Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. (2659 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
due to davidjones topic,where by he was saying girls should date students,due to the fact that they arent financially bouyant yet,which i disagreed to,cos i have seen many students relationships that last,even tho the money isnt much...they still stay together.cos i dont think money should be a relationships pillar.....even tho its an ingredient

so guys undergraduates in the house,what are the things u do in your relationships that makes it interesting and enjoyable....even tho the money wil come in the future,,...how do you do it with ur babes

and ladies too how do u contribute to ur relationship,and what are the things the guy does even tho hes not too financially bouyant

serious minds please....oya lets talk

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
The love go belly full us na.....
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by faith551(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
I think I like this op already, well am a student but I've never had a girl who ask for money much.
When guy talk about how ladies demand for money alot I get surprised, I've dated quite a number of ladies and they rarely ask for money. My experience tho

4 Likes

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by gamaliel121(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
I love my girl..maybe she loves me too...lol Wtf am I even saying sef... We do the normal shiit mehn..
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Singingbae(m): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:
Hwfa nw
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
I guess the love keeps the relationship......and thr patience dah one day one day....money go come

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Abi oh, wen d tin be say na man come life come work for u to chop and clean mouth cheesy ... Dont mind ds nonsense talk wey op dey talk jarey smiley
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by PseudoFallacy: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
faith551:
I think I I've fated quite a number of ladies
Faith551 The Fater...... I greet you!
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Singingbae:

Hwfa nw

I dey o
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by macaranta(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bleep her well...grin just kidding.
Some girls will just stay and love you anyhow,during my school days was somehow a broke ni qur ,this beauty queen (my semi-chic),her love was undiluted...she will even offer we go on dates and she'd offer to pay(i didn't accept o) ,going for Night classes and library was like a date to her.
In summary,OP when someone loves you they just love you,but you have to challenge yourself to make them happy and comfortable if not the love suffers over time .

Eyah i still miss her sha **fake teary eyes**...buh we unto bigger fishes now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by faith551(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
PseudoFallacy:
Faith551 The Fater...... I greet you!

Typo error #modified
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Singingbae(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

I dey o
Hw ya syd nw

Pls can u mail me ur pin? @paulxhibit77@gmail.com
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
pinceprinz:

Abi oh, wen d tin be say na man come life come work for u to chop and clean mouth cheesy ... Dont mind ds nonsense talk wey op dey talk jarey smiley

I meant it o..... I no know why ladies feel say their guy suppose take care of them when in a relationship..... If e buy you heaven and earth when una just the date, when una marry nko? Na universe you go expect?

If a guy gets you something whilst your still dating; it's because he wants to not bcoz he's suppose to.....

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by macaranta(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
due to davidjones topic,where by he was saying girls should date students,due to the fact that they arent financially bouyant yet,which i disagreed to,cos i have seen many students relationships that last,even tho the money isnt much...they still stay together.cos i dont think money should be a relationships pillar.....even tho its an ingredient

so guys undergraduates in the house,what are the things u do in your relationships that makes it interesting and enjoyable....even tho the money wil come in the future,,...how do you do it with ur babes

and ladies too how do u contribute to ur relationship,and what are the things the guy does even tho hes not too financially bouyant

serious minds please....oya lets talk

Modify your topic title to make it more catchy...e.g Undergraduates /unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships.
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

I meant it o..... I no know why ladies feel say their guy suppose take care of them when in a relationship..... If e buy you heaven and earth when una just the date, when una marry nko? Na universe you go expect?

If a guy gets you something whilst your still dating; it's because he wants to not bcoz he's suppose to.....

Yeske! Tell 'em! ... Oh, you're even a female!, a Nigerian? Wow! Omo, Be my next nah cos me likey ds kinda orientation Shey u get wink. U reply PMs? You'll be the first I'll PM first if U do, others PM me for me to reply or decline grin
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yeske! Tell 'em! ... Oh, you're even a female!, a Nigerian? Wow! Omo, Be my next nah cos me likey ds kinda orientation Shey u get wink. U reply PMs? You'll be the first I'll PM first if U do, others PM me for me to reply or decline grin

Lol..... Chill dude! I don't think that's necessary...
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Singingbae:

Hw ya syd nw

Pls can u mail me ur pin? @paulxhibit77@gmail.com

Why?
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Singingbae(m): 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Why?
U re adorable, nd is there a crime making frnds?
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Singingbae:

U re adorable, nd is there a crime making frnds?

You makes friends with everyone you think is adorable?

Carry on guy...... But pass me

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Lol..... Chill dude! I don't think that's necessary...
Oh ok. Lemme choke on the chill pill then. One step at a time , right?
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Singingbae(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

You makes friends with everyone you think is adorable?
Carry on guy...... But pass me
U angry?

