Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (84596 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Femi Fani Kayode's First Tweet After Release From Detention / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by luckier9(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomakint:
This I know for sure. Dakuku Peterside can never become Rivers State Governor even if Amaechi is made the INEC Chairman. Words from Wike.......Demdem let's discuss...... grin cheesy

u can lie. Woke can never smell that seat again. am from Rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Dwilderness: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
It's getting obvious that Buhari is the kingpin of corruption. Corruption brought him to power. Corrupt people are nominated as his cabinet members. He manipulates institutions around him. The EFCC for instance fabricates lies without batting an eye lid. Petition against Buhari ministerial nominee received Agust 13th by the EFCC is being denied by the institution. Both the senate and entire judiciary are pretending not to have known or seen these corrupt persons. So tell me, is Buhari not the Kingpin of corruption? Now the tribunal ruling against Jimi Agbaje of Lagos in favor of Ambode is what is used against Nyesom Wike of Rivers. Are there no longer precedences in law anymore? What is used in favor Ambode is what should have been used in favor of Wike and you tell me Buhari is not corrupt? What is corruption anyway? What Saraki is being accused of Buhari is also guilty from his certificates to declaration of assets to electoral fraud that brought him to power. Card reader issues being used against Rivers governor is what gave Buhari fraudulent victory from Kano Katsina and Kaduna. GEJ helped the electoral process GMB is taking us back. This will be vehimently resisted by the people. The people have voice time will unravel it all.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by elbinmanny(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
frank442:

So u are the foolish person. God punish you

Even a fool knows what went down. During the campaign and election
whats this incubated mo.ron conceived in a brothel lab saying
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by mikolo80: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
I like ur French, buddy. Well, u got a good case there. I agree with u in all, but am heartbroken, been heartbroken a couple of times over this Democracy of a thing. I have tried to be outspoken a few times, but I get shut down by some hardcore politician bought-overs. U can't lead a blind man out of blindness, u can only guide him to his destination. The best we can do is talk. Am never into arms or violence, though sadly, thats what majority of Nigerians need to agree to a reorientation
you cannot afford to be heart broken
the bad guys don't break hearts
they struggle everyday to make sure they achieve the chop and objectives
it's up to you to do the same
remember lion op gazelle
you Gats to keep running
also talk is cheap so I don't do it anymore
only failure talks
case in point our politicians
action on the other hand...
awolowo fashola tinubu okorocha
yes tinubu could have joined pdp
but chose not to
actions my friend can buy any hard core(they are not hard core they are hungry) supporter
my plan
join a party (doesn't matter which, they're all thieves)
win election or get close to winning candidate
loot like the best of them (stay with me Now)
spend loot on SHOWING voters what true empowerment(tractors, low-cost housing, industrial parks,skill acquisition centres, scholarship, low interest revolving loans) tlooks like
they'll ring your praises too
forget trying to convince them with mouth
it's like telling a football. fan his team is crap
but how many Liverpool supporters you see making noise
I was first Peron Un support man city in school
ppl laughed
we'll... I no fit shout again
don't need too
ma dem de remind ppl say I talk am
you can lead a blind man
just have to have at least an eye or better lay of the land
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by DebateNigeria: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.
Thank God you were the 2nd or 3rd to comment and you spoke my mind
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by okechukwu16: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Eeemmmh! OP, ur battery dey show 2%. Come collect my charger.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by thundafire: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
na aboki man dy say WIKE lose chai APC all election in dy north wer rigged nd APC re judged 2 won sqaurely but in south south dy case is different jst dnt knw y GEJ let dos bastards behave like dat

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ybalogs(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
I really don't know why this should come as a surprise, we all know this was going to happen so why grovel?
He's still got a chance to win, it's just that this time around, there's no federal government power backing and Madam P is no longer the First Lady. Wike is seriously on his own. Chaii, Diaris goduuuu ooooo
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Dreal4mula: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
"UPTON" what sort of English word is that?
Biafrans and their own brand of English grin cheesy

It's a train station in East London. Looooollllllzzzzz. I taya for nonsense English
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by bezimo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

Don't mind those idiotic Yoruba and Hausa folks.They forgot that Rivers people who Wike has already won over would decide for him again and not they(Hausa and Yoruba folks) even if the elections are done many times.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Lagos is Yoruba land. What then do we say about the southerners that voted here in Kaduna? Is it also a no mans land?

Igbos by the millions live in kd
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by abduljabbar4(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbos by the millions live in kd
And so? Its still not their land! Guy forget, i can dress in my full Hausa attire and vote for Dakuku Peterside in Rivers state
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And so? Its still not their land! Guy forget, i can dress in my full Hausa attire and vote for Dakuku Peterside in Rivers state

You cant. U can't vote away from where u registered. + Any Hausa cloth spotted that day will be hounded.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jimmayoy: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware even as Osun is going down,Tinubu has made Lagos State his personal property and the North is burning - If we see any tribal mark on any face during the rerun you are on your own.

