Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Who Do Will Want As Our Technical Adviser For The Super Eagles? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do Will Want As Our Technical Adviser For The Super Eagles? (915 Views)

New Eagle's Technical Adviser Lars Largerback To Earn Over N190m In 5months / Lars Lagerback Named Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Amodu Sacked, Foreign Technical Adviser To Be Appointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Will Want As Our Technical Adviser For The Super Eagles? by superstar1(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2006
there has been a lot of tolk on nigeria hiring of a foreign coiach for the Super Eagles. From my own point of view i thinkl is very neccessary if we are very serious and hell bent oin winning the next nations cup in Ghana. I just don;t want us to have a whyte man just in the name of a foreign coach . we need a coach that knows is onions. I want Nairalanders to suggest names of quality coaches( with reasons)that they feel can take the Super Eagles to the NEXT LEVEL. I am suggesting GUUS HIDDINK though he is not available.He is an achiever and he can work with the poorest material;s and still get good result.Wot about u?

(1) (Reply)

Free Kicks A.k.a Juninho Pernambucano / Gunners, What Happened? / Players Like Drogba ,lampard , Essien Want 2 Leave Chelsea because Dey Are Not Happy Mourinho Left Deu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.