Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet (3333 Views)

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? / The Status Of The Family In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2015
INTRODUCTION

HUSSEIN AT A GLANCE
Hussein is refer to in the Quran as the 'son of the Prophet'{al-Imran:61}. He is from the purified Ahl al-Bayt (household) of the Prophet mentioned (also) in the Quran {Ahzab:33}. He is among the purest five representatives of Islam in the field of Mubahala mentioned in the Quran {al-Imran:61}.

Prophet says about Hussein: {Hussein is from me and I am from Hussein}, {O Allah! I love Hussein, love whoever loves Hussein}, {Al-Hassan and al-Hussein are the leaders of the youth of Paradise}, {Whoever wages war against them wages war against me, and whoever reconciles with them reconciles with me}... [sahih Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Muslim, Ahmad, Hakim et al]

Hussein was killed by the Ummah of the Prophet

Sheik Nasirudeen al-Albaani records a sahih (authentic) hadith of the holy prophet in his ‘Silsilah Al-hadith Al-Sahiyah’, vol. 2 pg 462 # 821:

"Jubril came to me and informed me that my Ummah (nation) will kill my son, Hussain. I asked: ‘This Hussain?’ He (Jubril) replied: ‘Yes’ he then brought me some soil (tur’ba) that was red.”

REASON FOR HUSSEIN MARCH TO KUFA - to liberate people!

Al-Dhahabi:

Sufyan ibn Uyaina from Ibraheem ibn Maysara from Tawoos from ibn Abbas who said:

Al-Hussain (a.s) has consulted me about his migration, I said: "If it wasn't for the sake of people, I would have held you by neck (and not let you go)." Then he (a.s) said: 'I prefer to be killed in the land of such and such rather than letting the sanctity of this place be violated i.e. Makkah.' Ibn Abbas then said: 'That is why I was pleased (with his decision).'

Footnote: It's narrators are Thiqa 'Trustworthy' and is narrated by AlTabarani, and Al-Haythami has said that its narrators are narrators of Saheeh i.e. Bukhari and Muslim.

Ref: Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 3, Pg. # 292

Descriptions of his Death
After all his companions have been martyred

"...Imam Hussain was now left alone. He went towards the river to quench his thirst, when an arrow fired at him hit him on his face, causing blood to spurt out like a fountain. Yet, he fought valiantly until his last breath.

Horse riders instructed by Umar bin Sa’d, rode forth and trampled upon the dead body of Imam Hussain to the extent that his chest and back were completely disfigured.

Imam Hussain had been hit 45 times by arrows, 33 times by spears and over 40 times by sword blows. In an act of excessive cruelty, Imam Hussain’s head was severed and sent to Kufah, where the governor had it displayed for public view..."

The popular Quranic translator and commentator, Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes:

"On the day of Ashura, the 10th day of Muharram, Imam Hussain was surrounded by his enemies. He was brave to the last. He was cruelly mutilated. His sacred head was cut-off while in the act of prayer. A mad Fun of triumph was celebrated over his body...He had 45 wounds from the enemies swords and javelin pierced through his bosom. After all that agony, when his head was lifted up on a spear, his face was the placid face of a man of God..."

Ref: { Imam Hussain and his matyrdom, by Abdullahi Yusuf Ali -d. 1952, p.41}

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2015
The First to die was Muslim ibn Aqeel
Muslim Ibn Aqeel (ra), a loyal companion and cousin of Imam Hussein was sent to Kufa to prepare ground for Imam Hussein's arrival.

The Killers (directly or indirectly) are as Follows:

ONE: Amr ibn Hurayth Makhzum, A Sahabi (companion).

* Imam Muhammad ibn Jarir writes:

Ubaydullah sent Amr ibn Hurayth Makhzumi and he was the chief of the Police to catch him (Muslim ibn Aqeel) with him Abd Al-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn Ash'ath, and Muslim did not know until he was surrounded in the house. When he saw this, Muslim went out to them with his sword and fought them.

Then Abd Al-Rahman promised him safety, so Muslim (Ibn Aqeel) stopped fighting, then they took him to Ubaydullah. Ubaydullah ordered to take Muslim to the roof of the palace and cut his head off and throw him down to the people and ordered Hani to take him to the garbage and crucified him there.

Source: Tarikh Al-Tabari. Vol. 5, Pg. # 350

* Imam Ibn Kathir:

Ubaydullah sent Amr ibn Hurayth Makhzumi and he was the chief of the Police to catch him (Muslim ibn Aqeel) with him Abd Al-Rahman and Muhammad ibn Ash'ath with 70 or 80 horsemen, and Muslim was not aware of it until he was surrounded in the house in which he resided. Then they entered the house and Muslim stood up against them with his sword and expelled them from the house three times. His upper lip and bottom were hit, and then they started throwing stones and burned alot of reeds and threw it over him. He was very tired. Then he went out with his sword and fought them, then Abd Al-Rahman promised him safety, so Muslim stopped fighting. They brought him an animal to ride and took his sword. He couldn't do anything else, so he cried, and he knew that he would be killed. He lost hope and said, 'We are from Allah (swt) and to him we return.'

Source: Al-Bidayah Wa'an-Nihayah. Vol. 11, Pg. # 487

* Al-Dhahabi:

Ibn Amr bin Uthmaan bin Abdullah bin Umar bin Makhzoum Al-Makhzoumi brother of Sa'eed bin Hurayth...

Amr was one of the remaining companions of the Holy Prophet (saw) who had accompanied him to Kufa.

Source: Siyar A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 3, Pg. # 417 - 418, Person # 69

TWO: Ubaydullah ibn Ziyad

* Imam Ibn Hajar documents:

He is Ubayd-Allah ibn Ziyad, the prince of Kufa for Mu'awiyah and his son Yazeed, and he is the one who prepared the armies from Al-Kufa to fight Al-Hussain (r.a) until he was killed in Karbala. He was known as ibn Marjana and she is his mother (Marjana). Ibn Asakir has mentioned his biography in Tarikh Dimashq and he was mentioned in Sunan Aboo Dawood. And he narrated from Sa'ad bin Abi Waqqas and Mu'awiyah and Ma'qel bin Yasir and ibn Umayyah the brother of Bani Ja'dah. And from those who narrated from him are Al-Hasan Al-Basri and Aboo Al-Malih bin Usama.

