Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,979 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents (1718 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by phreakabit(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
This ones for the theorists out there
I was doing some reading online and came across this baffling piece of info. . .
Can't help but think that someone somewhere is pulling the strings behind the curtain.
Always had my doubts about their political systems independence from internal/external influences. . This just affirms my beliefs
As for the skeptics, and unbelievers. . . How do you explain this these coincidences?

" Linkin' Kennedy "

The list below describes a number of amazing coincidences that can be found between the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy
Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Lincoln was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife
Kennedy was shot in the back of the head in the presence of his wife

Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theater
Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theater.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters
Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, was known by three names, comprised of fifteen letters

Booth shot Lincoln in a theater and fled to a warehouse
Oswald shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater

Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Kennedy's assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

Both presidents were succeeded by Southerners.

Both their successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

Andrew Johnson died 10 years after Lincoln's death
Lyndon Johnson died 10 years after Kennedy's death

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by phreakabit(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
All I can say is [size=18pt]WTF?!!![/size]

This ain't no coincidence!
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Fished reading
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Greyworld: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
Life is a cyclical process.
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by witnezHD(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
I heard he was a free thinker.... But try this blog for more theory justifytheory..com
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg lalasticlala, Ishilove do the needful on this post!
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shivering as I am reading this. History does repeat itself but this looks more than history repeating itself.
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by DMerciful(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
If this is true then these can't be coincidence

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
There must be some powerful hands pulling strings behind the curtain just like they did to JFK. We know JFK made this statement “I want to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds” and then the CIA killed JFK, but what we do not know is who authorized the killing.

Since the “Goat of Mendez” worshipers run virtually everything in America - CIA inclusive; your guess is as good as mine.

The “Make It Look Like An Accident" trope, always reminds me of the CIA. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Dgreatestt: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is definitely more than a coincidence.. Fear USA!!!

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Wow.. So fishy! I fear USA!

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by lawflec(m): 2:35am On Oct 25, 2015
U do not fear USA I fear History... Also heard that both were shot in the presence of their wives, how true... Lastly, Kennedy and Lincoln are one and the same person who came to rewrite history but Americans refused and chose to repeat history. Ever wondered why both were killed by Southerner.... Yimu smelling.
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by lawflec(m): 2:35am On Oct 25, 2015
I do not fear USA I fear History... Also heard that both were shot in the presence of their wives, how true... Lastly, Kennedy and Lincoln are one and the same person who came to rewrite history but Americans refused and chose to repeat history. Ever wondered why both were killed by Southerner.... Yimu smelling.
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 25, 2015
lawflec:
I do not fear USA I fear History... Also heard that both were shot in the presence of their wives, how true... Lastly, Kennedy and Lincoln are one and the same person who came to rewrite history but Americans refused and chose to repeat history. Ever wondered why both were killed by Southerner.... Yimu smelling.
You are not far from the truth. Lincoln and Kennedy are one person that wanted to change the occultic game of the CIA but CIA were smarter and faster. However, both men were not(let me use the words of the gullible) born again xtians either. It was all about enthroning another ORDER other than that of the CIA. Reincarnation is very much real but only men in the occultic world explore its potential well no thanks to xtianity that blindfolds many. undecided
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by OnReflection: 3:57am On Oct 25, 2015
This post has appeared on NL at least half a dozen times in the past. Why?

Lincoln-Kennedy Coincidences: Why Do They Still Thrive On The Internet?

Since at least 2003, a list similar to the one below has been circulating the Internet incessantly, popping up every so often on people's Facebook feeds infused with speculation about the reasons behind the coincidences surrounding former presidents Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy.:

[b]Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theater.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was borin in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters.

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were both assassinated before their trials.[/b]

In January, Snopes presented a point-by-point refutation of these similarities. The complete take-down is here, but below are some highlights:

Snopes also points out that there is no record of Lincoln having a secretary named Kennedy.

The list has been subject to mockery by one of Harvard's farcical Demon Magazine which included amazing similarities between the two Presidents such as "When Kennedy was shot, the car he was riding in was a Lincoln. Lincoln's last name was Lincoln," and "Both men (except Kennedy) were born in log houses."

Despite the fact-checking and mockery, the "coincidence" list refuses to die.

One reason may be what Scientific American's “Michael Shermer calls "patternicity,” or people's tendency of finding "meaningful patterns in meaningless noise."

Shermer argues that humans are evolutionarily predisposed to looking for patterns in our environment. Our ancestors were those who were most successful at seeing real patterns and adapting to them, but this also means we're more likely to think we recognize patterns where none exist.

Perhaps this is what's happening when people are amazed by these Lincoln-Kennedy coincidences. They may at first seem meaningful, but, as Snopes argues, under closer inspection they don't speak to any meaningful patterns.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story gave the incorrect name of the 35th president. It is John F. Kennedy, not John Kennedy, Jr.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/lincoln-kennedy-coincidences_n_2829442.html
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by YoursGEJ(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2015
This is what happens when people from your village find you come

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by omenka(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
The human mind detests randomness. Even when there exists no pattern it forms one for itself- that is how it works. smiley

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by tafabaloo(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Thas great!
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Warlord3000(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2015
It was quite creepy...

And I don't think there can be a more mind boggling coincidence than that

1 Like

Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by stevecantrell: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Zoharariel:
There must be some powerful hands pulling strings behind the curtain just like they did to JFK. We know JFK made this statement “I want to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds” and then the CIA killed JFK, but what we do not know is who authorized the killing.

Since the “Goat of Mendez” worshipers run virtually everything in America - CIA inclusive; your guess is as good as mine.

The “Make It Look Like An Accident" trope, always reminds me of the CIA. grin

Who authorised the JFK kill ?

A man who became CIA director and Future POTUS did.
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2016
OnReflection:
This post has appeared on NL at least half a dozen times in the past. Why?

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/07/lincoln-kennedy-coincidences_n_2829442.html

breh, I love this... Looking so intellectual and on the game... I m following you
Re: Deep Mind Boggling Conspiracy Theory On Two United States Presidents by Caseless: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
DMerciful:
If this is true then these can't be coincidence
it is not.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Is Going To Be Year Of Hardship For Nigerians – FG / Anambra Revolution Continues As Stine Industry Amichi Wins Award In Lagos!. / NAF Begins Construction Of Permanent Base In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.