Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Creative Ways To Say I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Creative Ways To Say I Love You (2808 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Are Some Creative Ways To Say 'i Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Ways To Say I Love You by ochado: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2006
1.Send small, unexpected gifts to show that you care. Think about what your partner's hobbies or interests are. The gift could be a book, a gadget or as simple as a packet of his favourite sweets.

2. Sing a few lines of your 'special' song into his voicemail.

3. Brag about your partner to friends while he is nearby. It'll will make him feel like a million dollars.

4. Buy her jewellery. For some reason, women like rare, expensive rocks and metals. The more the merrier, but more often than not, just the thought of receiving jewellery from her man is enough to make her smile all day.

5. Never, never forget her birthday or other special days. Put it in your diary, get someone to remind you.

6.Send a romantic text message. Text messages work like magic.(need romantic text messages? let me know.

8. Take your partner on long walks and hold his hand. Go star-gazing.

9. Listen to what she's saying. Really listen. Active listening involves eye contact, repeating what the other person has said, mirroring their body movements, etc. Don't try to give a solution to her problems, just provide a listening ear.

10. Write and sing her a love song, if you're musically inclined.

11. Take note of his best qualities and tell him how great he is. Tell the truth!

If you need more love tips and powerful love words that  can melt the heart of your spouse, let me know so that I would post them on this thread.[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Ochuko
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by bluenubian(f): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2006
Cud u pls post does lovely text msg? kiss
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by Free(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2006
hmmmmm
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by dumebi25: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2007
pls send those cute messages of urs.
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by CrazyMan(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2007
Hmmm
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by blogtech(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2007
Love cheesy
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by ufobabe(f): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2007
@ poster,

thank u o jare!

e be like say u know everything finish.

hope someone is learning.
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by fashfisher(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
try to be creative urselves
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by Kissmyass1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
ochado:

1.Send small, unexpected gifts to show that you care. Think about what your partner's hobbies or interests are. The gift could be a book, a gadget or as simple as a packet of his favourite sweets.

2. Sing a few lines of your 'special' song into his voicemail.

3. Brag about your partner to friends while he is nearby. It'll will make him feel like a million dollars.

4. Buy her jewellery. For some reason, women like rare, expensive rocks and metals. The more the merrier, but more often than not, just the thought of receiving jewellery from her man is enough to make her smile all day.

5. Never, never forget her birthday or other special days. Put it in your diary, get someone to remind you.

6.Send a romantic text message. Text messages work like magic.(need romantic text messages? let me know.

8. Take your partner on long walks and hold his hand. Go star-gazing.

9. Listen to what she's saying. Really listen. Active listening involves eye contact, repeating what the other person has said, mirroring their body movements, etc. Don't try to give a solution to her problems, just provide a listening ear.

10. Write and sing her a love song, if you're musically inclined.

11. Take note of his best qualities and tell him how great he is. Tell the truth!

If you need more love tips and powerful love words that can melt the heart of your spouse, let me know so that I would post them on this thread.[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Ochuko

Like how many do you suggest? like how much do you suggest? like how often do you suggest?
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by wesseyblak(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
@poster,

lol,, Really gbadun ur quotes,just as if you know pple problem,i think this meet pple needs coz its solving some of my own emotional prob, poster much more of this.

Also,as touching ur question,i need those love quotes,can't wait to see ur reply,my mail is wesseyblack@yahoo.com

Regards,
wesseyblack
Re: Creative Ways To Say I Love You by iice(f): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
Whats the use of saying it when one doesn't even mean it. . .

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Please Help, I Am So Confused Now / Why Do Some Men Kiss And Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.