Source: Tajeel Al-Munfa Bazawayd Rijal Al-Aimaah Al-Arbah. Vol. 1, Pg. # 840

* Abi Hanifah ibn Ahmad also writes:

Ubayd-Allah ibn Ziyad: "I killed Al-Hussain due to the reason that he revolted against our Imam (Yazeed) and the very Imam sent me the message to kill Al-Hussain. Now if the murder of Hussain is a sin, then Yazeed is responsible for it."

Source: Al-Akhbar Al-Tawaal. Pg. # 278 - 279

THREE: Umar ibn Sa'ad

Al-Bukhari: Aboo Al-Muaali Al-Ijlli narrated from his father that he said: "When Hussain arrived in Karbala, Umar bin Sa'ad was the first individual who cut the ropes of the tents (of Hussein)."

Source: Tareekh Al-Sagheer. Vol. 1, Pg. # 17

Al-Dhahabi also writes:

Umar bin Sa'ad, the commander of the troops that fought against Al-Hussain (r.a), then Al-Mukhtar killed him (Umar ibn Sa'ad).

Source: Siyar Al-A'lam Al-Nubala. Vol. 4, Pg. # 349 - 350

FOURTH: Shimr ibn Thil Jawshan

Al-Dhahabi documents:

Aboo Ish'aq said: Shimr used to pray with us and say: ‘O God, you know that I am a righteous man thus forgive me.’
I (Aboo Ish'aq) said: ‘How shall Allah forgive you when you participated in killing the son of Allah's messenger (saw)?’ He replied: ‘Woe to you! What should I have done? Our rulers ordered us to do so, we therefore did not disobey them, if we disobeyed them we would be worse than these animals.’ I said: ‘This is an awful excuse, verily obedience is only in relation to good things.’

Source: Mizan Al-I'tidal. Vol. 3, Pg. # 385, # 3747

FIVETH: Qadi Shureh ibn Al-Harith

Ibn Kathir documents:

Ubaydullah ibn Ziyad said to Hani bin Urwah Muradi: "Allah has made your blood Halal for me because you are Haroori." Thus according to his orders he was locked up next to a house and his tribe Banu Mazhaj came and stood at the door of the palace along with Umro bin Al-Hajjaj. They thought that Hani had been killed. When ibn Ziyad heard their noise he asked Qadi Shureh who was near him to go to the people and tell them that the Ameer has detained him so that he could question him about Muslim bin Aqeel. Therefore Qadi told them: "Your master is alive and our king has beaten him up to a extent where there was no danger to his life."

Source: Al-Bidayah Wa'an-Nihayah. Vol. 11, Pg. # 484 - 485

Who was Shureh?

Ibn Hajar writes:
Shureh ibn Al-Harith ibn Qays bin Al-Juham bin Mu'awiyah bin Amer Al-Kindi Aboo Amuaya Al-Kufi the Qadi, he is called Shureh bin Sharhabil or Sherahil narrated in Bukhari, Sunan Al-Nasa'i. Hanbal bin Ishaq narrate that ibn Moo'en said about him: ‘Trustworthy.’ Al-Ijlli said: ‘Kufi Tabi'ee 'Trustworthy.' Ibn Sa'ad said: ‘He died in year 79 A.H and he is Trustworthy.’

Source: Tahdeeb Al-Tahdeeb. Vol. 2, Pg. # 160 - 161}

SIXTH: Muhammad ibn Al-Ashath

*Muhammad ibn Jarir documents:

Kathir met a man from Kalb called Abd al-Ala ibn Yazid. He was carrying arms with the intention of joining Muslim bin Aq'eel with his fellow youths. He seized him (Abd al-Ala) and took him to Ibn Ziyad. Kathir told Ibn Ziyad about the man, but the man told Ibn Ziyad that he had been intending to come to him. Ibn Ziyad retorted “Sure, sure! I remember that you promised me that!”

Ibn Ziyad ordered the man to be imprisoned. Muhammad ibn. Al-Ashath went out until he reached the houses of the Banu Umarah. Salkhan Al-Azdi came to him he was on his way to Muslim Ibn Aq'eel and was carrying arms. Muhammad ibn al-Ashath seized him and sent him to Ibn Ziyad who imprisoned him.

Source: Tarikh Al-Tabbari, Vol. 5, 369 - 370

{Albani Has Graded his (Muhammad ibn Al-Ashath) Hadeeth as Saheeh in his 'Saheeh Sunnan Abo Dawood'

Source: Saheeh Sunnan Aboo Dawood, Pg. 630, Pg. # 3511}

Seventh: Shabath ibn Rib'i

Imam Al-Ijli documents:

Shabath ibn Rib'i from the tribe of Tamim, he was the first one who contributed in Uthmans assassination and the first who headed up the battle of Al-Haruriya (battle of Khawarij) and contributed in Hussain ibn Alee's (a.s) killing.

Source: M'arifat Al-Thiqat. Vol. 1, Pg. # 448, Person # 814

Who was Shabath ibn Rib'i ?

Al-Dhahabi writes:

"He was from amongst those that rebelled against Ali (a.s), he rejected the arbitration, and then subsequently repented. He narrated on the authority of Alee (a.s) and Hudhaifa. Muhammad bin Ka'ab Al-Qarzi and Sulayman Ta'imee narrated from him, in Sunan Aboo Dawood there is one narration recorded from him."
Source: Siyar Al'am Al-Nubala. Vol. 4, Pg. # 150, Person # 51}

Ibn Hajar also writes:

Shabath ibn Rab'i Al-Tamimi Al-Yurbo'i Abu Abd Al-Quddous Al-Kufi, narrated from Hudhaifa and Ali (r.h), and from those who narrated from him are Muhammad bin Ka'ab Al-Qarzi and Sulayman At Ta'imee. Darq'aatni states that he was a caller of prayer for Sajah then he converted to Islam.
Ibn Hibban mentioned him in Al-Thuqat and states that he committed errors in narrating traditions, they have narrated on his authority where Faatima (r.a) had asked to be given a Servant.

Al Ijlli said that this was the first individual who assisted in the killing of Uthman and also participated in the killing of Hussain (r.a).

