Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Need Urgent Partnership/sponsorship - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Need Urgent Partnership/sponsorship (263 Views)

Dana Air, Akwa United FC Unveil Sponsorship Deal Worth Millions / Aiteo Takes Over Sponsorship Of CAF Awards / Lmc Advocates End To European Clubs’ Sponsorship By Nigerian Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Partnership/sponsorship by Luizebi22: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2015
I have two business projects i am pursuing and its a business that if any one goes through can change a life and generations to come and i need a team to join me or private investors. Project#1 Let me just say this my project requires top investors cause is a project that need hugh capital as i intend to build the world largest payment media that can give you almost if not all banking features to help boost the cashless economy and i really need help and investors and partners,....Project#2 is a gambling business to form a team of 11 members who are real gamblers and are zealed to make money as a gamble and not just waste there money to bookmakers and can invest to make profits,...my proposal is open for a short period as i also look else where to reach my goals THANKS

(1) (Reply)

ACC Suspends Officials For 2 Games After Miami-duke Ending / Decision Making / Jordan And Aston Villa Draw Blank Against Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.