Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump (2155 Views)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Donald Trump: Africans Are Only Good At Stealing And Lovemaking / Africans Are Lazy Fools, Only Good At Lovemaking And Thuggery – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Once again, US business magnate Donald Trump has expressed his deep disgust for Africans by referring to them as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery. Speaking in Indianapolis, Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama.

“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance” Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe”

Sources have indicated that Trump’s thrush did not augur well with the Carson Camp and they have since distanced themselves from Trump words.
http://www.africlandpost.com/africans-lazy-fools-good-eating-lovemaking-stealing-donald-trump/

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
Sorry, please who is this?

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Mancity26(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
He is not far from truth especially in Nigeria..#funnyNation comedian coming soon!
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by dmola(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
fool be like
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by dominique(f): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
First Mexicans, now Africans. Asians hold on, he will soon get to you, even the Natives wey get the land, you won't be spared from D Trump's big mouth.
But did he really say that? Even with his big mouth that's too much. We need a more credible source.

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Sylverbox(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Na him get him mouth. He should try using it for something more active, like mouth action!
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2015
Lmao and he expects to win votes? He has already lost even befor d election commences.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Liviintainment: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2015
Truth is bitter.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by dustmalik: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2015
This is why I never liked Republicans.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by stevecantrell: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2015
Cussing out Africans may not hurt his chances but making disparaging about African Americans ?? ....
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by LoveMachine(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Devils gon devil.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by trapQ: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2015
Sadly, he spoke the truth. We Africans have failed GOD and we have failed the world. Sometimes I ask myself, did nigeria or africa spring into existence 30 or 40 yrs ago? Where were we when others were progressing?? Ethiopia and Egypt were around during biblical times, so why did they regress? Why are they so backward??

Oh Africa... Why?? South Africa is only habitable because the whites cohabited and helped them develop the place. Even the black americans that were born and raised in the USA behave like animals. The only black american on the forbes list is Oprah Winfrey. What are all the others doing?

Do you know that a recent study says that there are more black men in jails/prison in USA than there in colleges and universities??... What a shame!!

Donald Trump is right. They can choose to cut off our internet anytime. What would we do?? What do we produce?? If not the white man, we'd still be in stone age. Our past leaders and ancestors deserve a place worse than HELL. We should even wake them up from their graves and lash them 10,000 strokes each.

And some baboons and morons will be ranting APC/PDP, biafra, oodua republic. NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2015
How true is this? we need to see the video first
You guys should verify your news sources first. Only an american presidential candidate ready for the dumpster would say this. He'll be kicked out so fast he wont know what hit him.

The only source reporting this is a kenyan blog and another kenyan site http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

Happy Kenyans!

As much as I don't like him, I do know Trump would never say this.

JENMAUCY:
Donald trump or truck,well I did not blame you, but the wealthy Africans who believe that only outside African, will they taste the good things of life. But for our leaders who refuse to eradicate the spirit of greed that has possess them,and make them blind to what we need to do,to make Africa great and attractive, God will judge you people,for all the insults and embarrassment.
Proudly African
Proudly Nigeria
Proudly Anambrarian
stevecantrell:
Cussing out Africans may not hurt his chances but making disparaging about African Americans ?? ....
Sylverbox:
Na him get him mouth. He should try using it for something more active, like mouth action!
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by mymadam(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Hi Donald, the counter is up and running... 365, 364, 363, 362, .... I'm sure you get the gist. Good luck buddy.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by JENMAUCY(f): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2015
Donald trump or truck,well I did not blame you, but the wealthy Africans who believe that only outside African, will they taste the good things of life. But for our leaders who refuse to eradicate the spirit of greed that has possess them,and make them blind to what we need to do,to make Africa great and attractive, God will judge you people,for all the insults and embarrassment.
Proudly African
Proudly Nigeria
Proudly Anambrarian
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2015
He is absolutely right. African countries are only worth mentioning in d developed world when u wanna give a bad example.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by lomprico(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Rasist! But him talk true sha.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Ciscogod(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2015
The truth is bitter, I think Donald is right.
Most especially the colonisation stuff. Some countries in africa needs to be re-colonised.

Nigeria import almost everything expert fire wood. We even import toothpick.

But mr trump your choice of words is wrong and not fit for a public figure
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by OKUCHI11(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2015
what he said is the bitter truth....when I did philosophy 102 I was told that the money the western countries use in running their economy is mainly through Africa Govt's LOOT . I hope African Leaders learn from this ......and stand up

Truth is bitter can any one tell me when we had an election in this country ....and ther is no ELECTRICITY.......in the campaign promise of the Political party ....or PIPE BORNE WATER ......... or YOUTH EMPOWERMENT .........but after these election ......these social problems still prevail ....to the extent that when a an undergraduate of political science dept is asked what he hopes to achieve ....he will say to eat his own share of the national cake .......truth is always bitter I HOPE MUGABE AND CO LEARNS FROM THIS STATE MENT ....

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by trapQ: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Hahahahah.... Firewood, lmao
Ciscogod:
The truth is bitter, I think Donald is right.
Most especially the colonisation stuff. Some countries in africa needs to be re-colonised.

Nigeria import almost everything expert fire wood. We even import toothpick.

But mr trump your choice of words is wrong and not fit for a public figure
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by RisingSun1: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2015
FAKE NEWS!!!

I stopped reading after I read this--- "Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama"

TOTALLY FAKE!
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by trapQ: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2015
Their demons are white... Ours is black. That's another factor

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by trapQ: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Stop consoling yourself.... Donald Trump has said worse things than this, and he has always threatened to deport Africans too.
RisingSun1:
FAKE NEWS!!!

I stopped reading after I read this--- "Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama"

TOTALLY FAKE!

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2015
I go with him all the way his choice of words he is to direct and brutal he won't make a good leader.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by OKUCHI11(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Look at Lee Kwan Yew He ruled singapore For such a long time and left the place better than he met it .... Can Mugabe or Ghadaffi not learn from that .......even the Blaise that ruled Burkina faso for such a long time killing the one who could have developed it [THOMAS SANKARA] ...all they know is to amass wealth that they and their families could not finish and taking loan from the western world I hope he wins the election so that all these western aid would end or reduce. ..... SOMETIME I THINK COMMUNISM SHOULD BE PRACTISED TO THE CORE IN AFRICA

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Sijo01(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2015
obum88:
Sorry, please who is this?

Noise making as's hole.
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Aitee1: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2015
Sylverbox:

Mouth action shocked shocked

Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sijo01:

Noise making as's hole.

Oh! I see. That's why he is anonymous
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by Sylverbox(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Aitee1:

Mouth action shocked shocked
Yes! He needs to keep that mouth busy!....longest time IT
Re: Africans Are Fools Only Good At Eating, Lovemaking And Stealing” – Donald Trump by marleyboy1991: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2015
Tell Donald Trump to chec history...then he will know that land dosent belongs to his great grandfather....how do you plan to win when virtually all african americans don't vote for his rascist ass.....
This guy must be on cocaine

Protest Against Togo's President Gnassingbe. Happening Now. / Americans Outraged As Trump Defends Neo-nazis And Racists. / When It Rains The Whites Think Of Farming, Blacks Think Of S*X – Donald Trump -