Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lessons From The MBGN 2015 (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lessons From The MBGN 2015 (pictures) (682 Views)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants Released By Silverbird (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The MBGN 2015 (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
With keen interest, I watched the 2015 edition of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria(MBGN) and i must say, I was impressed with the organization of the event and the beauties on parade.

Here are my few observation about the event. Kindly add yours.

1. The event was well organized: Though I don't watch beauty pageant but this particular one was interesting.

2. Nigeria is blessed with beauty and brains: I must say that "all" the contestants were beautiful and presentable tongue Beauties in diversity, I would like to call them.

3. Beauty without brain is a wash!
While beauty may bring a guy or an audience to a halt, brain melt the heart. I already knew the contestant from Anambra was going to win, going be the way she answered the question about climate change.

4. Black is beautiful: The winner of the MBGN 2015 is a unique example of this assertion. Natural beauty won!
You! Yes you! Are you about to tone that beautifully shining skin or bleach it completely and make your face brighter than your future? Please, think twice! Anything natural keeps their value for life!

5. Nairalanders, add yours.

For me, #TeamBlackNaturalBeauty. If you like, click like. If fair girls, click share

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Trend: How To Rock Capes And Crop Tops (with Pictures) / Hair Products That Promotes Fast Growth! / Eyeliners To Use This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.