Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. (35239 Views)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / Wike On Channels Tv Sunrise Program - Read Full Interview Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by illuminatic: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
PDP or not what Nigerians needs is good governance.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by mosagbo: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike himself knows he won't last, he should be happy he has done 6 months. He better gather his money to face state embarrassment just as his boss faced federal embarrassment in the last presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Wadosky(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
What a life, few weeks ago , it was wike that was hunting amechi and today wike is the one on the defensive.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Cway86(f): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Forget it, if the election is rerun 100times WIKE will still win. APC are just bunch of lairs. Say no to impunity. The same tribunal that see irregularities of card readers in the election didn't see that of Lag and ogun, but invalidating elections in PDP states. Yash go soon open.

4 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Bimpe29: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dakuku! Dakuku!! My Governor! My Governor!!

5 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wike is a Lawyer, so he can get legal Counsel free.

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were now, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

We Love Wike and We can't wait to vote for him again,stop lying,Apc would lose again

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by greggng: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
With what I saw in the church today, wike has been rejected by the gods and by implication the almight God. He can't even raise his foot to dance. The only people I saw dancing were his enemies who pretended to be on his side. Wike is like a man that killed his babalawo and he forgot that he didn't kill all his enemies. He should be ready for jail. Infact efcc should move in now since he has no immunity

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by tommykiwi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lawyer or no lawyer, we the good pple of Rivers state is standing fame with our Able Governor (Wike) ...So Apchit are jus wasting their time and resources! Even our father in heaven is standing by Wike, so at the end PDP will be victorious in Rivers state...God bless our Governor!

5 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by hollawuyi2013(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
9ja is always interesting for all kinds of stories that touch.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by GENT95(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike will still win.......................................no matter what

3 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by tommykiwi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wadosky:
What a life, few weeks ago , it was wike that was hunting amechi and today wike is the one on the defensive.
Time will tell, Wike is our Governor Apc will neva rule Rivers state mark my words!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Urine:
This is another foooolish pseudo analyst, was there anything like APC when Bode George went to prison? If I'm correct wasn't Obasanjo the President at the time? George going to prison was based on his issues with Obasanjo.

The most annoying thing is that everybody is licking up his story like he's an Oracle. Smh
Yar'adua not Obasanjo
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
kk
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by justfree1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cool

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ikiriye(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettytasha:
I wish wike luck...if he truly won the election ..then he will win the rerun ...let the polls decide
These are the kind of speeches we need not zombies that their eyes are open yet blind.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Rotimi47: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Though wike practised hate/blood sucking politics which i detest but he surely have the right to appeal. If he need an advice I will advice him not to appeal but rather start putting things that will enabled him win the coming election but I will surely vote for Dakuku.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Urine: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yar'adua not Obasanjo
Apologies for that, I will modify it.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Urine:

Apologies for that, I will modify it.
Welcome Sir!

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by laprince(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wike is a Lawyer, so he can get legal Counsel free.

If he is that popular, he should go for the re-run, but you see? The problem here is that, the people of Rivers have seen his style of Bulldog rule this last 6 months.

And honestly, are tired and very scared of him. Methinks, he will lose the election by a landslide.

And as it were now, Rivers State is the only State in Nigeria, that has that toga for a Governor "THUG"

A thug/tout for a name, I know is making the people from Rivers, cover their faces with shame.

But, it's okay. We all can collectively do something about that. And that is, not vote in the THUG at the next election.

you never meet oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by M4gunners: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't know of Lagos state or Kaduna state,but for Rivers State APC won't smell that seat at least for the next 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by naija2dabone(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very daft

Is rivers Lagos?

Appealling gives more time and edge to prepare

Who even send this one?

2 Likes

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by omenka(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very true. Even when a lawyer sees you killing someone, they'd still advice you go to court to prove your "innocence". If you don't go to court, how are they gonna feed and sustain their families; much the same way if people don't die, a casket maker makes no money for himself.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ikiriye(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:
nyesom
You have not answered my question did he chase your sister,why not leave the man alone
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by babayinka77(m): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Banter1:
Ejiro Roman Adigbo is the Publisher and Editor-in-
Chief Of Top Celebrities Magazine.
Do you agree with him?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207894930000732&id=1520708105
It's quite confirmed that Ejiro has no knowledge of history as it was a PDP government under OBJ that sent bode George to prison and not ACN. Besides that error, Ejiro advise to former Govnor Wike is a wise one cos a lot of those lawyers are just there for their own money.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by sukkot: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ikiriye:

You have not answered my question did he chase your sister,why not leave the man alone
bros, na joke i dey joke. relax yasef. its sunday. chill with a bottle of orijin wink
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ikiriye(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
greggng:
With what I saw in the church today, wike has been rejected by the gods and by implication the almight God. He can't even raise his foot to dance. The only people I saw dancing were his enemies who pretended to be on his side. Wike is like a man that killed his babalawo and he forgot that he didn't kill all his enemies. He should be ready for jail. Infact efcc should move in now since he has no immunity
Yes I knew it,a Yoruba bigot posting.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by Ikiriye(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:
bros, na joke i dey joke. relax yasef. its sunday. chill with a bottle of orijin wink
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by sam4ni: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Whatever that has d beginning must have an end wike or chike what ever the name is shld go and think of what 2 do the era is over no more mama p
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by BIDEEN: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
D dude is buying time for himself with d appeal. The guy advising in inexperienced in the Nigerian political terrain. Wike needs to buy some more time for himself so to set his machineries in motion before stepping down and preparing for the election.
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by buoye1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
I watched the PDP thanksgiving service on AIT today and the look on Wike's face shows he's in fear and trouble

I wish him well
Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by babafirst(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
laurel03:
Wike na Thug Lawyer be dt
Wike na charge and bail lawyer and chop I chop politician.

1 Like

Re: Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. by dessy249(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
God bless u my broda, we all knew bode George case is versus obj so why some irrelevant pple re trying to make stupid noise
Urine:
This is another foooolish pseudo analyst, was there anything like APC when Bode George went to prison? If I'm correct wasn't Yar'adua the President at the time? George going to prison was based on his issues with Obasanjo (Allegedly) .

The most annoying thing is that everybody is licking up his story like he's an Oracle. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Poor Attendance As Ekweremadu Leads Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.