Source: Tahdeeb Al-Tahdeeb. Vol. 2, Pg. # 149}

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2015
The commander-in-chief of the Killers was Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah, the son of a Sahabi

Before the death of Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan, he compelled virtually all the Muslims to pay allegiance to his son as his Successor to the seat of Khilafah. Yazeed ibn Mu'awiyah was never known to be Muslim. Imam Suyuti in his esteemed Tarikh Khulafa documents:

The Incident Of Al-Harrah

As-Suyuti writes:

Nawfl bin Abi Furaat said that once he was sitting with Caliph Umar bin Abdul Aziz when a man called Yazid as, "Amir ul Mo'mineen Yazid bin Mu'awiyah." At this, (Umar bin Abdul Aziz said in anger): "You call this person as Amir ul Mo'mineen?!'

And then he ordered that person to be "lashed 20 times."

In 63 A.H, Yazid was informed that people of Madinah have rejected him and are preparing to wage war upon him. Knowing this, Yazid sent a huge army to Madinah and declared war upon the people of Madinah. After looting Madinah, he sent the army to fight Abdullah bin Zubayr in Makkah and so the incident of Harrah took place.

Do you know what Harrah is? Regarding it, Hassan (Al-Basri, a Tabi'i) said: "By Allah (swt)! When Madinah was attacked, there remained not a single person who was safe from it, a group of Sahaba and others were killed and Madinah was looted and thousands of virgin girls were raped."

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon...The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "Whosoever frightens People of Madinah, then Allah (swt) will frighten them (the attackers) plus Curse (La'nah) of Allah (swt), his Angels and all the people is upon such a person (Saheeh Muslim). The reason why people of Madinah did not give bayah to Yazid was because he was indulged in "too many sins."

Imam Waqidi narrates from Abdullah bin Hanzala son of Al-Ghasil (a companion) that he said: "By Allah (swt)! We did not revolt against Yazid until we feared that, "WE WILL BE SHOWERED WITH STONES FROM SKY." He was a man who used to penetrate his mothers (his father's wives), sisters and daughters, and he used to drink openly and neglected prayers!"

Imam Dhahabi said: When Yazid did such things with people of Madinah although "he was indulging in drinking and other evil deeds even before," then the people of Makkah also revolted against him and rose against him from 4 sides, and then Allah (swt) did not put Barakah in life of Yazid and then the army of Harrah went to Makkah to fight ibn Al-Zubayr. Then the commander of the army died on the way, then someone else succeeded him and and then they went to Makkah and surrounded ibn Al-Zubayr and fought with him and threw on them fireballs with catapults, and that happened in the month Safar of the year 64 A.H, and as a result, their fire covered the Kaaba, its roof and the horn of the goat which was sacrificed for Isma'eel which was on the roof all burned down. Then Allah (swt) destroyed Yazid in the middle of the month Rabi'ul Awwal of that year, and the news of his death came to Makkah when the fight was still going on. Then ibn Zubayr announced: "O people of Shaam, your tyrant died!" They were disturbed and people arrested them. Then ibn Al-Zubayr called people to pay him allegiance and called himself Caliph, and the people of Shaam paid allegiance to Mu'awiyah, son of Yazid, but his reign was not so long as it will be mentioned later.

Ref: {Source: Tarikh ul Khulafa. Pg. # 167}

The icing on the cake of Yazeed's sinful act was the blood of al-Hussein ibn Ali (alaih Salam).
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2015
The Tawwabun (Repenters)

These are the Muslims of Kufa, among whom were Sahabah (companions) of the prophet. Prominent of them is Sulayman bin Surad.
They wrote tens of hundreds of letter to Imam al-Hussein to come to Kufah in order to assumed the position of Imam for they have nobody to guide them in their deen. Yazeed ibn Mu'awiyah, the Khalifah, ordered the Governor of Kufa, Iraq to control the situation. Fear was instilled into their spine through killing and imprisonment. These people of Kufa abandoned Imam al-Hussein for dead.

Later, after Imam Hussein's martyrdom, they realized their sins in abandoning al-Hussein, and in turn to redeemed their lost glory and seek Allah's forgiveness, they revolted against the Government. Their group is called "The Tawwabun (repenters)". All of them were died in this cause.

Ibn Kathir writes:

It is said that Sulayman bin Surad was a Sahabi (companion) of great pride and honour, and he was the virtuous companion of Holy Prophet (saw). Many of the Prophetic traditions in Saheeh Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim have been narrated from Sulayman bin Surad.

He was present with Ali in the battle of Sifeen and he was among those senior Shi'ee in whose house the meetings (in regard to Hussain's ( allegiance) used to be held. Sulayman is counted among those people who wrote letters to Hussain in order to call for him. When Hussain reached Kufa, these people deserted him and he was then martyred. After the martyrdom of Hussain, these people were of the view that they were responsible for the arrival of Hussain in Kufa, and they deserted him in time of trouble and as a result of it, Hussain and people of his house were martyred. There upon this group felt ashamed for what they did to Hussain. After this, these people assembled in the form of a group and they named that group as 'Tawwabun' (repenters) and named Sulayman bin Surad as commander of Tawwabun.

Accordingly, Sulayman was martyred in the battle which occurred on the location Ayn Al-Warda in 65 hijri (The Battle of Ayn al-Warda was fought in early January 685 between the Umayyad army and the group known as the "Penitents" (Tawwabun).

Source: Al-Bidayah wan-Nihayah. Vol. 1, Pg. # 702 - 703

Ibn Abdul Barr:

“Sulayman bin Surad….. was a good, pious and religious man. During jahiliyyah his name was ‘Laseer’ – the Prophet (saw) changed it to Sulayman. He was amongst those that wrote to Hussain ibn Alee (a.s) and invited him to Kufa. When he [Hussain] arrived, he abandoned him and then he (Hussain) was killed. Sulayman bin Surad, Mussayib bin Najbah AlFazari and others expressed regret for having failed to aid Hussain (a.s) and die with him.”

Source: Al-Isti'ab. Vol. 2, Pg. # 649 - 650, Person # 1056

Ibn Al-Jawzi:

A group of the Shee'ah under Sulyman ibn Surad armed themselves vowing to fight to death against the Umayyads by doing penance at AlHussain's (a.s) grave four years after the battle of Karbala. They hoped to atone for the guilt which they had brought upon themselves for having not fought for or died with the dead Al-Husayn (a.s).

