Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) (73255 Views)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by daclint(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
princeonx:
Why that place no level flat abi she no barber the hair?

Na joku I dey joke ohh

Wicked grin grin
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
shes not even fine.. undecided undecided undecided.. if my neighbor's house girl strip for una ehn, wink cheesy

Got some bad neighbours here too that gat both big A$$ and b00bs. the last time one of them wears only bra outside I hit the gate with car

Op, I feel nothing for this pics. she should hide her inferior asset to gain some respect.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
hubs:
EME first lady Niyola is the cover girl for the November issue of Made magazine. Over 30 and a body like that? You go girl!

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/photos-nigerian-singer-niyola-s-trips.html
na person worwor like this? This one na erection killer oooo
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by daclint(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
princeonx:
Why that place no level flat abi she no barber the hair?

Na joku I dey joke ohh

Wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by CHYMZZY(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
surawilly:
my crush
this your crush Veegee go black eeh like virgin thick bushy forest as the thing bugle outcry
surawilly:
my crush
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by tmxme(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
She :-Xno even get swagg. iranu
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Gwekzy: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sorry but I don't like em too skinny

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by awa(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
shes not even fine.. undecided undecided undecided.. if my neighbor's house girl strip for una ehn, wink cheesy

Bros, hmmm don't say I didn't warn you this one that your neighbor's housegirl don dey strip for you.
Prepare to pack out the compound before we go read for Nairaland say fellow Nairalander commit konjidynamics...
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wait! Is this Niyola or Bonga fish? shocked
Her 'this thing' is even fatter than her shoulders. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by JDado: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
NA WA OOOOOOO

INCASE YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED THERE ARE FREE WINNING ODDS HERE FOR YOU. CHECK IN BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by martineverest(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
At least, she s not bleaching... Great skin color she got.

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eeeeww! She look like man!, All the flat belly will disappear after one child. Meanwhile here is photos of me shaving my black ass with kitchen knife grin

Now i ve caught you looking grin show me yours angry
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
KIM kardashian wannabe!
Rihanna impersonator,
Walahi! LUPITA NYONGO fine pass this girl....
What shall it pay a Niyola if she sings a nice song and scatter everything with on foolish act of Immorality.
What's she trying to do? Get money?
Shows ur songz lacks acceptance! Tryna na change to d kinda genre chidinma and the likes play, than you trying naked model on the role with one stupid magazine.
Besides, I watched that ur GONE video, and that was when I knew your NYASH black die.......
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by AnonymustME(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Well...... she has a phat puessy, I see the bulge

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
skinny bitch.
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
. So, your neighbour's housegirl has stripped for you? See confession!

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
fart:
It looks like she has a di.ck. Since this made front page then I want the mods to tell everyone that my anus is black. Do people bleach their anus?

Bros u disgusting!
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Crap
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by 400billionman: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:

I am listening..
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by Tex42(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Peeps In thread, looking for what made it get to the front page...

Na the Niyola, abi na her dry body wey dey like Fela own put this thread for front page. Watin she dey use bra cover, I no see...
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by victme1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
be like.... idoty wey Bigo carry come palor
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
na who be dis bonga fish?vickyrotex na your sister?
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by gamaliel121(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sijo01:
Lalasticala, where is the news in this?

Her camel toe is news mehn!!!
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
men love them slim......she's not too bad as you guys out there envisage.
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by anonimi: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
From the comments here it is no wonder many of us die of cancer, high BP etc at middle age since we carry PERMANENT pregnancy for belle all over the place thinking sey na sign of good living instead of recognising sey na DIE we dey die dey go so slowly. shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by kuulkyd(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorextee:
True confession, na pipu like dis dey make us fear to take house girl tongue
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by kennycalls(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
she no fine nah......
Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by marlockj: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
D bra sef no balance well,Na wa Ohh.one side shift go d other side.

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by marlockj: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
D gel pucci dry ohhh, e no Evn pop out upon say Na pant She wear,ha pucci lips go too small.

Vry small puciii am vry sure.

Take a look round d circle, d pucii will Nt b too fleshy

Hit Like if u usually Like gels with dis kind of pucci:: note if ha skin is dis dark ha pucci will b Lik old village pot back,as less air n sun reaches d puciii, So from ha body skin u will knw Wat d puccci will look Lik.

Hit Lik if u Lik dark n dis kind of pucccci

1 Like

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by hltman: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Many people's John Thomas go don begin dey bark becos they see a girl wearing only pant . make una repentooo

If your manhood does not get up fast. or you suffer premature ejaculation or weak erection, visit realhealthonline dot dot com or call 08184361798

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by hltman: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Many people's John Thomas go don begin dey bark becos they see a girl wearing only pant . make una repentooo

If your manhood does not get up fast. or you suffer premature expulsion or weak Attention, visit realhealthonline dot dot com or call 08184361798

Re: Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) by chuksneb(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
hubs:
EME first lady Niyola is the cover girl for the November issue of Made magazine. Over 30 and a body like that? You go girl!

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/photos-nigerian-singer-niyola-s-trips.html
so Nne, u re really broke to this extent... sorry o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter / Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.