Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani (774 Views)

Zaphaniah Gisalo And Yusuf Tijani Decamp From PDP To APC / See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear / Buhari Demotes Tijani Mohammed Abdullahi, DG Budget Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani by lonelydora: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
I have heard Nigerian police echoed it over and over again that they are our friends but today, I saw that Tijani Adewole 365880 of CTU Owerri Zone is not among our police friends. He stopped us on our way to Enugu this morning and demanded to see our vehicle and driver’s license. On laying hold of these documents, he sized them and claimed that they were fakes. I asked him to kindly show us the original ones since I knew that I got them from the same office since ten years running now. He quickly diverted and told us that our plate number was a fake one and that he would take us to their base at Owerri to be detained for using a fake plate number. We agreed to go with him. He quickly turned around and asked us to give the sum of N50,000.00, to let us go. When he saw that we were adamant and bent on not giving him a kobo, he demanded for the car key. He told us to remove all our belongings and come back on Monday to pick our vehicle. We refused and he kept us at a spot for three hours. What broke my heart were the tears from my son's eyes and Tijani’s refusal to listen to our pleadings and that of his superiors. My son was greatly traumatized with all the happenings. When God finally intervened, we were released, with no concrete explanation why we were detained for three solid hours. With those tears in my son’s eyes he said, ‘Mummy I pray to God not to allow me become a policeman or sees them near me’. I pray that men like Tijani Adewole will stop bringing bad names to the police force.

Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Afam4eva please help do the needful, to avoid story that touch.

Re: Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani by nairalandmaster(f): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2015
nice one op. keep it up.
Re: Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani by princemillla(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Bros there is this police Porter where you can report police. Kindly search online and lodge complain. Wish u recorded the conversation, it would have been a concrete evidence. May God save us

1 Like

Re: Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani by coldsummer: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerian Police is not your friend. Forget the NPF you see there. It is No Permanent Friend. NPF
Re: Is Police Truly Our Friends: The Wickedness Of Tijani by englishmart(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2015
yeah, here in Prague, they are my friends

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What AU Is About To Do To Tinubu / What The Constitution Says About PMB Being Petroleum Minister. / Why NAFDAC Fined Guiness N1 Billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.