ekrizz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
Elosky20:
he is a moderator in nairaland
What does he moderate?
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by fejikudz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Khd95:
I attended one of d most notorious sec school in Gbagada,lagos.

D craziest i ve done was to press my class captain's boobs in d class witout any1 noticing,dis bae is damn full chooi.

We both rested our heads on d table nd got talkin,dnt even no how my hands crossed her back nd rested on her navels,slowly i shifted up,wen i finaly arrived at d terminus,i run my fingers over her full bobby,i xpected her to slap me or push me away,omor d shenkez chill ni oo.

I pressed nd pressed nd pressed nd pressed nd pressed,some coded bois noticed my silence,cos i dy disturb wella for class,they knew wat was goin on...atlast she warned me not to tell any1 or she go kill megringringringringrin

As in ehh... Babes that time dey form shaa and dem dey enjoy am o.

I remember when i press joy boobs during ss1 1st term examination..
We both rest our heads for table, as a sharp warri boy i make move press her breast..

Me Thinking say the babe go vex blast me or remove my hand..(she senior me oo)
Naso she come dey smile like ram when dem won kill for sallah..
i press her boobs tire day (and naso her breast strong like unripe paw paw)

Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by fejikudz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool brb to modify
Re: Some Shameful Romantic Moves We Made In Nigerian Mixed Secondary Schools!!! by jamalchance(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Diamonddris:
Those days when the girl I loved go just stand up for her sit..I go just waka jeh jeh go sidon for wia she bin sit..

Come see as my penis go just stand de do up and down things...

Funniest post I have seen all weekend .... Shame no dey catch u as u tok am

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68