Don't worry, soldiers will be used so that the election will be free and fair. grin grin grin
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ikechu1278: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Same way you see them following Fani Kayode up and them and abusing him even over harmless comments, gay men!

Likewise the same thing with nnamdi KANU and his ipob group on twitter and FB. I wonder why this ppl busy body pass asahw0

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ikechu1278: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool
utuk:
l wonder if the Yoruba's and the Hausa's will be d one voting in Rivers state only time will tell.

They might. APC is desperate and wicked. After all didn't they try to import ppl from Osun to vote in Anambra election.
River state people should be weary. APC na thugs ooo
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by adeoba2008(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
God indeed. Olorun ma ku suuru ooo
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by tomakint: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
luckier9:

u can lie. Woke can never smell that seat again. am from Rivers.
Clown the name is Wike......You must be dreaming to think a stooge of Amaechi, Peterside Dakuku shall be the Governor of Rivers.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ikechu1278: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Captain6:
My problem with SE and SS is that we are ready to vote any thing (be it a slowpoke) under the umbrella PDP, let's us learn to look beyond the parties, and concentrate more on which candidate can deliver best,stop being PDP robots.

Shut up. We see how APC is running the country. We see how una are running IMO, Osun, etc and you still want the rest of us to follow you join that scam. May God never forgive you for your evil wish.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by princewidag: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mr Wike truly you where the caretaker Governor of Rivers state angry angry let's see if the guns will work for you this time.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Lakeland4321: 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
simplycarro:
"UPTON" what sort of English word is that?
Biafrans and their own brand of English grin cheesy
he is probably a West Ham fan

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Realist2: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Exactly my brother, even the tribunal judgment is being mostly celebrated here only by the Abokis, almajiris, and some yelobas.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ZionJay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns. Buhari Wike is not the puzzle Nigerians voted u in to solve. How calculated ur moves are. Nigerians already foresaw ur malicious move against Wike n u went that way. Which means we are all dancing to the same old song. For now the man is working. Leave him in that uncomfortable condition so he can deliver under pressure. I wish all other govs sat in same hot sit as Wike. They would strive to prove a point which is the change we want. Nigerians need pressure to produce. Many govs now are sleeping n stealing. Let them feel the pressure of losing their power n they will deliver.

Na wah o. How many months gone now? 5 months! When then, will the change be? U have two years now cos the last year in the tenure na campaign year. One year is about to go n we r still screening ministers. Let the ones making a move be and push the others. Na u say u are for no one, but all. Wike doesn't feel so now, me neither. U are for some ppl

So because he is "performing" fraud should be allowed to fester? Are you for real? shocked
That's not the change we voted for. So if you rob your rich nneighbor and u help ur poor nneighbor with ur loot,the law should spare u?
Hell no
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by morbeta(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
The powers Wike used to rig election will work against him this time around. I would loved to see Mama Piss recampigning for him. Wike this time around, you are on your own. Even the militants will abandon you.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Codyt(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns. Buhari Wike is not the puzzle Nigerians voted u in to solve. How calculated ur moves are. Nigerians already foresaw ur malicious move against Wike n u went that way. Which means we are all dancing to the same old song. For now the man is working. Leave him in that uncomfortable condition so he can deliver under pressure. I wish all other govs sat in same hot sit as Wike. They would strive to prove a point which is the change we want. Nigerians need pressure to produce. Many govs now are sleeping n stealing. Let them feel the pressure of losing their power n they will deliver.

Na wah o. How many months gone now? 5 months! When then, will the change be? U have two years now cos the last year in the tenure na campaign year. One year is about to go n we r still screening ministers. Let the ones making a move be and push the others. Na u say u are for no one, but all. Wike doesn't feel so now, me neither. U are for some ppl
*yawns*. So much for an epistle
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:

Thrash!!! is Buhari the tribunal? crying over spilt milk...

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
midolian:
"@ GovWike pls remove the Governor from your handle. Bless you sir"- this tweet got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew wike was going to be sacked by the tribunal from the moment he started jumping from one church to another to seek blessings. He should have asked Jonathan. You don't play politics with God ..Lol

The fowl that runs from okirika to portharcourt will still end up in a pot of soup, if God wills - Mr. Hinwazaka(2015) grin
Another arewa i.diot.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by charlesazeh(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
....only the yoruba and hausa are against Wike while the people of rivers are all with him
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by raven172: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
mak God bless you nd ur family for this thing wer u tik
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by raven172: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Yoruba hypocrites have left the rot in Osun state to be following Wike on twitter ,what manner of shameless people is this?
buahahahahahahahah
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by chrisblack: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
abokikhalifa:

your foolishness is legendary. and what is wrong when someone from yoruba land decide to follow wike on twitter? is wike not a human being? nd why was twitter created in the first place?
Guy no mind the fool.twitter was created for his tribe alone

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Appareil:
I hope you noticed that was a prayer. What if he has sorted himself with the Lord? Besides Romans 9:15, Mercy he will receive.

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them."
Matt 7:20

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.