Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO (81292 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This (pic) / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hurray the
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Pidggin(f): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
It seems the number of perverts in this country is increasing daily. If I were a man, I will kiss my daughter like this and not even bat an eyelid. Only a sick, I mean a mentally handicapped person will be aroused by the product of his own sperm.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Richy4(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
gutter mindset every where.

It's like GLO logo every where you go.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Captainswag225(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
the intention is all that matters
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ExpertNosa(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
some coutries are now fighting for government to approve wereby the father can marry his own daughters and the mother can marry his sons
the thing don still dey happen for naija na waooh
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Why not on the forehead or Chick?

Guys what do you say.

Why should you kiss your daughter like that cuz am sure its you
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
even the little girl is bad. see as she grab her papa and the papa dick cum stand forgetting na hin pikin grin grin grin grin grin grin
watts75:
I believe French Kiss like this caption below should be left to the Mother, kissing your daughter passionately like this is morally wrong.

Guys what do you say.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
here to read comments
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
ki02020:

You need to CHANGE your Orientation grin
GIVE HIM APC
No wonder the rate of fathers abusing their Kids are rampant.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
I remenber that one time i saw on a show in the US when will smith gave jaden or what's his name again, anyways his male child, the one they both stared in a movie together, altho he was quite younger therer but i guess people do this, it's just all about the orientation and how we see things.. a light kiss on the lips and then ruffled hus hair a lil, i thought it was odd abit
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by halix239(f): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
not cool at all but waitoo, may be he was just giving her a simple kiss, i think the photo was shot wrongly
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by holluwai(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na my pikin nah! Abi kilode?

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by 83lagosroad(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
ki02020:

You need to CHANGE your Orientation grin

You can now see the kind of children or say youths everywhere in thus doomed part of the world?. They simply lacked self control and poke their nose on every parenting issues that happens. That's why they play host to divorce at every slight opportunity
Awon abiii ko
Ako iiigba
Omo lasan
So tell me what is simply wrong with a father kissing his very young daughter........like you said their orientation needs be changed,I don't bother myself coa they dont know and they will never know.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Neplusultra(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very wrong undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by midehi2(f): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
why will i allow my husby to kiss my daughter like that.....na she get the mouth, if i catch her

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
yuck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Smartresult(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
In other niews The response I got when I toasted some girls on nairaland,, below are some of the response I received from some naialand girls that I tied to woo, some are funny and disgusting, I am not going to disclose their identity for privacy sake .
• If you never announce yourself, You nor go rest ,Some guy go come back. And ask , I don agree what next.
• Children on nairaland since 500ad
• You've already made a mistake. Dumbhead.
• person wey send me pm de waste de time i laff in chinese chi-wag ,the only pm i send na to the mods wey like to de ban me ,try and upload your pix make we access you
• Girls don't like faceless moniker.yu need 2 have a cute dp,a good sense of humour,stalk their diaries,pm 'em and don't be too forward.
• mind your self ooooooooooo! continue reading
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ignis: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Very Very wrong

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by ERONX(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by poweredcom(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wow na wa o...I won't n can't....he is spoiling d kid

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Bamz(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
There shall be a girl and she will be named Diana; she will be constantly kissed on the forehead. kiss
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kids do not understand kissing anywhere else other than on the lips dear.
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by yehmi01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Haha.

All this mouth haba.

Is it not too much.

This one is way too much ohh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by wildchild1: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
No oo,make John Thomas come dey rise grin

In other news 200pairs of unisex TOMS shoes available for sale #BackByPopularDemand
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes/1
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by GENIAL37: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
See hot fucking
Download here www.wmb9.wapka.mobi

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Ese00(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is all shades of wrong. I don't know who started this rubbish sef. Too much for westernization

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by harristo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
amicableSavage:
later dem go say dad rapes daughter undecided

I am more worried about what the man seems to be teaching the little girl by doing that to her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Ese00(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
And you wonder why children of five years and above are having boyfriends and girlfriends
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
watts75:

Guys what do you say.
this is not a french KISS undecided french is when you do tongue to tongue KISS. If you don't know something, don't try and play intelligent. Just be simple and neutral.

Did you even know what is french KISS self? undecided
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by spiralwedge(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
That's no french kiss.. I doubt they swapping tongues and saliva.. but yes I can kiss my daughter on the lips.. its only creepy if it lasts too long which u can't tell from this picture.

The most sensible post so far
Re: Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO by nikkiking(m): 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
myqel:
No be my daughter undecided

I will even kiss her more than this sef grin
I hope u can stand it by the time she needs to be kissed like this and ur not around.

One bobo wey be ur neighbour decided to help just then u showed up shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / I Suspect My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.