Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,274 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone (4999 Views)

Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by genuinechimere(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line
you used in registering at the bank for the BVN
registration and wait for few seconds, your BVN
will appear.
This is real and not a scam.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by calddon(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
genuinechimere:
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# on the GSM line
you used in registering at the bank for the BVN
registration and wait for few seconds, your BVN
will appear.
This is real and not a scam.
dosnt work on my etisalat line

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by genuinechimere(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
calddon:

it works on mine
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by calddon(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
genuinechimere:
it works on mine
Abi na from this my chinko torchlight phone undecided angry
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by genuinechimere(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
calddon:

Abi na from this my chinko torchlight phone undecided angry
hahahaha. very funny
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
calddon:

That's simply cos uu don't receive bank alert or that phone no. was not captured while enrolling for bvn at the bank cool

After the recent CBN upgrade manual input substituted the automated capturing therefore creating room for manual error bla bla bla grin
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by calddon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:
That's simply cos uu don't receive bank alert or that phone no. was not captured while enrolling for bvn at the bank cool

After the recent CBN upgrade manual input substituted the automated capturing therefore creating room for manual error bla bla bla grin

I receive sms alerts on the line n jor no vex i no understand the statement in bold
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
calddon:

I receive sms alerts on the line n jor no vex i no understand the statement in bold
lol cheesy
Before now with just ur account no. all ur details automatically updates Buh after the upgrade all data will be manually inputed by staff which means the staff can make mistakes while inputting ur details. cool
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shiit Is Not Free!
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by calddon(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:
lol cheesy
Before now with just ur account no. all ur details automatically updates Buh after the upgrade all data will be manually inputed by staff which means the staff can make mistakes while inputting ur details. cool
ok, thank you, ENglish hard o
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Shiit Is Not Free!
Bro iits absolutely free cheesy CBN got ya covered!
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:

You sure bro

Cos I tried it and Shiit was deducted from my MTN account balance.
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
rexkexmilan:
You sure bro

Cos I tried it and Shiit was deducted from my MTN account balance.
101% bruv! Unless u don't use a naija SIM card sha cheesy
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:

101% bruv! Unless u don't use a naija SIM card sha cheesy
Okay.
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Alhajipaulo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lools.. MTN... Notin is free!!
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Samfilo31(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Naija and code hmmm
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
vimi:

it aint free Man, #10 was deducted frm my account
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Gudiza(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
On my Glo says, 'connection problem or invalid MMI'
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by lyriclekidd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:

so u wan die cos of 10naira...chai poorverty
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
lyriclekidd:

so u wan die cos of 10naira...chai poorverty
Funny how you reason. And who told you I'm complaining cause of the #10 that was deducted... I'm only correcting someone who said it's free.
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Maybe MTN backed outta the deal n agreed to charge em customers... MTN iis so fond of doing the aforementioned as regards USSD short code transactions angry

NB: USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) is a Global System for Mobile(GSM) communication technology that is used to send text between a mobile phone and an application program in the network. Applications may include prepaid roaming or mobile chatting.:

2 Likes

Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by CharlyNick: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gudiza:

We dey talk of network u dey mention Glo? U re Better off with AIRTEL
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by CharlyNick: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
This stuff isn't free for MTN subscribers. To those that don't like MTN deducting their account unecessarily, TAKE NOTE.....

MTN always acting differently. Thank God I had stopped recharging my MTN line.
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Gudiza:

lol..
This error message iis associated with poor quality network reception to n fro telco's to bank n peculiar to GLO USSD txns cool

Dual Sim phone also give same error msg, enter safe mode then retry same code. wink

iif iit still persist check ur balance or do multiple restart on ur device then retry! cheesy
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by kansolah1(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cos I tried it and Shiit was deducted from my MTN account balance. [/color][/b][/font][/i][/quote]

Tried it too and was told i hv insufficient credit
Re: How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone by danielpuff(m): 12:14am On Oct 27, 2015
It worked on my etisalat line.Nice

(1) (Reply)

. / Best 2019 MTN Tariff Plans For Cheap Calls In Nigeria / Enjoy Free Night Call On Mtn Every With #0.00!!! Huried Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.