Source: Ibn al-Jawzi's Devils Deception Revised by Bilal Philips. Pg. # 26

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Empiree: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
You so emotional about this bro. ...good job.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
@AlBaqir, why are you so obsessed about this stuffundecided
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
daretodiffer:
@AlBaqir, why are you so obsessed about this stuffundecided

The reasons are:

# To expose the murderers which unfortunately Sunni continue to glorify as icons of Islam. Those bastard killers only need la'an (curse of Allah) as Allah says in Surah Nisa verse 94.

# To awaken the dead heart of this Ummah about the status of the purified Ahl al-bayt (household) of the Prophet whom he has left over for our guidance when he says:{I have left over among you two weighty things so long you adhere to it, you will never go astray: The book of Allah and my offspring, my Ahl al-bayt...}. Obviously this sinful Ummah did not only neglect this instructions but murdered the Ahl al-bayt of their Prophet. And the people of today praises their killers and also equate them in status with the Ahl al-bayt.

# To awaken the dead heart of the Ummah about the warning of the Prophet: [I remind you, by Allah, of my Ahl al-bayt!] he repeated that 3times.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
AlBaqir:

The reasons are:

# To expose the murderers which unfortunately Sunni continue to glorify as icons of Islam. Those bastard killers only need la'an (curse of Allah) as Allah says in Surah Nisa verse 94.

# To awaken the dead heart of this Ummah about the status of the purified Ahl al-bayt (household) of the Prophet whom he has left over for our guidance when he says:{I have left over among you two weighty things so long you adhere to it, you will never go astray: The book of Allah and my offspring, my Ahl al-bayt...}. Obviously this sinful Ummah did not only neglect this instructions but murdered the Ahl al-bayt of their Prophet. And the people of today praises their killers and also equate them in status with the Ahl al-bayt.

# To awaken the dead heart of the Ummah about the warning of the Prophet: [I remind you, by Allah, of my Ahl al-bayt!] he repeated th3times.
You just can't help yourself

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

You just can't help yourself

What do you expect if for years you've been fooled and brainwashed yet the same foolishness continue and being publicized mightily.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
AlBaqir:

What do you expect if for years you've been fooled and brainwashed yet the same foolishness continue and being publicized mightily.

Why do you enjoy talking to yourself? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why do you enjoy talking to yourself? undecided

Talking to myself?! How's that, ma'am? grin
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
AlBaqir:

Talking to myself?! How's that, ma'am? grin

You open a thread. You copy and paste what no man would ever read why it is too long and boring and most Nigerians are Sunni (will forever be). Aren't you basically talking to yourself?

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
daretodiffer:

You open a thread. You copy and paste what no man would ever read why it is too long and boring and most Nigerians are Sunni (will forever be). Aren't you basically talking to yourself?

grin Your middle name must be "exaggeration" @underline. You see the moment you liken every individual with yourself in ability, assimilation et al then your perception will continue to be narrow.

I have much bigger "copy-pasted" thread than this and whoever is of interest read and digest. They even ask private questions through mails and even follows. Nobody's forcing any thread down your throat. If you expect short, funny thread, sorry this is Islam section and this is Albaqir. Its either you pick interest or bullshit the thread.

Then what many of you don't realize is that Nairaland is an encyclopedic website. Millions of people all around the globe get information through it in their respective interest. If you open a thread and its not detailed and well referenced, you are of a lazy type worth nothing as your thread. Expect comments or thousands of viewers or likes or shares doesn't worth anything compare to when just a single individual read, digest and have a change perception.

Yes you are very right Nigeria is a Sunni-dominated country [majorly Sufis]. The growing of Salafiism/Wahabism, Shi'ism etc is enormous especially among the youth. Please what do you knowgrin Today youth pick more interest in various religious studies than the olds; and they seek for answers. One of their first library is internet where you can find diverse opinions. This is what is called intellectualism compare to fanaticism and rigidism.

WA Salam alaykum.

5 Likes

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
AlBaqir:

grin Your middle name must be "exaggeration" @underline. You see the moment you liken every individual with yourself in ability, assimilation et al then your perception will continue to be narrow.

I have much bigger "copy-pasted" thread than this and whoever is of interest read and digest. They even ask private questions through mails and even follows. Nobody's forcing any thread down your throat. If you expect short, funny thread, sorry this is Islam section and this is Albaqir. Its either you pick interest or bullshit the thread.

Then what many of you don't realize is that Nairaland is an encyclopedic website. Millions of people all around the globe get information through it in their respective interest. If you open a thread and its not detailed and well referenced, you are of a lazy type worth nothing as your thread. Expect comments or thousands of viewers or likes or shares doesn't worth anything compare to when just a single individual read, digest and have a change perception.

Yes you are very right Nigeria is a Sunni-dominated country [majorly Sufis]. The growing of Salafiism/Wahabism, Shi'ism etc is enormous especially among the youth. Please what do you knowgrin Today youth pick more interest in various religious studies than the olds; and they seek for answers. One of their first library is internet where you can find diverse opinions. This is what is called intellectualism compare to fanaticism and rigidism.

WA Salam alaykum.

Keep pleasing yourself and humoring mecheesy

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by arabianights: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
AlBaqir:

leave her abeg.....she also happens to be our muslimsister.

please can you assist this brother with your advise as well as prayer point?

i saw the topic on front page and by investigation ,realised he is muslim who apparently seems confused

https://www.nairaland.com/2699385/pastors-alfa-asked-me-bring
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

leave her abeg.....she also happens to be our muslimsister.

please can you assist this brother with your advise as well as prayer point?

i saw the topic on front page and by investigation ,realised he is muslim who apparently seems confused

https://www.nairaland.com/2699385/pastors-alfa-asked-me-bring

Thanks for the link. I've contributed my quota.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2017
# Aftermath of the calamity of Karbala continues, in Kufa and Sham (Syria).
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Your kufru pass jahiliyah people . . #this your kufru isnt of ignorance or mistake or misunderstanding# . . . u will know how far when you are in grave...#that is if u die with your kufru#
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
The people responsible for the death of Al Hussain(RadiAllaahu Anh) were the army of Yazeed under the leadership of God Ibn Ziyad and the people of kufah. The people of kufah who called Al Hussain, but at the end betrayed him.