U think am an average guy?
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by ayowonder(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2015
no time
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Singingbae:

U angry?

U think am an average guy?

Someone has got complexes!
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Singingbae(m): 12:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Thoniameek:

Someone has got complexes!
Yea, try the honeycomb first
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by chigoizie7(m): 2:18am On Oct 26, 2015
A boy in skul only carter for himself (allowance from home + normal guys hustle). He really has nothing to worry about except his studies and maybe gf.

A girl in skul also carter for herself (she gets allowance from home) !4 she resumes skul, she must have bought all the clothes she will "need" for the semester, + some of them even buy human hairs from home. + their fellow students know that they are also students as such, wouldn't expect much from her.

She will not expect much from the bf because she knew that he does not work, she understands that fact, she will be good to him because she knew that they are both on the same lane, the little she has,they will share,the little he has,they will share and life goes on because their HOPE is alive, they believe that tomorrow will be better, so they try to make it work,pending their graduation and then getting a job, besides,their is no expectations from the society and family.

The only time u will enjoy relationship is a a university undergraduate (it might not be "LOVE") but they are fulfilled with what they have.

The only time you will enjoy true love is in secondary skul( a love of no sex) you just love. Each other for no reason, u don't expect anything from your partner.

If I start giving reasons why undergraduates last in their relationships, then I might have to skip work tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2015
macaranta:

Modify your topic title to make it more catchy...e.g Undergraduates /unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships.
okay,,,thank u
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by PseudoFallacy: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2015
faith551:

Typo error #modified
I know, It was just for banter.
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by faith551(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
PseudoFallacy:
I know, It was just for banter.

grin I jump and pass
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
chigoizie7:
A boy in skul only carter for himself (allowance from home + normal guys hustle). He really has nothing to worry about except his studies and maybe gf.

A girl in skul also carter for herself (she gets allowance from home) !4 she resumes skul, she must have bought all the clothes she will "need" for the semester, + some of them even buy human hairs from home. + their fellow students know that they are also students as such, wouldn't expect much from her.

She will not expect much from the bf because she knew that he does not work, she understands that fact, she will be good to him because she knew that they are both on the same lane, the little she has,they will share,the little he has,they will share and life goes on because their HOPE is alive, they believe that tomorrow will be better, so they try to make it work,pending their graduation and then getting a job, besides,their is no expectations from the society and family.

The only time u will enjoy relationship is a a university undergraduate (it might not be "LOVE"wink but they are fulfilled with what they have.

The only time you will enjoy true love is in secondary skul( a love of no sex) you just love. Each other for no reason, u don't expect anything from your partner.

If I start giving reasons why undergraduates last in their relationships, then I might have to skip work tomorrow.
interesting....if only most work out like that.....some dont even last
.....i remember a couple in school who went to the mall,to do some walk et all.....then d guy wanted her to shop some stuffs....i thi k ahe over picked cheesy ....the guy didnt talk....only for her to keep picking stuffs. ,then he excused himself too,that he needed some stuff tooo,just for him to dissapear ,i dont know how she did it,but that relationship ended derr,she came to school alone and the whole school had about it,laffed at her ehn.........she might have tot he was very rich enough,not knowing hes a student and they are both on thesame levels
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by chigoizie7(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
interesting....if only most work out like that.....some dont even last
.....i remember a couple in school who went to the mall,to do some walk et all.....then d guy wanted her to shop some stuffs....i thi k ahe over picked cheesy ....the guy didnt talk....only for her to keep picking stuffs. ,then he excused himself too,that he needed some stuff tooo,just for him to dissapear ,i dont know how she did it,but that relationship ended derr,she came to school alone and the whole school had about it,laffed at her ehn.........she might have tot he was very rich enough,not knowing hes a student and they are both on thesame levels

She is just stup!d and greedy, no student is rich, any rich student is just a added advantage, either the parents are rich or he is doing a menial job to support himself, no be the same skul dem both came? If she could afford all that why did she allow him to take her shopping?
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

The only time u will enjoy relationship is a a university undergraduate (it might not be "LOVE"wink but they are fulfilled with what they have.

@Bolded chi chi you too much

Your Teeth Complete
Re: Undergraduates / unemployed how do you cope financially in relationships. by chigoizie7(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

@Bolded chi chi you too much

Your Teeth Complete

Lolz, sometimes, I just want to go back in time either second skul or university, cos everything for those realm na FREE, it is just quite unfortunate that nothing is ever free, reality will certainly play its role

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me / Someone Just Told Me I Look Muslim? / Photo: Can You Marry This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.