Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion (1089 Views)

Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State / How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike was about to reveal the plot of land in Port-Harcourt that Buhari said he can no longer trace.

I heard this from a highly placed individual in Rivers state govt.
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by kilode100(f): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
PDP won all the seats in the state assembly, the tribunal upheld that one, how come same people who voted PDP in House of assembly failed to vote Wike? The elction was held same day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by francoray(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
You're a liar!!!

APC first campaign, all roads lead to okrika
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by timidot(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:
PDP won all the seats in the state assembly, the tribunal upheld that one, how come same people who voted PDP in House of assembly failed to vote Wike? The elction was held same day.
I dey wonderland like dis my brother.. Sometimes hen just feel apc cant guarrntee us free and fair election come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
francoray:
You're a liar!!!

APC first campaign, all roads lead to okrika

Which one is a lie?
That Buhari has a land in PH which can't be located or that Riverians overwhelmingly voted PDP in the state assembly election?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:
I'm not bothered a bit, Because they will be defeated again.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
timidot:
I dey wonderland like dis my brother.. Sometimes hen just feel apc cant guarrntee us free and fair election come 2019

I think Buhari who made his daughter in-law INEC boss before public outcry forced him to remove her last week would end up being a dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not bothered a bit, Because they will be defeated again.

They have money to waste.
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by SeverusSnape(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:

They have money to waste.
Gbam!...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by alrahmanonline(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
if dem sack all of them, na una go still shout witch hunting, SMH
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Kundagarten: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
alrahmanonline:
if dem sack all of them, na una go still shout witch hunting, SMH

You're not making sense, whats your point?

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by alrahmanonline(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:

You're not making sense, whats your point?
the fact remains that no matter what they do, you won't see anything Good in it, because of inbuilt hatred...
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by mikolo80: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
timidot:
the way pdp guarantee it ba while arresting governor on election day with army and no ballot paper
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by saint047(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers Tribunal needs to come back and look at 2 more issues
Whether Chelsea's 2 goals were wrongfully disallowed and Red card is in order
Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by baby124: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wonder why people will not let elections take place. Especially the ones so confident that they will win. So why waste money and go through the trouble of killing people and stealing ballots? At the end of the day, there are still courts. A waste of time. Reason why youths should stop allowing themselves to be used for a fruitless venture. Instead, they should run for office. They will probably do a better job than all these ones with questionable qualifications

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Wike Lost-opinion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:

Stop spreading lies. It is d National assembly PDP won in d tribunal. That is March 28 election done with d presidential.

The state assembly election is still in d tribunal. That was done April 11 with d governorship.

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Embarrassing Quotes By Nigerian Politicians / Poor Electricity: Agbado-oke-Odo Lagos Residents Cry Out To IKEDC / Buhari Yet To Receive New Salary Package Report — Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.