Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). (2738 Views)

Quality Cheap Headsets And Neck Flex Earpiece Available For Sale / Barely Used Samsung Galaxy J5(without Accessories) For Sale At 23000(negotiable) / 1 Month Old Samsung Galaxy J5 For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
SOLD OUT.

Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by Macmilla(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
The enlarged earpiece is different from the packaged ones.

Scamming no de pay oh
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Macmilla:
The enlarged earpiece is different from the packaged ones.

Scamming no de pay oh

Lol, if I want scam you won't even see me coming. BTW the two images are same, maybe you are shortsighted (no offense)

Anyway search for Samsung J5 earpiece on konga, the first image is what you will see.

The second image is what I snapped with my phone.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 28, 2015
tr3y:

Lol, if I want scam you won't even see me coming. BTW the two images are same, maybe you are shortsighted (no offense)

Anyway search for Samsung J5 earpiece on konga, the first image is what you will see.

The second image is what I snapped with my phone.

Good morn bro. I wanna pick up 2 of these 2day. How can we go about that ?
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Guitarlife:

Good morn bro. I wanna pick up 2 of these 2day. How can we go about that ?

I appreciate your patronage though the minimum quantity is 20 pieces. I can make an exception for you though as first person wey show interest.

We can meet at Pen cinema/ Ogba environs this weekend coz I no dey lag right now but will enter Lag this weekend.

Thanks
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by nani667: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmm.... I'm interested in the earphones.... Hope they're original... Although I just need one piece for my personal use.... I'm in Lagos....
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
nani667:

Just one

My digit is 08180921377(non whatsapp) and they are Original Samsung product. You will use it till the end of time.
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by nani667: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
tr3y:

Just one

My digit is 08180921377(non whatsapp) and they are Original Samsung product. You will use it till the end of time.

SP you're not on BBM or any chat app...?

Anyways, are you in Lagos ? I'm in Lagos and if you're in Lagos I can give you a call and we arrange a meeting....
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 1:37am On Oct 29, 2015
I will be in Lagos this weekend!
Check first post for my pin.
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 4:03am On Nov 10, 2015
Fresh Supply

Still available for those interested.
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by nani667: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Added the pin on the first post ages ago and uptill now you haven't accepted... Hmmm
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
nani667:
Added the pin on the first post ages ago and uptill now you haven't accepted... Hmmm

Oh so its you, I just saw the request 2 nights ago.
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by radish72: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2015
bro, u still selling ? want to purchase one
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2015
radish72:
bro, u still selling ? want to purchase one
If you are staying close I might be able to give you one piece, what is your location?
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by radish72: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by bolaji73(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
tr3y:
SOLD OUT.
drop your whatsapp number. let's talk business.
Re: Hundreds Of Samsung J5 Original Earpiece Available For Sale(Lagos). by tr3y(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
bolaji73:
drop you
whatsapp number. let's talk business.
If it's about the earpiece, they are no more. 7 is my whatsapp number!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your London Used Blackberry Phones Such As Tour,curve,tour,bold,storm ,touch / Android Phones For Sales HTC One X , galaxy s3, galaxy s2 and galaxy s1 / Take Advantage Of MTN SME Data Share Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.