Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President (58904 Views)

Biography Of Late Nigerian Politician Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola MKO / "Meet The Late Nigerian Man With Mystery Of Wednesday In His Life". Photos / Mother Of Late Nigerian Footballer, Rashidi Yekini Is N2 Million Naira Richer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Singingbae(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
viickerz:
yh
Na God dey do am nw,taya for d skul sev,nothing like merit

Hw ya bro nw
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Princejboy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm space bookers,God know una address oo.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Celery(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2015
I hope she finally reconciled with God before she gave up the ghost!!! God is not interested in the death of a sinner but that all should repent and follow Christ. Check your life if you are rapturable!!! This is a warning to all, we I'll all die some day but what matters most is where we I'll spend eternity, it is either with Christ or with the devil....... Make your choice now!!!
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by jagorinho: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=dabriggs post=39360817]See Nigerians calling someone a sinner... grin grin grin grin

Liars, cheats, thieves, fornicators calling her names like ''sinner'' and making comments like ''satan took over her''. Cheats in exams, swindlers, petty thieves, armed robbers, breakers of civil law, lairs and people who fornicate with the opposite and same sex alike calling her names. People who are ethnically prejudiced, abusive and insolent, casting stones.

Talking about that ''she attends church''? people who fornicate with their boyfriends/girlfriends and go to church are different right? Nigerians. Yes she will go to Hell. And you that slept with that boy last month will make heaven because you did not mention it to any other person and because he only gave you 1 thousand naira for transport. You did not charge him.

Wonders will cease not. Hypocrisy. Mama-put pots calling the kerosene stove kettle black.

God bless u for this, i dont think there is any country in d world filled with hypocrites more dan this country. i noticed that people usually grade sin in this country, they label something a sin @ their own convenience. u castigate som1 that openly declared she is a prostitute while most girls in most universities are being vandalized on per second bililng on daily basis but dose in d uni will always have a word to coat their deeds.like " hustling" or "catching fun" but mention prostitute in their presence they start shouting "hell fire" as if it is in their default settings. who is fooling who? the oda day a guy told me that if am nt careful i will go to hell because i am nt a regular in the church, i nw asked him that morally , am i doing well? he said yes but i need to b coming to church and i told him morally he is nowhere to b found. His response got me laughing, he said even if he commit many 'sins during the week, sunday is always there to ask 4 forgiveness, i started laughing till d dude was forced to leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by franklin007(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2015
buzquet:
She resemble hippo from behind
lol
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by deebest2: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2015
RIP
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Singingbae:

I dey O/A going to sch tuesday

Hw admis nw
lol @ bolded. when you try to package the name of oyedepo's city!
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 26, 2015
Damn. What a beauty wasted. Looking at her hair and neck shows she's such a queen.

Waiting to hear the funeral of one Oluchi from Anambra state b'cos anambra ladies bear that name more in igboland and they are good in politics.

For her to win that post, she must be a very bright lady.

No offense to my anambra sisters though.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by defemidefemi(m): 2:41am On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
Prostitution is not an honorable way to earn a living.
she said she is not a prostitute but a peacemaker, respect her view dear.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by defemidefemi(m): 2:44am On Oct 26, 2015
viickerz:
Rip jessica..and to think of it, i was already planning on getting her contact and fvcking her when next i enter lagos..!

Sh¡t ,

guess i ll have to make do with those ones at ajah.
she hasn't b buried u can still make ur wish come to reality.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by azzima(m): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2015
buzquet:
She resemble hippo from behind
soooooooo ooooooo IMMATURE .....I tire for all these little children on Nairaland. Too many kids here nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by NemzySeries(m): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2015
ril19:
i think i now remember that her earlier interview where she mentioned ronaldo n wizkid.

***i once met a guy who bragged so much about 'oloshos' n their offices (brothels). he said that any time he enters a new town, the first place he searches for is a brothel.***

i couldn't stop wondering what sort of guy he was.
he must b. d regional & mobile chairman of Nigerian prostitutes patronisers association
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by NemzySeries(m): 4:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Acidosis:
But Aisha Buhari promised to protect Edo prostitutes

APC & Scam
she fell sick n died in d hospital......so wat orda form of protection are. u refering to Mr?
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by NemzySeries(m): 4:35am On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
u would av told her early enuf b4 her departure

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by juman(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Bad country pushes many people to prostitution. Clueless "leaders".

Even many students and graduates are into prostitution to survive.

Destroyed country.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by ministeriallist: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2015
phrezzz:
HELL straight up!
For u shey?
grin
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by wizsolzy(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:

Dey there make pant dey wear u naaaa

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Bigsteveg(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2015
stanbuggy:
Awwwww very sad. cry

Anyways she has to be a very expensive prostitute to have built houses and own cars!

Never knew it was this lucrative!

U considering joining their team
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Cutex01(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2015
phrezzz:
HELL straight up!
...Only if man be God undecided
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by marv1: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2015
lekankolade:
May God forgv her her sins, if she had committed one.....bcoz nobody holy Pass #in2babaVoice
No mercy or forgiveness after death. Its too late.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Etizz: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2015
You just have to make the life worth living..... God is real.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nuhusky: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2015
God have mercy on them because prostitution is not a way of living for believer
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by arsenal02: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2015
prostitution is not corruption.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by opribo(m): 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
unfortunately prostitution has taken a new dimension now. a even married women living with their husband and children still practice one form off prostitution, they blame it on neglect from their hubby or bad economy some outrightly say they do it for fun. Students in school are not left out they leave their campuses and travel to the cities to practices prostitution and they call it hustles and they refer to them as run girls.
Truth is people who patronize and encourage this practices are in government and also they are the critics. It is a practice that has come to stay and every effort against it will only be lip service. Some govt houses even engage their services.
As for me I have concluded that it is a sign of the last days because when people are no longer ashamed to say their means of livelihood is prostitution then what more can be said. You will see them everywhere in the offices, schools, churches etc. Most of them have had children then they abandon home to face full time prostitution. Lord have mercy.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by samsiko1(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2015
what do u expect?. when all the juice in her has been
completely exhausted with different kind of joystick both
the good and the bad all in the name of money. may
God have mercy on the living ones. repent now for there
is no road there. Jesus is calling you .Give your life to
Christ and be happy again. Prostitution is evil and
deadly. Make a u-turn today and you will never regret it.
As u can see, she reaped wht she sowed.JESUS is the
answer. anyway RIP. but i think is a big lesson to
others that are still wallowing in this kind of thing
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2015
She is an igbo girl hiding under the edo tag..this are the kind of people giving edo people bad names

Acidosis:
But Aisha Buhari promised to protect Edo prostitutes

APC & Scam

1 Like

Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by Ranoscky(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
Yeah, we know. But NOT far from what most Nigerian girls do these days in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend.
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by HaneefahRN(f): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2015
It is her daughter I pity sha. I imagine her being asked what her mother did for a living, who will be proud to say her mama was a President of prostitutes? And since she supposedly has the girl for her former husband, why shld''t she know her father?
Anyways sha, RIP
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by ferdspiration: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Ssms:
FIRST to comment.....waoooooo.....RIP to d dead...may God 4give u.............
ftc afta aw many pipu??
Re: Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President by missyadorable(f): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2015
stanbuggy:
Awwwww very sad. cry

Anyways she has to be a very expensive prostitute to have built houses and own cars!

Never knew it was this lucrative!
After you men spend your savings on prostitutes,why won't you know it's that lucrative?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! / Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.