Ibn Taymiyyah(rahimahullâh) states:

Yazeed ibn Mu‘aawiyah was born during the caliphate of ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allah be pleased with him) and was not one of those who were well-known for religious commitment and righteousness. He was one of the Muslim youth, and he became caliph after his father’s death despite the objections of some of the Muslims and with the approval of others. He was courageous and generous, and he did not openly commit shameful deeds as his opponents said concerning him. During his reign several significant events occurred, one of which was the killing of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him).

He did not issue orders that al-Husayn be killed, and he did not express joy at his killing, and he did not poke the teeth of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) with a stick or carry the head of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) to Syria. But he did issue orders that al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) be resisted and his efforts to become caliph were to be hindered, even if that meant fighting him.

His deputies went too far in following his commands, and ash-Shamar ibn Dhi’l-Jawshan incited ‘Ubaydullah ibn Ziyaad to kill him, so ‘Ubaydullah ibn Ziyaad attacked him. Al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) asked them to let him come to Yazeed, or go and guard the Muslim border, or to go back to Makkah.

But they did not allow him (may Allah be pleased with him) to do any of these things, and the only choice they gave him was to surrender to them, and Ziyaad ordered ‘Umar ibn Sa‘d to fight him, and they killed him unlawfully, him and a number of his family members (may Allah be pleased with them).

The killing of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) was a great calamity, for the killing of al-Husayn and of ‘Uthmaan before him were two of the greatest causes of tribulation in this ummah. They were killed by the worst of people before Allah.
When his family (may Allah be pleased with them) came to Yazeed ibn Mu‘aawiyah, he honoured them and let them go to Madinah. It was narrated that he cursed Ibn Ziyaad for killing him and said: I would have been content with the obedience of the people of Iraq, without the killing of al-Husayn. Yet despite that, he did not take any action to show disapproval of his killing or to avenge him, when he should have done that. So the Muslims criticised him for not doing what he should have done, in addition to other things.
As for his opponents, they added other lies and fabrications about him.

Majmoo‘ al-Fataawa (3/410)

Ibn Kathir(Rahimahullâh) states:

It was narrated that after that he regretted the killing of al-Husayn and he used to say: What could have happened if I had put up with some annoyance and let him come to my house, and let him have what he wanted, even if that led to weakening of my power and authority, for the sake of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and in showing due respect to him and to the members of his household?

Then he would say: May Allah curse Ibn Marjaanah [i.e., ‘Ubaydullah ibn Ziyaad], for he attacked him and forced him to fight, when he had asked him to let him go and let him come to me, or to go and guard one of the borders of the Muslims until Allah, may He be exalted, took his soul in death. But he did not do that, and he refused to let him do (any of those things), and he killed him, and by killing him he made me hateful to the Muslims and instilled enmity in their hearts against me, so that both righteous and evildoers hate me, because of what people think of the seriousness of my having killed Husayn. I wish I had never had anything to do with Ibn Marjaanah, may Allah curse him and be angry with him.

Al-Bidaayah wa’n-Nihaayah (11/651); Siyar A‘laam an-Nubala’ (4/370)

I know some Rafidhi would pounce on me for this claiming I'm defending Yazeed, but fact is no one is defending him. We neither love nor curse him. We need to be just as Muslims, don't say because someone offended you, you begin to lie and fabricate. Yazeed never poked the teeth of Al Hussain(RadiAllaahu Anh) with a stick, rather it was Ibn Ziyad.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:

Ibn Taymiyyah(rahimahullâh) states:

Yazeed ibn Mu‘aawiyah was born during the caliphate of ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allah be pleased with him) and was not one of those who were well-known for religious commitment and righteousness. He was one of the Muslim youth, and he became caliph after his father’s death despite the objections of some of the Muslims and with the approval of others. He was courageous and generous, and he did not openly commit shameful deeds as his opponents said concerning him. During his reign several significant events occurred, one of which was the killing of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him).

He did not issue orders that al-Husayn be killed, and he did not express joy at his killing, and he did not poke the teeth of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) with a stick or carry the head of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) to Syria. But he did issue orders that al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) be resisted and his efforts to become caliph were to be hindered, even if that meant fighting him.

# One good assurance we always have from Ibn Taymiyyah is his lies, desperation, and Nasibism towards the Ahlulbayt. You will NEVER see him quoting a single report from any source before making his nasb statement.

In sha Allah, after posting what very few of AhluSunnah's Aimmah of Hadith and Sirah say about Yazeed Ibn Mu'awiyah (la'anallahu alayhima), I will post few quotes of Ibn Taymiyyah himself, and what few Sunni Imams say about him.

# Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir writes:

Traditions inform us that Yazeed loved worldly vices, would drink, listen to music, kept the company of boys with no facial hair [civil expression for paedophilia with boys, a form of homosexuality], played drums, kept dogs [civil expression for bestiality], making frogs, bears and monkeys fight. Every morning he would be intoxicated and would bind monkeys to a horse saddle and make the horse run”.

Source: Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah (Urdu), Vol 8 Page 1169, Nafees Academy Karachi}

NB: This graphical illustration is given by Abdullah Ibn Hanzallah (Gazilul Malaika, who was a Sahabi).

# Imam al-Dhahabi also writes:

Ziyad Haarthi narrated: ‘Yazeed gave me alcohol to drink, I had never drunk alcohol like that before and I enquired where he had obtained its ingredients from’. Yazeed replied: ‘it is made of sweet pomegranate, Isfahan’s honey, Hawaz’s sugar, Taif’s grapes and Burdah’s water’. Ahmed bin Masama’ narrated: ‘Once Yazeed drank alcohol and started to dance, suddenly he fell down and his nostril began to bleed’.

