Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. (1933 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / True Meaning Of "Bae" And "Boo"(research) / When Your Side Boo Came Visiting Then Tied You To Bed And What Happen Next Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hey guys. I've been dating this girl for weeks now. When I first asked her out, she told me she had a boy friend but that she likes me very much. The feelings wasn't really there on my part, so I decided to push on. She later caved in and I thought she will call it up with the other guy, then or as time progresses. Few days into the relationship, I brought the issue up again, but she insisted she can't still leave the guy. I've had it severally with her but don't seem to be fed up, in fact, the feelings are now very overwhelming. I get jealous and upset each time I see her call history with the guy. Though she tries to keep the other relationship very discreet from me. Now, I've fallen in love and its really hurting. This no be the plan wey I planned from the start. Please I need different opinions and suggestions on what to do. Thanks
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by macaranta(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
You applied for a gatekeeper(side nigga),job now you want the manager(main bf),role...

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Badgers14: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2015
@Op, you were a side boo from the get go so am not sure why you are wailing But anyways ..........

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by teepsee(f): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2015
Let her feel your absent, like start giving her attitude which will signify to her that was not your plan. I'd she really needs you, she will come around. Otherwise OYO is your case case even your boo geti boo

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2015
O maa n sele, ko tuntun
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by sulmeza(m): 12:21am On Oct 26, 2015
some guys sha....smh undecided
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2015
sulmeza:
some guys sha....smh undecided
how na?
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Mr. Man, have you bothered to ask her why she keeps the other guy?

Maybe he fits in her future and you don't that's why she's holding on to him.

It's obvious that girl knows what she wants but sadly, you don't.

I'm sure you discuss latest NAIJA songs and fashion with her while the other dude discusses family, career advancements, education and so on with her.

Grow up kid.angry

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by odinese(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2015
I think when you stop disturbing her she gonna dance her life out... grin

The best for you to do is to distance yourself from her....then wait for some weeks or maximum 1month if there is gonna be any changes. But if there isn't? Move on with yr life coz there is no way a girl is gonna leave a man she loves so much for another man who she rarely loves.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Op u. Are very selfish and in considerate u want her to dump her bf for u?v shocked shocked...Dat ridiculous

U knew from the start she had a bf and she was honest enough to tell u yet u went along with the relatnship, now u want her to dump her man for u

Well I hope u knw u deserve having a gal u are dating and love dump u for another guy. Wat goes Ard comes back ard

Ps: I can't date a guy dat wants to date me whilst I hav a bf....same way he will dat other gurls while he has me (godforbid)

I think I respect men with good morals and high selfesteem...I mean men with PRINCIPLES!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:

I'm sure you discuss latest NAIJA songs and fashion with her while the other dude discusses family, career advancements, education and so on with her.

Grow up kid.angry
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:

Grow up kid.angry
Thank you very much sir. Actually, we don't discuss all those. And I can't start making promises to a girl I'm in a few weeks relationship with. I appreciate your comment but, should want to give advice some other time, please be a bit polite. Thank you.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Willgates:
Thank you very much sir. Actually, we don't discuss all those. And I can't start making promises to a girl I'm in a few weeks relationship with. I appreciate your comment but, should want to give advice some other time, please be a bit polite. Thank you.
No hard feelings my brother. Just know that any woman you keep outside marriage is on borrowed time only. Believe me, you will even advise your own sisters not to keep their eggs in one basket, everybody will do that including me. One love brother. cool
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2015
odinese:
I think when you stop disturbing her she gonna dance her life out... grin

The best for you to do is to distance yourself from her....then wait for some weeks or maximum 1month if there is gonna be any changes. But if there isn't? Move on with yr life coz there is no way a girl is gonna leave a man she loves so much for another man who she rarely loves.
Thank you. But the girl is actually the one that calls. I saw she really liked me before asking her out. Never coerced or forced her to do anything. And I've never asked her to leave the other guy, she doesn't even know how much I'm hurt inside.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2015
zaragal:
Op u. Are very selfish and in considerate u want her to dump her bf for u?v shocked shocked...Dat ridiculous

U knew from the start she had a bf and she was honest enough to tell u yet u went along with the relatnship, now u want her to dump her man for u

Well I hope u knw u deserve having a gal u are dating and love dump u for another guy. Wat goes Ard comes back ard

Ps: I can't date a guy dat wants to date me whilst I hav a bf....same way he will dat other gurls while he has me (godforbid)

I think I respect men with good morals and high selfesteem...I mean men with PRINCIPLES!!!

