Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fundamental Ways To Make Nigeria Great Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fundamental Ways To Make Nigeria Great Again (620 Views)

I Will Never Give Up Power, Until I Make Nigeria One And Great Again-buhari Vows / Behold!the Man Of Destiny, He Has Come To Make Anambra Great Again!!! / Igbo Quit Notice Ploy To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Osinbajo - Yoruba Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Ways To Make Nigeria Great Again by courage89(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
1. Create patriotic Nigerians.

2. Unite all Nigerians. Implement systems, structures and policies that foster unity, cordination and development among all Nigerians and for Nigeria.

3. Remove government interference and funding of all religious programs and events. No cash and currency subsidies for trips to Mecca, Jerusalem and other religious traveling.

4. Celebrate all our heroes; whether in politics, sports, business, academics, entertainment, activism and others. Make movies about them, create their biographies, name institution after them, give them awards. When we celebrate their success; we are not only celebrating their hard work, dedication, values. We are also highlighting the characteristics of a true Nigerians worthy of emulation, so that other people can model their life after them.

5. Ensure Nigerian and state history are part of our primary, secondary and universities curriculums. I have always believed that if you don't know your history and culture, how can you protect it? People can only fight for a cause they understand. It is only when you know, believe and passionate about a cause (culture and foundation) that you'll do everything in your power to elevate it.

6. The issue of morality. There has to be a continuous and consistent policy towards good morals. "Right vs. Wrong"

I've always believed that when we look at questions from the perspective of "how", our objective mindset starts working. It makes it easy to narrow down our answers without worrying too much about risk factors or those people that will oppose changes. At this point we don't need to worry about the challenges, our mind should be fixated on possibilities.

We all live in the world of possibilities, if we can visualize and imagine it, I know we can achieve it.

Please, look at the question and add yours.

(1) (Reply)

Board Seals Off Zenith Bank Branch In Abuja / Killing Us Softly With His Words ....... / Edo Goes After Ex-governor Who Allegedly Stole $31m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.