Source: Siyar A’lam Al-Nubala Volume 4 pages 37

After citing the above cited traditions, Imam Dhahabi then gave his own verdict regarding Yazeed that has also been recorded by Allamah Ibn al-Emaad al-Hanbali (d. 1089 H) in “Shadharat al Dhahab” Volume 1 page 69:

Al-Dhahabi said about him (Yazeed) that he was Nasibi (one who hate Prophet’s family), rude, harsh, would drink alcohol and committed evil deeds. He commenced his reign by killing al-Hussain (Prophet’s grandson) and concluded it with the battle of al-Hara (where Makkah and Madinah were destroyed, including Kaaba), so the people hated him and Allah didn’t bless his life

NB: I have posted the account on battle of al-Harra above.

# Ibn Kathir summarised the Khulafah of Banu Umayyad as Nasibiyyun:

The Khalifas from Banu Umayyah were like this … ALL OF THEM were Nasibis, except Imam ‘Umar the Pious: Mu’awiyah, then his son Yazid, then his grandson Mu’awiyah al-Sadid; Marwan, then his son ‘Abd Al-Malik ….

Source: Abu al-Fida ‘Imad al-Din b. Kathir al-Qurshi al-Dimashqi, al-Bidayah wa al-NIhayah (1st edition, 1419 H) vol. 17, p. 375.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15, Is this the Nasibi you wish to take your religious understanding from?

IBN TAYMIYYAH VS IMAM ALI

There are series of unimaginable attacks on Imam Ali by Ibn Taymiyyah spread across different pages of his books.

#1: Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani writes about Ibn Taymiyyah:

Among them (i.e. the Sunni ‘ulama) were those who accused him (i.e. Ibn Taymiyyah) of hypocrisy due to his statement about ‘Ali that we have mentioned, and on account of his statement that he (i.e ‘Ali) was humiliated wherever he turned, and that he (i.e. ‘Ali) repeatedly sought the Khilafah but did not get it, and that he (i.e. ‘Ali) fought only for power, and not for religion, and due to his (Ibn Taymiyyah’s) statement that he (i.e. ‘Ali) loved power while ‘Uthman loved money, and on account of his (Ibn Taymiyyah’s) statement that Abu Bakr accepted Islam as an adult who knew what he was saying while ‘Ali accepted Islam as a child, and the Islam of a child, upon his statement, is invalid!

* Source: Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalānī, al-Durar al-Kāminah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1414), vol. 1, p. 144

PROPHET DEFENDS ALI

# Obviously, the Prophet defended Imam Ali against evil talk of people like Ibn Taymiyyah in several sahih ahadith, one of which, Imam Ibn Abd al-Barr says:

For these reports are sahih chains, which we have mentioned at their places. It is narrated in the hadith of ‘Ali, and the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud, and the hadith of Abu Ayub al-Ansari that he (‘Ali) was commanded (by the Prophet) to fight the oath-breakers, and the Qasitin and the apostates

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’ab fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar al-Jayl; 1st
edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali b. Muhammad al-Bajawi], vol. 3, p. 1117

IBN TAYMIYYAH'S ATTACK ON SAYYIDA FATIMAH, THE PURE
# Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah further accuses Sayyidah Fatima of telling lies and doing multiple evil:

And we know that what is narrated about the evil deeds of Fatimah, and others apart from her from the Sahabah, , INCLUDING TELLING LIES, are several; and in some of these evil deeds they (Fatimah and the other Sahabah) were only doing tawil. Of course, some of these evil deeds were sins. However, they were not infallible. Rather, although they were friends of Allah and from the people of Jannah, they committed sins that Allah forgave for them.

* Source: Abu al-‘Abbas Ahmad b. ‘Abd al-Halim b. Taymiyyah al-Harrani, Minhaj al-Sunnah al-Nabawiyyah
(Muasassat al-Risalah; 1st edition, 1406 H) [annotator: Dr. Muhammad Rashād Sālim], vol. 4, pp. 243-244

# A Sunni scholar, Dr. Mahmud al-Sayyid Sabih, was so shocked by these words of Ibn Taymiyyah, that he wrote:

I do not know which several evil deeds were narrated about Sayyidah Fatimah al-Zahra, may Allah be pleased with her, much less telling lies, or which which evil deeds in which she was doing tawil, meaning that Fatimah was doing tawil, or reports in which she is stated to have committed sins, and which liar has narrated such reports.

* Source: Mahmud al-Sayyid Sabih, Akhta Ibn Taymiyyah fi Haqq Rasul Allah wa Ahl Baytih (Dar Zayn al-Abidin; 1431
H), p. 63

* I swear by my Lord, those are very few of nasb of Ibn Taymiyyah towards the Ahl al-Bayt.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlBaqir:
Demmzy15, Is this the Nasibi you wish to take your religious understanding from?

IBN TAYMIYYAH VS IMAM ALI

There are series of unimaginable attacks on Imam Ali by Ibn Taymiyyah spread across different pages of his books.

#1: Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani writes about Ibn Taymiyyah:

Among them (i.e. the Sunni ‘ulama) were those who accused him (i.e. Ibn Taymiyyah) of hypocrisy due to his statement about ‘Ali that we have mentioned, and on account of his statement that he (i.e ‘Ali) was humiliated wherever he turned, and that he (i.e. ‘Ali) repeatedly sought the Khilafah but did not get it, and that he (i.e. ‘Ali) fought only for power, and not for religion, and due to his (Ibn Taymiyyah’s) statement that he (i.e. ‘Ali) loved power while ‘Uthman loved money, and on account of his (Ibn Taymiyyah’s) statement that Abu Bakr accepted Islam as an adult who knew what he was saying while ‘Ali accepted Islam as a child, and the Islam of a child, upon his statement, is invalid!

* Source: Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalānī, al-Durar al-Kāminah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1414), vol. 1, p. 144

PROPHET DEFENDS ALI

# Obviously, the Prophet defended Imam Ali against evil talk of people like Ibn Taymiyyah in several sahih ahadith, one of which, Imam Ibn Abd al-Barr says:

For these reports are sahih chains, which we have mentioned at their places. It is narrated in the hadith of ‘Ali, and the hadith of Ibn Mas’ud, and the hadith of Abu Ayub al-Ansari that he (‘Ali) was commanded (by the Prophet) to fight the oath-breakers, and the Qasitin and the apostates

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’ab fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar al-Jayl; 1st
edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali b. Muhammad al-Bajawi], vol. 3, p. 1117

IBN TAYMIYYAH'S ATTACK ON SAYYIDA FATIMAH, THE PURE
# Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah further accuses Sayyidah Fatima of telling lies and doing multiple evil:

And we know that what is narrated about the evil deeds of Fatimah, and others apart from her from the Sahabah, , INCLUDING TELLING LIES, are several; and in some of these evil deeds they (Fatimah and the other Sahabah) were only doing tawil. Of course, some of these evil deeds were sins. However, they were not infallible. Rather, although they were friends of Allah and from the people of Jannah, they committed sins that Allah forgave for them.

