Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84558 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by pontirock(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Now that's so sad..

Rip to the President of Oloshos! cry cry cry

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Adaowerri111: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin

Are u planning on Taking over the post she left cause it seems u are happy over d death of a fellow human being

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
At last she slept alone.

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Trut(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Her opponents have killed in a spiritual way.

6 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Are u planning on Taking over the post she left cause it seems u are happy over d death of a fellow human being
Sorry bout that.. t'was a wrong smiley!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by vizkiz: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
If she died without receiving Jesus, what a life of eternal damnation awaits her.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Cpumping(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
olosho's now grieving. only short time allowed

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.

18 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lalasticlala Olosho dem presido eyaff kpeme oh! cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Sheflex4real(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Now i don't know if i should type RIP or RIH.But that's just me though.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jworos(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
B4 dem give her presido so, she go good ohhh undecided

4 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by XavierBlue(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
unfortunately, she sleeps alone. Hope a male corpse was placed side by side with her, just incase she needs company.

Xavierblue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by osazeeblue01: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
RIP. They will miss u.

4 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by athaboi(f): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ehya! Undisclosed disease, pls others shld watch their back!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Sorry bout that.. t'was a wrong smiley!

Wow..I was actually expecting a confrontation. Some Nairaland teenagers who are just growing breasts would have attacked me veraciously.. Good of one.Shows maturity..

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by psucc(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dead everywhere. Even Elvis who 'enjoys' life had to die.

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
She died in active service to manhood.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by diwiz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
R.I.P mrs presidoo

she made a promise when she won the election saying she wil make luv wit C.Ronaldo and wizkid

hope she did so

donno if she did

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by gamaliel121(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
May her soul rest in peace..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by diwiz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
do nt judge

6 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Slimzjoe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
And some Nicompoops will Still Say Sex Keeps you healthy undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

Wow..I was actually expecting a confrontation. Some Nairaland teenagers who are just growing breasts would have attacked me veraciously.. Good of one.Shows maturity..
smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Juxtified(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.
Judgement is the Lord's.
The death of any human being should call for sober reflection, not passing judgement.
One thing I suspect: on the last day there are going to be many prostitutes entering heaven, and many pastors and holy brethren in hell...

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by farano(f): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmm..This world is not our home. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by AINATOLULOPE: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Atmmachine(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Finally
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by FolabiCash: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fuvked to death

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by oekehinde: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eyaaaa. I still read about her recently on this forum when she won the election as president. RIP her.
Remove excess fat from the tummy, arm or thigh within 9 days using our natural weight reduction therapy called CLEAN 9.
For more info, click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2672599/natural-method-loosing-excess-weight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.