Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) (3116 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by pinkylady1(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 05, 2009
Nonchalantly look his way until the moment he
looks in your direction and then immediately look
away, pretending you didn't see him. Because, you
don't want to be too OBVIOUS.

Crap. It's either you don't look at all or you muster up the courage to look back. tongue

Nervously pretend to be reading, preoccupied or
fiddle with your cell phone, hoping he'll notice
you and come over to talk to you.

Why nervously?
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2009
hmmm, interesting. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by yme1(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2009
all that one na long story---------------

if your body language does not work, pls take a hike undecided grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by mntpaul(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2009
Nice post, it may work, but guys like me and many others do not notice the obvious.  What usually works on me is good eye contact into my eyes and a smile. Not to long but nonverbal communication that is clear.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by bluespice(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2009
this is a guideline for wuss's angry
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 05, 2009
@@mntpaul

Is that what really works for guys because I swear most guys dont understand when they are being green-lighted cheesy
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Igwe9(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2009
me no know these ones ooh, my own na if i like you and know say you are for real, no be fake girls them ;cos i hate them( fake girls) die, lol
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Lax75(m): 1:19am On May 06, 2009
All that wahala just to get him to talk to you?

I beg Ladies, cut all that man.

Look I'm a guy, I will tell you. Just wear something that makes that booty shoot out and walk past the dude with a smile.

Whether he is on the phone or not ooo, dude go follow you come ask for your details.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by sosisi(f): 1:31am On May 06, 2009
pinky lady:

- Nonchalantly look his way until the moment he
looks in your direction and then immediately look
away,
pretending you didn't see him. Because, you
don't want to be too OBVIOUS.

-

what if the girl get half past 4 eyes nko?
she may be looking away and looking at him
this won't work for everyone grin

Muster up the nerve to walk over to him and say
"Hi" but stop dead in your tracks when you see him
pick up his cell phone or strike up a conversation
with someone else. You tell yourself he was "too
distracted" and you walk away.

-

bad move that may come back to haunt you
that advice has desperado written all over
let him do the chasing before he'll remind  u during an argument how he was minding his own business and you desperately begged for him to date you.

-
Nervously pretend to be reading, preoccupied or
fiddle with your cell phone, hoping he'll notice
you and come over to talk to you
. wink wink smiley

If you no get book nko?
can we read the calorie contents on the bottle of gulder grin
why fiddle anything,if you mistakenly drop your expensive phone into a cup of five alive and the bobo no notice  u sef,what have you achieved ?
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by sevule(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2009
That one is easy.
Lure the guy to a room and take your shirt off.
Joking
Actually show interest in the guy and what he does and abeg
no form too much.
A little forming might make the man interested but too much forming?
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by zoomzu(f): 5:49pm On May 14, 2009
This is how mine happened, an Insurance coy came to sell policy to us in my office, during the briefing my eye was on this girl but I never taught of asking her out but after the whole lecture, we were to register, it was this girl that came to me, I was the youngest and only person in my office I.T. department. During this registration process, we had to exchange phone numbers, few minutes she left my office, my phone was beeped and I called her back, fixed an outing and thats how it started.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by tombola: 5:49pm On May 14, 2009
zoomzu:

This is how mine happened, an Insurance coy came to sell policy to us in my office, during the briefing my eye was on this girl but I never taught of asking her out but after the whole lecture, we were to register, it was this girl that came to me, I was the youngest and only person in my office I.T. department. During this registration process, we had to exchange phone numbers, few minutes she left my office, my phone was beeped and I called her back, fixed an outing and thats how it started.

Lier.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by zoomzu(f): 5:54pm On May 14, 2009
@tombola,

I am serious with what i said.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by patwhizkid(f): 6:01pm On May 14, 2009
Oya, more posts needed plz. I want 2 knw how 2 lure a guy into asking u out.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Pataki: 6:18pm On May 14, 2009
patwhizkid:

Oya, more posts needed plz. I want 2 knw how 2 lure a guy into asking u out.
Really? If you have got what he desires, he will come after you. wink
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by patwhizkid(f): 6:30pm On May 14, 2009
What if u've gat what it takes & he is not interested? How do u make him get interest in u?
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Pataki: 6:33pm On May 14, 2009
patwhizkid:

What if u've gat what it takes & he is not interested? How do u make him get interest in u?
Then you are threading on a dangerous wavelength. If a guy never has any natural interest in you at first, even if you make him have, it can never last. He simply sees it as, you forcing yourself on him.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by patwhizkid(f): 6:35pm On May 14, 2009
Hehehe. . .
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Pataki: 6:40pm On May 14, 2009
So are you? grin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by patwhizkid(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2009
Nope! Just curious.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by obxddon(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2009
I like this topic so much, it tells us when to make that move and when not to, but guys becareful, there are some mammy waters on nairaland looking for people to take to their underworld for sacrifice and if you now see any of the signs mentioned here and follow up and you just disappear, sorry oooooo

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by pinkylady1(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2009
@ obx

don't tell me u're scared ohh grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by obxddon(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2009
@ pinky lady

I dey fear ooooo, I am very young .Some of them go dey read this post and as soon as them go out them go start to give men that sign and before you know many people go just dey disappear,
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by biina: 12:29pm On May 15, 2009
my advice: go see baba for ijebu grin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by djcrucifix(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2009
all those one na long tin.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by iice(f): 5:26pm On May 15, 2009
People do all these things for a guy to ask you out? undecided
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by puskin: 8:46pm On May 15, 2009
Y not. Evry1 nids sum luvin
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 15, 2009
People do all these things for a guy to ask you out?

Always see your post,
You don't seem feminine, perhaps a tomboy? cheesy
Anyways, all most women need TLC always.
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 15, 2009
People do all these things for a guy to ask you out? Undecided

abi o. . . .

If he shows interest, why don't you (ladies) suggest a movie or lunch or sth? undecided

The worst he could do is say "No"
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by pinkylady1(f): 9:19am On May 16, 2009
@ iice

you've no idead of what desperate girls do to get a guy to ask them out [quote][/quote]
Re: How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) by iice(f): 11:58am On May 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

Always see your post,
You don't seem feminine, perhaps a tomboy? cheesy
Anyways, all most women need TLC always.

Proudly cool grin
Some TLC things are overboard undecided

pinky lady:

@ iice

you've no idead of what desperate girls do to get a guy to ask them out

If she's desperate enough, why does he have to be the one asking. . .she no get mouth?
All the time, used in 'moves', 'planned expressions', 'planned reactions', she could use that time to cut to the chase and get the answer, if he says no, move on - people get time ooo undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Said She Agreed To Dating Me - Out Of Pity / Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. / Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.