Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus (2617 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by emitheo(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2015
1. Primary Virgin
This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink.

2. Secondary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ. They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother.

So guys, there u have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin !
Am I right ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Beesluv: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin grin
the first are the SU, always well dressed and fully covered, some don't wear earring or nose ring

The secondary wear earring, light make up, well dressed but not fully covered.

The tertiary dress almost nude, use heavy make up, shave their eye brows and then use charcoal to draw line on it, wear nosering and leg chain.

No matter the categories, they are still virgins grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by x6blade(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Khd95(m): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2015
Would dis increase my GP,nd fetch me nice dough;-\
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by libertyfather(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2015
Is any of those stated above still available?
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Elosky20: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
nice
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Lolzzzz......oga ooooo...Una go fear....there is nothing like primary, secondary or tertiary virgin, virgin is a virgin the other virgins are not virgins....vrigins goes beyond having a tight cunt...it goes beyond refusing penetration....if dey indulge in any form of sexual activities they aren't virgins any more
Before God anyways

Virgin are pple who keep their BODY from all forms of sexual activity here I mean BODY not jst CUNT

This days evrything in nairaland is virgin virgin whats'up?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2015
None of the above lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by emitheo(m): 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
libertyfather:
Is any of those stated above still available?
Yes oh...met a secondary virgin last yr
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Eleniyan15: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2015
oro nla
noted
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2015
OP, You Ain't talking money You talking chastity Damn angry!!!

Am Out!!!
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nature8(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2015
Ok, we don hear..
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
#u forgt to put Nursery: nothing lk 3 types of virgins..# Jz virgins(toto Stil dey sealed nd non virgins(ya toto's door don spoil)#
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good to know undecided
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by emitheo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
WeedSeller:
#u forgt to put Nursery: nothing lk 3 types of virgins..# Jz virgins(toto Stil dey sealed nd non virgins(ya toto's door don spoil)#
abi
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by emitheo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ebiz12:
None of the above lipsrsealed
ok...you are not a virgin
Re: 3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus by emitheo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, You Ain't talking money You talking chastity Damn angry!!!

Am Out!!!
easy Bro

(1) (Reply)

exclusive :- look At This Picture And Say Something About The obvious / Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / I Need Advice: I Feel Violated. Should I End Things Or Am I Being Childish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.