Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

We Are Not Organize (glo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / We Are Not Organize (glo) (645 Views)

We Can Help Organize Your BIG DAY (wedding) / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Ikibe Entertainment To Organize First Ever Plateau State Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Organize (glo) by timmyblast(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2015
You are cordially invited to the GLO LAFFTAFEST holding this Sun Oct 25thth@ @ Floral Hall, De Santos Hotel, Akowonjo Roundabout Egbeda by 4pm. Pls present this SMS INVITE@ the venue. *fourth time am receiving this message, so I decided to attend since its close-by. On getting to the venue by 4pm exactly. The crowd I met was overwhelming and we are expected to pass through the single gate. By 5:30, I still could not make my way pass the gate. Then I said to my self, "who send me message". By 5:45 we were told the hall was filled up. With people still outside trying to gain entrance. My question: why send invite to people, you know you can't accommodate? Later they allowed people enter the compound and watch through a television screen. I said to myself "lai lai" when am not here for a miracle crusade or a viewing center. That was how I LEFT...

(1) (Reply)

The Corporate Mc / How To Register For #FOJW Face Of Jeoworld Contest Season 1 / Professional Comedian/mc For Your Children And Wedding Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.