Well, I knew she had a bf but still went ahead. My bad! But that doesn't mean I lack principles. Never in my life have I kept two relationships. Doesn't that mean anything to you? I really wanted this girl, I doubt if I even gave the consequences of this a thought. As for my self esteem, its still intact. Thank you
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 1:16am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
No hard feelings my brother. Just know that any woman you keep outside marriage is on borrowed time only. Believe me, you will even advise your own sisters not to keep their eggs in one basket, everybody will do that including me. One love brother. cool

No offence taken bro. But the thought of knowing she has a another, of which I'm even aware of, eats a part of me each time.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by seunny4lif(m): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Why I go jealous cool
Am always side boo of must ladies grin with me cos I no dey spend cool and I go still get free toto anytime I need am winkWhy,I go won upgrade to boyfriend level? I carry the love heart give my mama hold grin sad

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Willgates:

No offence taken bro. But the thought of knowing she has a another, of which I'm even aware of, eats a part of me each time.
I once was in that situation when I was doing my NYSC back then. I asked myself a question which was if she was my sister, what would I want for her?

Dump a very well ready man for me, an ordinary youth Corp member who didn't yet have the hope of getting a job let alone settling down.

She later married the man and the same man was the one that helped me secure my first job though not paying much then but it was something to hold on to until I finally stabilised.

My advice for you bro is to let the sleeping dog lie and wait until you are ready to settle down and if she continues being confused as she is now, then you can leave her and move on. cool

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 2:36am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
I once was in that situation when I was doing my NYSC back then. I asked myself a question which was if she was my sister, what would I want for her?

Dump a very well ready man for me, an ordinary youth Corp member who didn't yet have the hope of getting a job let alone settling down.

She later married the man and the same man was the one that helped me secure my first job though not paying much then but it was something to hold on to until I finally stabilised.

My advice for you bro is to let the sleeping dog lie and wait until you are ready to settle down and if she continues being confused as she is now, then you can leave her and move on. cool

You've spoken well. Thank you.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Sheflex4real(m): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2015
From experience, giving her space is not going to help. apparently she is into you and she dosen't wana lose you 'as a friend' which i think is why she said yes to you in the first place. So giving her space will be awkward. & NO, you are not in love with her, your mind just couldn't deal with the fact that you are not the No 1 man in her life.The day she dump the guy for you, all you will have is sit back and observe your mind start loosening interest in the first couple of weeks. Trust me.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by odinese(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2015
Willgates:
Thank you. But the girl is actually the one that calls. I saw she really liked me before asking her out. Never coerced or forced her to do anything. And I've never asked her to leave the other guy, she doesn't even know how much I'm hurt inside.

Lool she knows what she's doing. She's still taking some practical to know who's better...its all abt pretending, coz she doesn't wants to loose, she still loves....
Don't giv up bro! The love is there....she's pretending believe me.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2015
OP, does she say why she doesn't wanna leave him? IMO, when people step out of their current relationship, there must be something lacking there, trouble in paradise. Because if it were all good & dandy, she wouldn't be carrying out this secret romance with you, unless she's the whorish type of course.

Anyway, draw some boundaries. She can't have her cake & eat it too. Something's gotta give.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by longjohnsilver: 5:59am On Oct 26, 2015
op...i av nothing to.say other than this...she is.probably feeling u now because u fill in the gap of her present bf because he is not dere (long distance shii)...

now imagine she eventually left her bf for u...no just worry d same faith awaits u in d future because if she can do dt to her current bf den i pray if u wud b an exception

There are lot of cute ladies out there willin n ready to be urs alone. Why are u now sharing?
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:

Grow up kid.angry
well said bro, some naija guys need to really grow up
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2015
I don't know Maybe i have a different breed of hearth Maybe that was why my ex called me strange, just switch your hearth bro move on, I cannot be aware of a girl having another guy and still be falling for her for what now? When there are many single good girls out there. Or are you thinking you can't find a better girl? That's a lie

1 Like

Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Willgates:

Well, I knew she had a bf but still went ahead. My bad! But that doesn't mean I lack principles. Never in my life have I kept two relationships. Doesn't that mean anything to you? I really wanted this girl, I doubt if I even gave the consequences of this a thought. As for my self esteem, its still intact. Thank you

How are u sure u love her...before u didn't hav any thing for , now u can't do with her after u guys made out in jst how many weeks.......

My advice leave the gurl and move on....nothing here is real
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2015
This guy ehn.....u finally disgraced me shocked shocked
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Sijo01(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2015
You choose to enter a burning fire with your eyes wide open. Live with it bro, you brought it upon yourself.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Harbosede02:
This guy ehn.....u finally disgraced me shocked shocked
Lol... How na?
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by Willgates(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Sijo01:
You choose to enter a burning fire with your eyes wide open. Live with it bro, you brought it upon yourself.

Well, I know I fvcked up. I need a solution not a reminder.
Re: Help! A Brother Has Become A Side Boo. by IamLEGEND1: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2015
what noƱsense is this?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, If U Come Across This Kind Of Man, Don't Let Him Go (enjoy) / I Need Help!!!! / Meet My Beautiful Dog, Ready For An Outing.. Her Name's Nicki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.