* Source: Abu al-‘Abbas Ahmad b. ‘Abd al-Halim b. Taymiyyah al-Harrani, Minhaj al-Sunnah al-Nabawiyyah
(Muasassat al-Risalah; 1st edition, 1406 H) [annotator: Dr. Muhammad Rashād Sālim], vol. 4, pp. 243-244

# A Sunni scholar, Dr. Mahmud al-Sayyid Sabih, was so shocked by these words of Ibn Taymiyyah, that he wrote:

I do not know which several evil deeds were narrated about Sayyidah Fatimah al-Zahra, may Allah be pleased with her, much less telling lies, or which which evil deeds in which she was doing tawil, meaning that Fatimah was doing tawil, or reports in which she is stated to have committed sins, and which liar has narrated such reports.

* Source: Mahmud al-Sayyid Sabih, Akhta Ibn Taymiyyah fi Haqq Rasul Allah wa Ahl Baytih (Dar Zayn al-Abidin; 1431
H), p. 63

* I swear by my Lord, those are very few of nasb of Ibn Taymiyyah towards the Ahl al-Bayt.
You're derailing your own thread, open a new one for this!
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

# One good assurance we always have from Ibn Taymiyyah is his lies, desperation, and Nasibism towards the Ahlulbayt. You will NEVER see him quoting a single report from any source before making his nasb statement.

In sha Allah, after posting what very few of AhluSunnah's Aimmah of Hadith and Sirah say about Yazeed Ibn Mu'awiyah (la'anallahu alayhima), I will post few quotes of Ibn Taymiyyah himself, and what few Sunni Imams say about him.

You'll just be beating yourself and be making noise! Olodo!

# Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir writes:

Traditions inform us that Yazeed loved worldly vices, would drink, listen to music, kept the company of boys with no facial hair [civil expression for paedophilia with boys, a form of homosexuality], played drums, kept dogs [civil expression for bestiality], making frogs, bears and monkeys fight. Every morning he would be intoxicated and would bind monkeys to a horse saddle and make the horse run”.

Source: Al Bidayah Wal Nihayah (Urdu), Vol 8 Page 1169, Nafees Academy Karachi}

NB: This graphical illustration is given by Abdullah Ibn Hanzallah (Gazilul Malaika, who was a Sahabi).

# Imam al-Dhahabi also writes:

Ziyad Haarthi narrated: ‘Yazeed gave me alcohol to drink, I had never drunk alcohol like that before and I enquired where he had obtained its ingredients from’. Yazeed replied: ‘it is made of sweet pomegranate, Isfahan’s honey, Hawaz’s sugar, Taif’s grapes and Burdah’s water’. Ahmed bin Masama’ narrated: ‘Once Yazeed drank alcohol and started to dance, suddenly he fell down and his nostril began to bleed’.

Source: Siyar A’lam Al-Nubala Volume 4 pages 37

After citing the above cited traditions, Imam Dhahabi then gave his own verdict regarding Yazeed that has also been recorded by Allamah Ibn al-Emaad al-Hanbali (d. 1089 H) in “Shadharat al Dhahab” Volume 1 page 69:

Al-Dhahabi said about him (Yazeed) that he was Nasibi (one who hate Prophet’s family), rude, harsh, would drink alcohol and committed evil deeds. He commenced his reign by killing al-Hussain (Prophet’s grandson) and concluded it with the battle of al-Hara (where Makkah and Madinah were destroyed, including Kaaba), so the people hated him and Allah didn’t bless his life

NB: I have posted the account on battle of al-Harra above.

Not my business, you can believe whatever you want on Yazeed. Don't sha allow emotions to cloud your reasoning, Ali(RadiAllaahu Anh) was also killed, but I don't see you hypocritical Shi'as doing faari

# Ibn Kathir summarised the Khulafah of Banu Umayyad as Nasibiyyun:

The Khalifas from Banu Umayyah were like this … ALL OF THEM were Nasibis, except Imam ‘Umar the Pious: Mu'awiyah, then his son Yazid, then his grandson Mu’awiyah al-Sadid; Marwan, then his son ‘Abd Al-Malik ….

Source: Abu al-Fida ‘Imad al-Din b. Kathir al-Qurshi al-Dimashqi, al-Bidayah wa al-NIhayah (1st edition, 1419 H) vol. 17, p. 375.

Assuming you read before you post, you should have known that what you're saying above is that "Imam Umar, Mu'awiyah, Mu'awiyah ibn Yazeed..." weren't Nasibis. Oya go and correct yourself and come back!

Oya Oya!!!! afara!

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:

You'll just be beating yourself and be making noise! Olodo!

Not my business, you can believe whatever you want on Yazeed. Don't sha allow emotions to cloud your reasoning, Ali(RadiAllaahu Anh) was also killed, but I don't see you hypocritical Shi'as doing faari

# Wallahi, you are heading towards destruction, that is arrogance and fanaticism. Those are the downfall of shaitan. Forget about me for once. Forget about Shia for once. Myself and Shiism will always give you high blood pressure. Solve the puzzles within your Sunni submissions as I have stated above.

# As per shahadat of Imam Ali, like I always said, you know nothing about the Shia. We commemorate the shahadat of ALL Ahl al-Bayt starting from Nabi. What you should be asking yourself is why so much emphasis about Imam Hussain?

Demmzy15:

Assuming you read before you post, you should have known that what you're saying above is that "Imam Umar, Mu'awiyah, Mu'awiyah ibn Yazeed..." weren't Nasibis. Oya go and correct yourself and come back!

Oya Oya!!!! afara!

# If it is Saheedi plumber that said that, I wouldn't bother because he's a stark illiterate. Please, what do you have in English language, Demmzy15?

