Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? (7758 Views)

The First Day I Toast A Girl / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Davied2: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2015
My name is David 19 years, I'm a Student of university of lagos, 100 level.... I have seen so many girls I like but any attempt to approach them, my heart beats faster than anything. apart from been scared, I don't even know what to say to her.

when I was in secondary school I had a girlfriend, but the way I won her over to myself was; Buying her gifts, sponsoring her launch in school, and Suprisingly she was the one that asked me out. she asked to be my girlfriend because she noticed i wasn't bold enough to ask her . and I said yes! but since I left secondary school I've been in a deep mess. always scared to talk to the beautiful or Ugly ladies around me. Someone please help me I'll really appreciate every advice and contributions.
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Mancity26(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Oga! Wetin u wan use woman do now? Go toast ur books not woman, have u seen a boy wey sabi toast and they carry certificate in toasting give am? Hustle to come out with first class and woman go dey toast u. We wey no get opportunity go skul dey cry but una own na how to toast woman.. Tell ur parents to marry for u if u can't control dat pencil btw ur leg, Anthony Martial is 19yrs and he is married with kids, Raheem Sterling is married with kids, tell ur parents to marry for u..but if u insist on learning how to toast.. Meet d girl and tell her, ''Hello bae''..#funnyNation
comedian coming soon!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Elosky20: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
buy a toasting machine, loaf of bread, toast sauce, shikina.
put the toast machine ontop fire, open the toast machine and add bread then add your toast sauce, after 2 minutes add the girl allow to toast for two minutes finish, CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LEARNT HOW TO TOAST A GIRL THANK ME LATER
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by McCarlito(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2015
An advise to u son: Concentrate on ur studies first of all; after u make it to be successful; Ladies will come knocking: Nigerian ladies are known to smell success miles away....

BTW: The only thing I know is been TOASTED are Sandwiches grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by McCarlito(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2015
Mancity26:
Oga! Wetin u wan use woman do now? Go toast ur books not woman, have u seen a boy wey sabi toast and they carry certificate in toasting give am? Hustle to come out with first class and woman go dey toast u. We wey no get opportunity go skul dey cry but una own na how to toast woman.. Tell ur parents to marry for u if u can't control dat pencil btw ur leg, Anthony Martial is 19yrs and he is married with kids, Raheem Sterling is married with kids, tell ur parents to marry for u..but if u insist on learning how to toast.. Meet d girl and tell her, ''Hello bae''..#funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Make he meet the girl tell her say "Hello bae.. I just want to TOAST u"
As e be say na woman dey am important pass school way him parents send am to...
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Khd95(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2015
B4 i giv u advice,wats ur GP

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by johnson232: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Davied2:
My name is David 19 years, I'm a Student of university of lagos, 100 level.... I have seen so many girls I like but any attempt to approach them, my heart beats faster than anything. apart from been scared, I don't even know what to say to her.

My brother u don't approach every girl u admire. Having one girl friend comes with a lot of responsibilities, let alone having more than one. U are encountering this problem because u place too much value on girls. Just see them as your subordinate...
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Mancity26(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
McCarlito:

Make he meet the girl tell her say "Hello bae.. I just want to TOAST u"
As e be say na woman dey am important pass school way him parents send am to...
all dis ajebo pikin wey no sabi wetin dey wan carry their papa money do.. You tink say nairaland na toasting skul.. Sunday morning for dat matter.. Go bible and sunday school..#funnyNation
comedian coming soon!
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Fundango: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
may i ask my girl friends first grin
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Op, u were destined to be a faqqot. Forget bout toasting girl and go open ur ass somewhere else. A 19yrs cant toast a bae, smh!
Re: Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? by sse7en(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2015
funny people, you aint helping the dude at all tho...dude there was this thread created by "xxxteddyxxx" sometimes in 2013, I know it shud be somewhere in this section...try and look for it...hope you get all the help you need there.

But make sure you build your GP first, be brilliant..you might be surprised to see how ladies will come around. They love success... if you dont have money now, then use books.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.