Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised (778 Views)

Fulani & Their Cattle Take Ova Federal Court Abuja,venue 4 Rivers Rerun Tribunal / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun / Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by subterfuge: 1:14am On Oct 25, 2015
The Akwa Ibom State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal had on Wednesday cancelled the governorship elections in 18 local government areas and ordered INEC to conduct fresh electionACTUALLY NEED ANY EXPWETthe affected areas, a decision the APC said it would appeal as they had expected an outright cancellation.
Any sane tribunal having found sufficient reason to cancel the elections in up to five ( 5) LGA,S SHOULD NOT BE TOO NAIVE AS TO STILL REGARD ANY OTHER RESULTS AS CREDIBLE.
I REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE ELECTION PETITION TRIBUNAL RECEIVED SOME BRIBES FROM THE PDP GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM TO GIVE THE PDP THE ADVANTAGE UN THE RESCHEDULED ELECTIONS.
INEC DID NOT ACTUALLY NEED ANY EXPERTS TO VERIFY THAT THOSE SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS WHERE TAMPERED WITH.
AKWA IBOM STATE HAS SEVERAL BILLIONS OF DOLLARS STOCKPILED IN SEVERAL ROOMS IN VARIOUS LIAISON OFFICES NATIONWIDE.
AKPABIO HAS STACKED ENOUGH DOLLARS FOR BUYING THE VOTES OF THE LARGELY UNEMPLOYED MASSES IN AKWA IBOM.[email][/email]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by lawflec(m): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2015
In petition you must not prove but proof beyond reasonable doubt is what is needed else your case is gone. Apc legal team did justice to only the LG cancelled and didn't discharge their duties in the remaining ones. Period.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by subterfuge: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2015
So you mean 100% of RIVERS STATE ELECTIONS WAS A FRAUD
NOT EVEN ONE CLEAN LGA??
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2015
But the judge did not accept bribe in river state abi what is wrong with this apc they wanna capture everybody what's this madness please my dear SE/SS zone it is an obligatory task to unite I don't likee the PDP but if it ll be a platform for our unity so be it for now PDP is the friend and not apga moreover apga is to fragile they ll swing to defend the biafran course that's our only hope for what's to come will consume everybody in the east imagine an emir in river akwaibom delta abia imo anambra bayelsa have u thought of that it ll come the fulanis don't share never the believe in conquest and rule if u align with them to conquer during sharing they ll remind that u are an infidel an igbo just think about it y are they all interested in rivers abia akwaibom imo delta bayelsa there is more to that than politics think my brother for our children ll ask us questions we may know not the answer
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by subterfuge: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
But the judge did not accept bribe in river state abi what is wrong with this apc they wanna capture everybody what's this madness please my dear SE/SS zone it is an obligatory task to unite I don't likee the PDP but if it ll be a platform for our unity so be it for now PDP is the friend and not apga moreover apga is to fragile they ll swing to defend the biafran course that's our only hope for what's to come will consume everybody in the east imagine an emir in river akwaibom delta abia imo anambra bayelsa have u thought of that it ll come the fulanis don't share never the believe in conquest and rule if u align with them to conquer during sharing they ll remind that u are an infidel an igbo just think about it y are they all interested in rivers abia akwaibom imo delta bayelsa there is more to that than politics think my brother for our children ll ask us questions we may know not the answer

Government of UNITY HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN EVERY PART OF NIGERIA. IS IT NOT ONE NIGERIA WE ARE VOTING FOR ARE YOU BIAFRA??
BOTH RIVERS STATE AND AKWA IBOM STATE HATE THIS NONSENSICAL BIAFRA THING FROM THE BOTTOM OF THEIR HEARTS HOPE YOU KNOW.
ONLY NDIGBO NDIGBO WANT BIAFRA. SO DONT BE FOOLED BU IBOS
Re: Akwa Ibom State Governorship Rerun: Tribunal Might Have Compromised by subterfuge: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
ONLY TOTAL CANCELLATION IS ACCEPTABLE AS IN THE CASE OF RIVERS STATE GOVERNORSHIP POLLS.
WE CANNAT CONTINUE TO CONDONE ANY FORM OF ELECTION CHEATING.
THE PUNITIVE MEASURE SHOULD BE TOTAL CANCELLATION OF THE AKWA IBOM GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani / Oil Barons Pushed Me Out Of EFCC – Waziri / The Many Controversies Of Emir Sanusi II- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.