Read again:

The Khalifas from Banu Umayyah were like this … ALL OF
THEM were Nasibis, except Imam ‘Umar the Pious:
Mu'awiyah, then his son Yazid, then his grandson
Mu’awiyah al-Sadid; Marwan, then his son ‘Abd Al-Malik

This is a very simple sentence but the high blood pressure you've developed was an obstacle for you to comprehend.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15:
You're derailing your own thread, open a new one for this!

# Am only exposing your Nasibi sheik to you. I believe you know the shari judgment of being a nasibi. Ibn Taymiyyah's nasibsm towards Imam Ali even pushed him to praise his accursed killer while he send la'an on the killer of Uthman who happened to be a Sahabi (one of those that pay allegiance to Nabi under the tree).
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Demmzy15, please wear bullet proof of curses o. Here's a known Sunni scholar, Dr. Ibrahim Adnan on the killers of Hussein. Interestingly, he focused on Yazid and his father Mu'awiyah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibpf98yOBas&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCOT4lqvp1NYCFQrjVQodfCcL5lIgRHIgSWJyYWhpbSBBZG5hbiBvbiBJbWFtIEh1c3NhaW4%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

# And here's sheik Muhammad Ibn Yahya al-Ninowy ash-Shafi'i on Yazeedi apologetics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6M9gZVoh5U
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Am only exposing your Nasibi sheik to you. I believe you know the shari judgment of being a nasibi. Ibn Taymiyyah's nasibsm towards Imam Ali even pushed him to praise his accursed killer while he send la'an on the killer of Uthman who happened to be a Sahabi (one of those that pay allegiance to Nabi under the tree).
Continue barking, the Ibn Taymiyyah I know loved the Ahl El Beyt. You can open another lemme put in something rather splashing spit and sweat all over the place!
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlBaqir:
Demmzy15, please wear bullet proof of curses o. Here's a known Sunni scholar, Dr. Ibrahim Adnan on the killers of Hussein. Interestingly, he focused on Yazid and his father Mu'awiyah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibpf98yOBas&itct=CBYQpDAYASITCOT4lqvp1NYCFQrjVQodfCcL5lIgRHIgSWJyYWhpbSBBZG5hbiBvbiBJbWFtIEh1c3NhaW4%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

# And here's sheik Muhammad Ibn Yahya al-Ninowy ash-Shafi'i on Yazeedi apologetics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6M9gZVoh5U
Shey if I bring videos of Shi'a scholars that refuted some of your nasty stupid beliefs, will you accept it?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Empiree: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Subhanallah, this is Serious. The Sheikh Speaks. From 30 min is Fire for Fire

"Who Told You We Can Not Talk About Karbala Because We Are Ahlusunnah. Don't Try To Sensor Rasulullah (saw) Because Rasulullah(saw) Spoke About Hussein In Authentic hadith. He Spoke ABout Karbala In Authentic Hadith. He(saw) Talked About Ashura In Authentic Hadith. Who Told You We Can't Talk About Them Because We Are Ahlus Sunnah Because The Sunnah Talked About Them. And The Poeple Of The Sunnah Have No Choice But To Follow The Sunnah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIu6VSNsXCc

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Wallahi, you are heading towards destruction, that is arrogance and fanaticism. Those are the downfall of shaitan. Forget about me for once. Forget about Shia for once. Myself and Shiism will always give you high blood pressure. Solve the puzzles within your Sunni submissions as I have stated above.

Please don't play a fast one here, you're the one who's heading towards destruction and eternal damnation. Your hypocrisy is so so so glaring. Just because I refused to subscribe to your bigotry and hate, then you begin to nag and lament? Don't annoy me, I beg you please, don't!

# As per shahadat of Imam Ali, like I always said, you know nothing about the Shia. We commemorate the shahadat of ALL Ahl al-Bayt starting from Nabi. What you should be asking yourself is why so much emphasis about Imam Hussain?

Imam Ali who was better than Hussain-may Allaah be pleased with them both- was martyred by a lunatic who struck him with an arrow on his forehead. Who hardly see you people slapping and beating yourselves over him, but because we refuse to subscribe to your own version of history, you begin to talk rubbish.

What I stated from Ibn Taymiyyah was very clear that every unbiased mind can understand, but you, you just come in and start cussing and blabbing.

# If it is Saheedi plumber that said that, I wouldn't bother because he's a stark illiterate. Please, what do you have in English language, Demmzy15?

Read again:

The Khalifas from Banu Umayyah were like this … ALL OF
THEM were Nasibis, except Imam ‘Umar the Pious:
Mu'awiyah, then his son Yazid, then his grandson
Mu’awiyah al-Sadid; Marwan, then his son ‘Abd Al-Malik

This is a very simple sentence but the high blood pressure you've developed was an obstacle for you to comprehend.

Can you give us the complete quote of this, because there seems to be some missing parts. For all we know, he might have been reporting a story or a poem from Shi'as who lived then. What's surprising is finding Mu'awiyah's grandson who many Shi'as respect to be termed a Nasibi.

Even bringing down facts, Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan wasn't a Nasibi. The reality is, you're the Nasibi.

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by najib632(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2017
AlBaqir:

The reasons are:

# To awaken the dead heart of the Ummah about the warning of the Prophet: [I remind you, by Allah, of my Ahl al-bayt!] he repeated that 3times.
My brother all that happened had already been prophesied by Muhammad S.A.W. just as there were good Sahara there where bad ones too so let the bad ones be judged by Allah and let not hated mislead you.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Newnas(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
lemme simple CandP what I said to a shia on a whatsapp group.

Still on Karbala,

Ali was more virtuos than his son Husayn even in shia religion, Ali too was assassinated.

Why do you not venerate the day he was also matyred as you venerate the day his son was killed?

It's simple, your claim of venerating Husayn's death is a pretense, your real intent is to curse Muawiyah and to curse whoever doesn't curse him.

And see that one saying Ali will curse anyone who... Blah blah blah blah blah

I fear no one but Allah, no one has power or might to curse me. Ali is dead and gone, he wasn't able to protect himself from assassins when alive, so is it after his demise that he will be able to curse another person.

Shism is indeed a religion of paganism, delusions and superstitions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth / Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims / Eight Benefits Of Istigfar(repentance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.