Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Am Afraid The Change Might Not Come. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Afraid The Change Might Not Come. (306 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / I Am Afraid I did Not Succeed In The Election In Kogi, Bayelsa & Rivers - Buhari / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Afraid The Change Might Not Come. by Bichene7(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why do leaders keep revolving in nigeria especially the currupt leaders.A politician in nigeria will finish as a governor( 8 years)without doing anything and moves to a senator for another 8 years some even extend it to 12 years.AFTER that, they will still be appointed as ministers,meanwhile the gud youths with gud motives for the country are nt given the oppurtunities.if they have their ways they can go back to become a local Government chairman just to still money.i pitty the masses because they conclude everything inside and bring propagandas and fake seriousness just to full the masses that they are working.I AM AFRAID THE CHANGE MIGHT NOT COME
Re: Am Afraid The Change Might Not Come. by pallybrown(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
maybe
Re: Am Afraid The Change Might Not Come. by pet4ril(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
I don't get it angry

(1) (Reply)

Delta Polls Credible — INEC Boss / Apple Net Profit Hits $11.1bn / I Am Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.