Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance (5946 Views)

Fbn Insurance Recruitment / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At FBN General Insurance Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by tutusaint(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
FBN Insurance is a limited liability company licensed to transact lnsurance businesses in Nigeria. The Company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65%) and the Sanlam Group, one of the largest financial institutions in South Africa (35%) and it officially commenced operations on the 1st September 2010.
Drawing from the knowledge and experience of our owners, we intend to play a significant role in the development of the insurance industry in Nigeria. To achieve this, we are anchoring our operations on product innovation, efficient service delivery and prompt claim settlement.

We are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

Job Titles:

Client Services Head.
Client Service Officer.

We are an equal opportunity Employer and place great importance on the personal and professional development of our People. You will be responsible for driving your own development, but we are committed to helping you realize your full potential – and maybe even discover a few hidden talents!

Method of application
Click below to apply online

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

The Application Portal will close on Friday, October 30th, 2015.

Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by kudus007(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have been trying to upload my documents but just giving me error message that it's not in the right format where as it is...as anyone successfully uploaded his/her document? Kindly share how it's done..

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by ogbonnajude507: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
I have actually uploaded my documents,I had to go to vacancies to try and apply, only for it to deny my application.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by caneberry: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2015
ogbonnajude507:
I have actually uploaded my documents,I had to go to vacancies to try and apply, only for it to deny my application.
Same here
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by buchisom1(m): 12:34am On Oct 27, 2015
My jus go sharo sharp
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by Bandura(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2015
Pls how did you upload 'ur documents... It saying ''document not in the right format'' here, even when this is not true.
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by Kadiriyusuf: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
If you are having difficulty apply,take note when you are enter all your details,in the past employment ,training and education.
Always remove the details that was not filled in each of the criteria.
I applied for Head Of Customer Service,and i noticed that it was customer service officer that was successful.

Is anybody having the same issue?

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by vizboy(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by kudus007(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2015
I successfully uploaded and applied the head customer service but it's the customer service that was accepted..to apply..go back to education and all other forms and remove the uncompleted once..then when uploading change the format to. jpg in small case coz. JPG wasn't uploading..that how I did mine..Goodluck
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by bioduneberry(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Registration complete.
Application successful.

I applied for customer service officer.
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by emmyw(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
How You Can Promote Your Business
With Branding,No Matter How Small, After Reading This, You will Be Glad You Did, Create Opportunity For Yourself Today, Click Here To Read>>>
http://www.ngschoolz.com/how-you-can-promote-your-business-with-brandingno-matter-how-small/
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by IlesanmiG: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
which training did you people submit...?? does this mean everyone here has done one professional course or the other?
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by Kadiriyusuf: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
some people have done 1 or 2 trainings
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by babyfaceafrica: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
having issues uploading documents
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by caneberry: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Successfully submitted.. Thanks
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by gerabest: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
pls I av an issue here. av finished filling the necessary information but don't know how to submit. I can c d submit button. pls help needed urgently. thnks
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by Kadiriyusuf: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
check the left side on the top screen,just before the FBN logo,click there and scroll down,you see the vacancies,click on it
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by bzee01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cant apply, it keeps giving me dis error code "Job was not Applied for successfully ! REASON:Duplicate entry 'FBNI00001776-' for key 'PRIMARY'"
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by aweezy001: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
gerabest:
pls I av an issue here. av finished filling the necessary information but don't know how to submit. I can c d submit button. pls help needed urgently. thnks
Yea, just click the Menu symbol or the FBNinsurance logo at the top left corner of the page after you are done with the forms. You would see vacanies ,click on it and do the needful.
NB: If you are away from the page for sometime, login again and check your details, then you might have to minimize the page you are so that when you click the top left corner what you are looking would pop up.

All the best to us all.
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by aweezy001: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
bzee01:
Cant apply, it keeps giving me dis error code "Job was not Applied for successfully ! REASON:Duplicate entry 'FBNI00001776-' for key 'PRIMARY'"
Login again and check your details on the forms, then proceed to apply
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by gerabest: 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
aweezy001:

Yea, just click the Menu symbol or the FBNinsurance logo at the top left corner of the page after you are done with the forms. You would see vacanies ,click on it and do the needful.
NB: If you are away from the page for sometime, login again and check your details, then you might have to minimize the page you are so that when you click the top left corner what you are looking would pop up.

All the best to us all.
i tried clickin on the logo but it's not highlighting and cnt c menu button. Pls dd u do d appplication with phone or system lemme knw whr d pro might b frm
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by aweezy001: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2015
gerabest:

i tried clickin on the logo but it's not highlighting and cnt c menu button. Pls dd u do d appplication with phone or system lemme knw whr d pro might b frm
I used my andriod phone with google chrome browser.
Which browser you using?
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by kazzonline: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
Help i cant creat an account?i keep entering my details its just keeps popping back to the same screen..

help anyone
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by adaumendubuisi: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Have applied but my status is stil showin pending? Does it mean am yet to apply?
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by optimiza: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
if u check, u won't see any employment status...it has been harvested and your records under consideration. let's await shortlisting hopefully first week of November.
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by adaumendubuisi: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Checked the site this morning wen i opened my applications icon what i saw was no application found in ur portfolio bt v applied b4 nd it recorded successful
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by caneberry: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
adaumendubuisi:
Checked the site this morning wen i opened my applications icon what i saw was no application found in ur portfolio bt v applied b4 nd it recorded successful
Same here
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by Bandura(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
caneberry:

Same here
I was almost a victim of that too safe that i checked my status immediately and reapply again...is as if one needs to open the whole vacancy details before a successfull application is consumated. All the best.
Re: Job Opportunities At FBN Insurance by BLACKPANTHER(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Any updates so far? Those that applied CSO and CSH?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Recruiting For Graduate Trainees. / . / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.