Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (81293 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by watts75: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Why not on the forehead or Chick?

Guys what do you say.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by myqel(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
No be my daughter undecided

I will even kiss her more than this sef grin

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kossyablaze(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Molesting...Peck woulda bn better....b4 u know it,she would start kissn her little male peeps.Some Parents corrupting thr little kids since 170AD...9ja is not America

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by sorextee(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
ewwwwwww mehn.. na so e dey start..

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ki02020(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
kossyablaze:
Molesting

You need to CHANGE your Orientation grin

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by sissylucy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
no b him sperm produce d pikin...nothing wrong with it

26 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's not good. Peck on the lips is OK not teaching her how to swallow a man's lips

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
ki02020:

Where is the orientation there? You might as well take a bath with her.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
That's no french kiss.. I doubt they swapping tongues and saliva.. but yes I can kiss my daughter on the lips.. its only creepy if it lasts too long which u can't tell from this picture.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ezeagu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
How is this a passionate kiss? Aren't you the weird one for saving random peoples family pictures?

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kossyablaze(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
sissylucy:
no b him sperm produce d pikin...nothing wrong with it
ok wen he begin molest am n dey dip finga for her kitty no complain o!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kossyablaze(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
ki02020:

Nah!U d one to CHANGE ur orientations rather.I am black with black brain and u r black forming white brain....That's not good. Peck on the lips is OK not
teaching her how to swallow a man's lips

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by slap1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
If she does something amazing, I could do it on impulse, briefly.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kossyablaze(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

leave d dude...maybe he neva learn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by andyanders: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:
No be my daughter undecided

I will even kiss her more than this sef grin

You must be a pervert for agreeing to kiss your own daughter that way. In fact some people can be disgusting and you are one.Why must a sane father kiss her daughter that way?Only insane people that can act this way.

29 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by dustmalik: 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
ezeagu:
How is this a passionate kiss? Aren't you the weird one for saving random peoples family pictures?
This is the most intelligent reply on this thread

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by saxwizard(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
hmmmmmm....wetin man no go see

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by donholy28(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
I bet op was expecting an entirely different comment from us
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ki02020(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

The fact that you're a black man does not mean you brain is black na

10 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
ki02020:

The fact that you're a black man does not mean you brain is black na

The fact that you are black should tell you that your brain is not white. Since you are black forming white insult your father like they do and escape purple eye.

Gerrahia mehn!

13 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Adesiji77: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Speechless! shocked
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Crocz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:
That's not good. Peck on the lips is OK not teaching her how to swallow a man's lips
Na only you get sense here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Warlord3000(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Not a matter of reading meanings that are unnecessary to things but this just doesnt seem. Right

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by 3kay945(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
I haven't seen such kiss before.

I hope the mother is watching so as to avoid any touching story in the nearest future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kokoA(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
African parents don't kiss their children, they only knock or slap them.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
very soon, I mean very very soon people will want inbreeding to be allowed in this world SMH

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ki02020(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
obum88:

The fact that you are black should tell you that your brain is not white. Since you are black forming white insult your father like they do and escape purple eye.

Gerrahia mehn!

Your last statement is inyour father tongue abi......ode ni e big time

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ionsman: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's a good upbringing. She needs to know the basics of kissing.

Most Naija babes don't know how to kiss. Solid foundation is key.... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is child abuse

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's wrong. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by amicableSavage: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
later dem go say dad rapes daughter undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / I Suspect My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.