Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed (1356 Views)

Get Six And Seven Books Of Moses Very Powerful Here / Only Those Conversant With Books Of The Bible Will Understand The Fun In This / Where There Djs In The Time Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by hermesprogidy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Am just curious, is the Seven Books of Moses as powerful as claimed? heard it ran people mad and other outlandish claims.

Has any nairalander read it? let's hear your experience. Like I said, am just curious.
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by CARLOSZ: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its not that powerful, just that some peeps can't handle the level of knowledge it exposes to.
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by hermesprogidy(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Its not that powerful, just that some peeps can't handle the level of knowledge it exposes to.
have you read it before? pardon my curiosity.
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by CARLOSZ: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
hermesprogidy:
have you read it before? pardon my curiosity.

Yep
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Borrowed from a friend but I still don't know why I have not opened it till date and to think other books I bought or borrowed after that have all being read. I will do so from tomorrow and know if it's really worth the whole hype.
Hope it won't bore me like the Satanic verses by Salman Rushdie.
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Are you really a soldier?
CARLOSZ:

Yep
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by CARLOSZ: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
Are you really a soldier?

Don't I look it?
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by hermesprogidy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
peppyluv02:
Borrowed from a friend but I still don't know why I have opened it till date and to think other books I bought or borrowed after that have all being read. I will do so from tomorrow and know if it's really worth the whole hype.
Hope it won't bore me like the Satanic verses by Salman Rushdie.
may be I will borrow it from you when you are done. There is a PDF version though but I somewhat feel it's diluted.
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by hermesprogidy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Yep
did you try practicing any of the incantations their? or where there even any incantations?
Re: Is The Seven Books Of Moses As Powerful As Claimed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Well,I really don't know if it's you on your profile.
CARLOSZ:

Don't I look it?

(1) (Reply)

성동키스방 부천키스방 |당산키스방 탐탐|밤워 ᆖbamwar8。c0mᆖ / PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Tries New Haircut | Is He Still As Handsome? / See Girl With Long Tongue That Canlick Even Her Elbow And Eyelashes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.