Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Excell Corporation Please Stop Your Fraudulent Ways - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Excell Corporation Please Stop Your Fraudulent Ways (604 Views)

Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online / Dear Nigerian Job Interviewers, Please Stop Stressing Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excell Corporation Please Stop Your Fraudulent Ways by abiolert(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
I have been trying to write this story since on Friday 23rd since I experienced this ugly incident, from a sham interview, I experienced in Port Harcourt. As a potential applicant, I got the job opening from Jobberman,for the position of human resource officer and I quickly proceeded in applying,being the last day of the job opening. By 9:45pm, I was surprised to receive an email from them inviting me for an interview. I was so excited and I quickly got my credentials ready and I zoomed off to portharcourt from my base in Benin.
on getting to Port Harcourt, I couldn't sleep properly that night,I had to run through several online materials I could lay my hands on,since I don't really know much about portharcourt,I had to leave the house by 6am because of the hold up in town;my destination was Unity Bank building,Azikiwe road beside Spar. getting to the venue from my base in Roumodumaya, I spent close to 1:50 mins on the bus just to get there, least not talk about the fare I spent. I was so excited that finally I have been able to find my way to the venue, I met one of the officials of the corporation and she took down some of my details and then ushered me into a room were I met other applicant already sitted and waiting for the interview. I had to look for a sit and I sat waiting for the interview to commence. Not quite up to 10 mins, a young man came to brief us about the corporation, within me I was like;' Guy hurry up joor make the interview start,becos if you know how I dey hungry self',he said all he had to say and Left. In between this,the connected a projector for Us to watch. The projector kept on showing Sam Adeyemi messages and that of this popular Silver bird man,guess you know him now.
Re: Excell Corporation Please Stop Your Fraudulent Ways by naizfriend: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Really disheartening but funny though....
Receiving text to attend for job interview but reaching there the story changed to pay 6k for medical examination as a mode of selection after much talk to show that all the attendees are morons and needed a change of attitude.. it was really funny to me, seeing Nigeria blotted labour market where too many fraudsters have turn their wheel of opportunity by catching in through vulnerable young minds..in the course of searching for job.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed (basic Salary Is 20k) / Audit Trainer For New Audit Trainees / Job Opportunities As Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.