Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (46774 Views)

Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / The Pains Of Struggling To Date Beautiful Ladies As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
so u shouldnt have bring in d word '' insecurity'' in d first place. It is just dat some of these women are very foolish.. I see no reason y a reasonable woman shouldnt report a stu..pid man dat is disturbing her to d husband so dat d husband can think of ways to put out d useless randy man but rather many of dem will keep it to themselves thinking dey can deal with d problem alone until it get out of hand
Nope,I still maintain my stand that it's insecurity at its peak. Without making any effort to know the pretty lady in question,he's already zeroed his mind bout her just bcoz she's pretty. Wah dyu call that? If he's confident enough nd got what it takes to keep a lady, then he wouldn't be scared.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by aniblue(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
DavidEsq:
I'm not afraid of speaking to or dating a beautiful lady. Dating a beautiful Lady gives me a strong sense of confidence. I'm not as boxed up as the dudes who run after her; yes, even a top official from ministry of foreign affairs!! My confidence in myself has neva let me down. As for the footing her bills part, I don't believe in dating someone who isn't resourceful or believes in men being her end. But that doesn't undermine the need for me to seize every opportunity to meet her needs within my capacity, without being competitive.

you're right bro. I can't just go after a lady who isn't beautiful and classy, a man who knows his worth must be confidential, its all about maturity.
#no competition
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by phillipay: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
She would wanna control the relationship and she wouldn't really care about you since alot of guys are hitting on her
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Heromaniaa:
The desire
to suspect and overprotect priced possession are innate. when you become overly complacent you may lose that which you cherish. But then a man has to act rationally.

Seen.
Your signature - Kanye's words at an award show.
Not smart enough to create yours? Don't answer!
We all can't be so bright. I know. smiley
#*catwalks away*#
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
you want just both knees... Over his stained white shirt and his whole body...
#smiling# We're derailing the thread.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
croSStodds:
grin grin evegran and her harsh words ehn.u wan make d guy commit suicide.

Pleasure is all mine. smiley. Lolz
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by IceDude(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
I can date any beautiful girl and wont feel insecure/inferior cos am also handsome.........I'm not sounding like the proverbial lizard o
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by rabbuy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

#smiling# We're derailing the thread.
yeah?? But noboy cares huh... Or to play good on a Sunday we could utilize the pm clicks or continue chattering like nobody is here
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Fourwinds: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Nope,I still maintain my stand that it's insecurity at its peak. Without making any effort to know the pretty lady in question,he's already zeroed his mind bout her just bcoz she's pretty. Wah dyu call that? If he's confident enough nd got what it takes to keep a lady, then he wouldn't be scared.
forget dat thing called what it takes to keep a woman... I said some women are dam stu..pid when it comes to sex.. They are natural cheerful givers.. So embarrassing to womanhood... No matter what u use to keep dem, dey will still go out to taste anoda sugarcane

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:
a confident guy wouldnt think this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr4F8dplFg
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
phillipay:
She would wanna control the relationship and she wouldn't really care about you since alot of guys are hitting on her
That's totally wrong. You see pretty women are easy to control if you know how to keep them to their toes. I am telling you from experience and a lot of them are awful.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by HDee(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
jworos:
Thank you jhoor...u fine i fine, y wud i b insecure? If u wan move, Move!!!
Word!!! grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by barnaby04(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Beauty without brains and character is catastrophical, no guy wants to marry a lady he is thinking of something at mile 10 and she is still at mile 4 finding it hard to cope.

Make all the ugly worwor gals dey marry weekly and let the beautiful ones be buying Aso-Ebi to show off!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Youngpo413: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
pinceprinz:

I have seen many that are beautiful whilst faithful. I think you should just mind where you're picking from. For e.g Uni babes i.e hustling babes without the job that pays well might need to get the beef up to meet up with the standards that maintaining the beauty demands; wardrobe accessories , make up kits et al.

Now, these fresh bloods wouldn't really wana commit for they're still radicals. Overtly reactive, looking for the best option that abounds. Hence their 'I dont care' attitudes you've translated to imply mannerlessness and for that they're radicals, eager to Bleep every Dick n Harry with the doe. So, its not their fault exclusively bro, more af an adaptation for survival smiley .
you are right...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
barnaby04:
Beauty without brains and character is catastrophical, no guy wants to marry a lady he is thinking of something at mile 10 and she is still at mile 4 finding it hard to cope.

Make all the ugly worwor gals dey marry weekly and let the beautiful ones be buying Aso-Ebi to show off!
Hahahaha. You sound so heart-broken.

Pretty girls are really cool. Whenever a very pretty girl is around you, more people seem to respect you. I could recall during my school days, I had this tall looking pretty chick who often does not give me space.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are right...
Yeske! wink
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by naijathings(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Michellla:

don't mind the writer of such generalized trash cos it doesn't apply to every babe or every guy.
I am currently in a relationship with a cute, pretty face, sweet smile, smooth skin, big booty, babe. she is tall like me. I have had many girlfriends but this one is the most honest of all...
i don't care if the whole world wanna date her, all I know is that I play my role & leave her to play her part. the RED CARD is always there if she stops being a lady & turns trashy. no time cos I fine pass her seff.
But u see some guys turn to a mad dog and keep calling their babe to find out where she is, who she is with, oya give the person the phone let me know if it is true... all that high blood pressure stuff.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
yeah?? But noboy cares huh... Or to play good on a Sunday we could utilize the pm clicks or continue chattering like nobody is here
OP might care..the mods might care.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Fab001: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
My girlfriend is as beautiful as the morning sky..
But na me get her medicine
Pay them less attention,
Never compliment them,
Have fun with ur life and see if she won't be the one dying after u.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:
OP might care..the mods might care.

That's not an excuse jor. This is an opportunity to get a boo Olivia.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na me dey maintain her,by so doing,i must protect my investment.I don't share my property with any guy.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 26, 2015
Fab001:
My girlfriend is as beautiful as the morning sky..
But na me get her medicine
Pay them less attention,
Never compliment them,
Have fun with ur life and see if she won't be the one dying after u.
We look similar.The more attention you you shower on her,the more shakara she becomes.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2015
pinceprinz:

That's not an excuse jor. This is an opportunity to get a boo Olivia.
lol...not looking 4 a boo.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Once I don enter there I no send whether she cheat or not cos I know say girls na smart cheaters.I no fit dey monitor you when I no be dss.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

lol...not looking 4 a boo.

Haa Olivia! Time don dey go oh. Sometimes u just jam luck find diamond widaut necessarily looking forit y'know. O ma n sele!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Creamz(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2015
Michellla:
If you are handsome and have girls hitting on you all the time, you wouldn't have the time to start thinking like the OP
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by NEROSKY(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Wetin concern me, I'm very handsome too
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 26, 2015
quiinnBee:
no. you're just an insecure guy
quiinnBee. I like you.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Agunnewi: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Op you right on the money

See why

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by BlackOnassis(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Women have too much wahala, so if i'm going to put up with one of them, she better be a sexy goddess. If you are afraid of beautiful women, na your palaver be that.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women by Optional2(f): 4:00am On Oct 26, 2015
My BF has all dat.

No wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.