Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Like Minded-people Needed In A Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Like Minded-people Needed In A Company (1251 Views)

2 People Needed For A Job In Abeokuta For A Year Contracrt / Only 20 People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by G3wapSites: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2015
It's no more news that digital advertising is the largest and most effective means of advertising in the world with a daily volume of over $1billion. I'm starting a digital advertising platform (similar to Addynamo, Adwords, Chitika etc) for local/regional ad agencies and i would like to open a request to 15 or maximum of 20 like-minded people (female+male, must be @least 20yrs of age) to join the project. I've designed the logo, domain, set-up a hosting, business name and all i want now (is) are serious people with similar interest.. Two is better than one..

20 people i seek must posses one or more of the following skills

- An IT personnel- someone who can effectively manage a website. Not neccessarily a graduate as long as you are sure you posses this skill.

- A person who has passion for digital marketing, innovation &
start-up culture.

- A person loves to talk marketing strategy with clients.

- A person who doesn't mind taking care of current customers and finding new ones.

- A person who enjoys learning about new products and explaining those products to customers.

- A person who can perform secretarial duties and possible knowns about or can handle the stress involved in registration of a business.

- A person who can effectively perform the role of creating awareness about the business using social media ( like a Facebook, G+ etc)

There will be no financial obligation for anyone who wishes to be part of this 20 but such person must have at least their registeration fees as we would have to purchase some ad spaces to bring this plan to reality.

Please am not looking for people who are quitters, i need people who would stick around to the very end, people with determination to succeed no matter the situation.

If you're interested and would like to know more of this, please drop your WhatsApp phone number below or email it to evatomng@gmail.com. I'll get in touch with you asap...
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by MJDEB(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Very much interested, already sent a mail.
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by hmmmm2015(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2015
I'm interested here is my numbers
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by olufeyi: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by gentlesoulx(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by TimothyNkenu: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
G3wapSites:
It's no more news that digital advertising is the largest and most effective means of advertising in the world with a daily volume of over $1billion. I'm starting a digital advertising platform (similar to Addynamo, Adwords, Chitika etc) for local/regional ad agencies and i would like to open a request to 15 or maximum of 20 like-minded people (female+male, must be @least 20yrs of age) to join the project. I've designed the logo, domain, set-up a hosting, business name and all i want now (is) are serious people with similar interest.. Two is better than one..

20 people i seek must posses one or more of the following skills

- An IT personnel- someone who can effectively manage a website. Not neccessarily a graduate as long as you are sure you posses this skill.

- A person who has passion for digital marketing, innovation &
start-up culture.

- A person loves to talk marketing strategy with clients.

- A person who doesn't mind taking care of current customers and finding new ones.

- A person who enjoys learning about new products and explaining those products to customers.

- A person who can perform secretarial duties and possible knowns about or can handle the stress involved in registration of a business.

- A person who can effectively perform the role of creating awareness about the business using social media ( like a Facebook, G+ etc)

There will be no financial obligation for anyone who wishes to be part of this 20 but such person must have at least their registeration fees as we would have to purchase some ad spaces to bring this plan to reality.

Please am not looking for people who are quitters, i need people who would stick around to the very end, people with determination to succeed no matter the situation.

If you're interested and would like to know more of this, please drop your WhatsApp phone number below or email it to evatomng@gmail.com. I'll get in touch with you asap...

I'm very good at social media management and currently work for two great clients.

I am the founder of the African Poetry Project and one with a very entrepreneurial spirit.

And o! I'm below 20 so, hasta lavista.
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by dayoolums(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Like Minded-people Needed In A Company by tollyson: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Employment Vacancy / Forever Living Products Invite / Part Sales Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.