Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84560 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Ricswagger: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
so she no Bleep wizkid and cristiano ronaldo again?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by kissty(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Adaowerri111:
ohhh why, I pray she finds eternal rest in heaven.
the heaven ur fada built abi?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

And when you die we shall scan through your numerous sins (they are few because you are holy) and make your coffin in the likeness of the smallest of them all.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by veacea: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
She's gon but her Kpekus lives on

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I came here hoping to see her pics on duty... O.p why cry do you know how much data is..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmm so all oloshos go wear black arm abi na leg bands? Or hold one minute silence before the show? tongue Nairaland sef ar take all kain news on the FP shocked
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Adaowerri111: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
kissty:
the heaven ur fada built abi?

Uncle Kissty please show some respect to my fada, he is old enough to be your fada smiley

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by millionboi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.
dnt condem anybody,because u will b judge too
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by andrew2286(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
sauceny:
After the ragge play blues,the blues the blues

After prostituting comes judgment,judgment judgment

Hell fire here they come,they come they come.
she might have accepted Jesus before she died.. who knows!! you should be more concerned about your own salvation
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Adaowerri111: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
DonBobes:

whch heaven? U de craze.

No I no craze na only pray I pray ooo
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Adaowerri111: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
PraiseDLord:

Which of the heavens please??

That's my prayer, don't know about yours
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

smiley smiley
hey there cutie... I really couldn't help but notice... All that prettiness you got.. Could we p.m or something
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
@bigtit76- your head dey dia mbok kiss

bigtt76:
Hmm so all oloshos go wear black arm abi na leg bands? Or hold one minute silence before the show? tongue Nairaland sef ar take all kain news on the FP shocked
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
hey there cutie... I really couldn't help but notice... All that prettiness you got.. Could we p.m or something
No, thanks.. smiley
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Thank God,now her borehole can rest in peace
.... Amen
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
sympathy for the devil pieces of crap. i know what you are....

millionboi:
dnt condem anybody,because u will b judge too
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by morbeta(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
She didn't live to fulfil her campaign promises after dully elected as president.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No, thanks.. smiley
come on damsel... You can't bluntly refuse someone you not met... Its just a harm less convo.. You seem really nice and well manner such are rare finds this days.. If you agree
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by cooljoe(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell. Finally, her pussay go rest undecided Say hi to Michael Jackson and wittney hosten for me abeg.

Her coffin should be in shape of a very thick dick or something tongue

just so u know, there will be virgins in hell o
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by morbeta(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
She didn't live to fulfil her campaign promises after duly elected as president. Even her C. Ronaldo and wizkid prospectus didn't materialize.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by seanchai555: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Chaiiiii Oti Fi Obo Shana Lati Kekere.....

Gonzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Snehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
come on damsel... You can't bluntly refuse someone you not met... Its just a harm less convo.. You seem really nice and well manner such are rare finds this days.. If you agree
Your personal text doesn't say good of a person I would wanna meet.

Once again.. No, thanks smiley
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
.... Amen
was she your customer? grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Your personal text doesn't say good of a person I would wanna meet.

Once again.. No, thanks smiley
once again babe I think you've got a miss conception... I am totally harmless you'd like me... Its really long to explain all I ask is just your friendship ud be surprise of what I really stand for...
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
was she your customer? grin
no son... She is about to be my very good friend
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
once again babe I think you've got a miss conception... I am totally harmless you'd like me... Its really long to explain all I ask is just your friendship ud be surprise of what I really stand for...
Not interested pls..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eyah, i can remember a comment she made wich i read here dat she wil try and sleep with certain individuals wich i can't rememba but lol and behold she didnt fulfill dat ungodly desire, i just pray her daughta wil nt follow her footstep.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
rabbuy:
no son... She is about to be my very good friend
eyaaaa sorry but i can facilitate your joining her as soon as you are ready even tonight
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Juxtified(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

You're right bro. Funny enough, that lady might have genuinely repented and given her life to Christ on her death bed. On the other hand, many pastors and believers die with loads of sin clinging unto them.
May God help all true believers to run and finish the race set before us, so that we may win the crown of glory on the last day, Amen.
Amen brother
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by anigbajumo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
This lyf don spoil vnish ooo,Ashi also gat president na wa ooo.Eyyyaah! pls PMB let the replacement come from south
east, because they are crying 4 federal appointments...... pls Sir, consider
them.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by rabbuy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
eyaaaa sorry but i can facilitate your joining her as soon as you are ready even tonight
...... What are you saying brother..
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by jaxmineo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
thor......the burial day no go b here ooo,ashawos ga agba kasa ka ebe ana eme party na kasablanca(ashawos from diasporas home n abroad will b present) men get ready cos there will be nothing like item 7 rada item Bleep Bleep n Bleep till u are satisfied....even the officiating minister will also be ashawo..and male customers wil graze d occation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.