Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister (17886 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by gamaliel121(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sooo you want too ermmm....fucckk!! You sister

Damn!!!!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
you ehn, u keep breakn new grounds at stupidity, mthceew!
Eayah my advice touched u,u berra molest her so u can go to jail undecided undecided**na so molestation dey start,crushing on ur younger sister? shocked u dey maddddddddddd!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Omotayor123(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mumuuu:
ladiesticlal, comes hand ban these troll angry
Mumuni grin grin

Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by ilo04(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
werey bobo sha
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Aminat508(f): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are right jawe bro cool

This thread go soon land for FP.. Make we bet am ?
lmao, b like say hungry don catch u today na why u want free money cheesy.

I knw say e go enta front page.. Even lalasticlala knw say e go put am for front page...

Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by tchiwinnie: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
@ Op. it may not b ur fault dat u re having such desires but wot u so wt dem ll b entirely up to u. The sexual desires u re having towards ur sis is very unhealthy, its a wrong type and shldnt b given expression. U may need to b physically seperatd from her, as in travel for a while or smthg. Then pls pray seriously. If u really want to, God ll definitely help u.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adiwana:
Mehn..you need. Serious prayers..no be matter of joke.
YOUR sis make you get erection??this is pure Lust and INCEST
is she not a lady and am I not a man?,or were u skippong biology classes in secondary school?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by donTbone(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
is she not a lady and am I not a man?,or were u skippong biology classes in secondary school?
Good of you...for not skipping biology class grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by joseph1832(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Now lemme come out clean, I have a crush on my sister, she's beautiful, well shaped,neat, God fearing and she cares abt me,she calls me often on phone when I've not returned earlier than usual,she gives a peck most times when I'm all dressed and abt goin out and she'll say u look so good ur body fits that cloth u're wearing, she gives me of her food most times even when it's obvious she'll not get filled wth the little in her plate,she comments on my body, we neva get in2 fights,she gave me a card on val's day.
One day she hugged me so passionately I had an e*rection, I had to hide it from her of which I'm guessing she was aware of, sometimes she dresses up in my presence and many lusty thoughts go through my mind,she"s always jealous when she comes around and see my bae fasten her self to me like an anaconda, sometimes she wants to sleep on the same bed wth me,she saved my name on her phone as hearthrob,
We've kissed twice last year and I swore to myself that it'll neva happen again, when she sees me coming from afar she stops talking to whomever male folk she was speaking wth, sometimes I get jealous, but when I remember she's my younger sister, I just shrug it off, hmmmmmmmmm, na wa o, I didn't bargain for all these. Lawd! Help us both!
This is the clear case of 'N kan be' or how do the yoruba folks call it.

Bro, if she's your blood sister, then you both need help, and if she's not, well it all depends then....
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Omotayor123(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
L
Modified... You need serious prayers tongue
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Mumuuu: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Mumuni grin grin
his like you her mad abi angry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
hob:
Sorry oooooo.....

Pray over it ursef, and try to vanish all dirty thoughts, besides u claim to ve a GF so y in hell wud u be admiring ur sister except she is not ur blood. Yu need the elderly to talk some sense into u2.

Moreso just keep away from her whenever she is behaving somehw to u, yu r u in d best position to put a stop to this b4 kasala go bust

most times I feel like lemme fvck her once b4 I put an end to it, it's jus dat I've been exercising self control, most times I don't know where the strength comes from, u know we grew up sleeping on the same bed as lil children, we grew up bathin together, later we stopped all dat, many times I catch her staring at me, buh I don't normally read meaning to it, until she asked me a question one day, she said "wat if people were allowed to marry their brother or sister the world will be able better place, and I smlied not knowing that it'll extend beyond jus a mere question.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eayah my advice touched u,u berra molest her so u can go to jail undecided undecided**na so molestation dey start,crushing on ur younger sister? shocked u dey maddddddddddd!
I know that u're the goat that was sent to come and represent other goats in ur area, but for ur information this thread is meant for humans not goats ,so get ur goatish self back to that slum were it came from
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
I know that u're the goat that was sent to come and represent other goats in ur area, but for ur information this thread is meant for humans not goats ,so get ur goatish self back to that slum were it came from
Eayah my advice just hit a nerve?**bingo** undecided undecided

Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
tchiwinnie:
@ Op. it may not b ur fault dat u re having such desires but wot u so wt dem ll b entirely up to u. The sexual desires u re having towards ur sis is very unhealthy, its a wrong type and shldnt b given expression. U may need to b physically seperatd from her, as in travel for a while or smthg. Then pls pray seriously. If u really want to, God ll definitely help u.

Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Eayah my advice just hit a nerve?**bingo** undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by kinziking(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
you better uncrush it
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Modified... You need serious prayers tongue
and even if I need one, it wouldn't be u who would recommend one for me! tongue
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Adiwana: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:

Nawa to you oo!even if my sis naked for my front,nothing go ever make ma deek raise its ugly head..dude,you need prayers..like common,you kissed your own sis
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinziking:
you better uncrush it
pls how can I go abt it safely without hurting her
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Captainswag225(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
Now lemme come out clean, I have a crush on my sister, she's beautiful, well shaped,neat, God fearing and she cares abt me,she calls me often on phone when I've not returned earlier than usual,she gives a peck most times when I'm all dressed and abt goin out and she'll say u look so good ur body fits that cloth u're wearing, she gives me of her food most times even when it's obvious she'll not get filled wth the little in her plate,she comments on my body, we neva get in2 fights,she gave me a card on val's day.
One day she hugged me so passionately I had an e*rection, I had to hide it from her of which I'm guessing she was aware of, sometimes she dresses up in my presence and many lusty thoughts go through my mind,she"s always jealous when she comes around and see my bae fasten her self to me like an anaconda, sometimes she wants to sleep on the same bed wth me,she saved my name on her phone as hearthrob,
We've kissed twice last year and I swore to myself that it'll neva happen again, when she sees me coming from afar she stops talking to whomever male folk she was speaking wth, sometimes I get jealous, but when I remember she's my younger sister, I just shrug it off, hmmmmmmmmm, na wa o, I didn't bargain for all these. Lawd! Help us both!
I know u are just joking
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Omotayor123(f): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
and even if I need one, it wouldn't be u who would recommend one for me! tongue
Don't be so sure! grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Adiwana:

Nawa to you oo!even if my sis naked for my front,nothing go ever make ma deek raise its ugly head..dude,you need prayers..like common,you kissed your own sis
never knew ur dick has an ugly head, so sorry, have u tried surgery?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't be so sure! grin
ain't laffn wth u, u've spoilt it all, so close ur teeth
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:

you need psychological treatment
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
I know u are just joking
do I need to prove anything to u, IMO, no! undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by Captainswag225(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
do I need to prove anything to u, IMO, no! undecided
incest is bad.... I hope you know that.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
daretodiffer:

you need psychological treatment
@daretodiffer
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by jonaifame22(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
incest is bad.... I hope you know that.
yep!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister by akike: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonaifame22:

I have always known you are a bastard

Not surprised!

BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men