Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? (3033 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by farano(f): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
So many ladies wear these things to look more attractive.. Which of them do you hate most?

1. Fake lashes

2. Butt pads

3. Bra pads

4. Too much make-up

5. Fake boobs

6. Waist trainer

7. Long fake nails

8. Wigs/hair extensions

9. High heels

LOL. What do you say guys?

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fake moan. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by RoyalBlak007: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Too much make-up

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Cutehector(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Number 7... I hate it with passion... I admire ladies with long hair..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Farano you chic....your threads tho...I'm starting to see patterns. What grade are you in? lipsrsealed grin

All aforementioned are just enhancements or supplements not necessarily fake. I mean, we wear clothes when we weren't born (or created) with clothes on. You don't see animals wearing clothes.......

I honestly, don't see issues with them unless they are the sole basis for your existence like you can't function w/o them---cause that is the definition of addiction and dysfunction.

cheesy

Disclaimer: Not saying we should all go full monty nor go cave/beast man Nor am I saying we should all go around "enhancing" everything

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
stupidity:
Fake moan. angry

HA!! Good one Jhor. Slap it up there.....

Now, that's the only fake thing I know wella.....I can practically teach a class in it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by LaJose78(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mtcheew...weytin concern me wit all dose as long as d kpetus is nt fake.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Highcuerayte: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Farano's thread? Run away before them dash me ban
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
[b]Eyelashes are indifferent to me undecided

Pads: The greatest sin a B*tch can use to decieve me...I once walked out on a girl once her Bra came off...All the Dates...All the angonising Strategies, I was expecting to reap a Pawpaw...Instead you bring me Orange?(Your Father undecided)

Fake boobs:I can tell the difference ladies...Most of us can lipsrsealed...I will never marry a Girl with Fake boobs but I go F*ck her to the extent that it will drop... undecided

Too much Makeup: I want to date a woman not a circus Clown....Total Turnoff.

Hair extension: Don't really Care but I have a special thing for Curly Wavy Afros and Natural Hair(Ladies drop your Application Letters pictures

High Heels are Sexy As F*ck embarassed...No man on earth can refuse a Sexy Black woman dressed in Stockings wearing High Heels kiss

Finally Long Nails: God Forbid...Once I see it's longer than. 0.6 inch...Danger Zone...Imagine if we are doing Acrobatics and her Nails tear my......... lipsrsealed...Also they have this "witch" aura around them undecided...What same man calls witches into his life? undecided

I pick Make up...Its Disgusting in Excess and reeks of low Self-esteem and Lack of Fashion sense
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
h
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Fake boobs. Feels like hard synthetic rubber smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
I can tolerate all but I may be tempted to strangle a lady with fake boobs or bra pads.angry

Oh yes, I love it big and massivegringrin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol! grin grin grin

This na concerns me
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by beautifullll1(f): 3:08am On Oct 27, 2015
Una funny for here o
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Johnnoah1st: 3:27am On Oct 27, 2015
farano:
So many ladies wear these things to look more attractive.. Which of them do you hate most?

1. Fake lashes

2. Butt pads

3. Bra pads

4. Too much make-up

5. Fake boobs

6. Long fake nails

7. Wigs/hair extensions

8. High heels

LOL. What do you say guys?
HATE IT ALL
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 27, 2015
I have never heard of a butt pad before
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by ggrin(f): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Na so I carry this olosho go eatery, buy heaven and earth give her and she chop allangry....if u see her boobishocked e reach her neckangry....as we enter room to begin action like this,as I remove bra like this...................................................ahshocked

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by farano(f): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2015
stupidity:
Fake moan. angry
lol
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by spiffyzaki: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2015
I hate all of them. Love girls dat ar natural
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by gamaliel121(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Bit-cheese with too much makeup... I hate... I hate all of them sha
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by killercute16(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Fake finger-nails,Butt pads and fake boobs
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by gamaliel121(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
ggrin:
Na so I carry this olosho go eatery, buy heaven and earth give her and she chop allangry....if u see her boobishocked e reach her neckangry....as we enter room to begin action like this,as I remove bra like this...................................................ahshocked

tongue

Hahaha..you carry thee olosho enter eatery?

Me been think say olosho na room str8 ooo...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
stupidity:
Fake moan. angry
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by ggrin(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:

Hahaha..you carry thee olosho enter eatery?

Me been think say olosho na room str8 ooo...
I be foool thencry
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Fake ban
A fake moderator banned gab264 for threaten, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.. Ban expires at October 28, 2015 at 09:58:08 AM.sad
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by prettyjo(f): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2015
fake people
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by IamLEGEND1: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2015
fake nails
why on earth would you wear something that makes you look like a witch?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
" Fake " Am on my period "...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin am here to read comments and laugh
Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by iceberylin(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:

tongue

U dn turn Lez

Re: Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? by ggrin(f): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
iceberylin:

U dn turn Lez
kingtomlipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello / Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship / Ladies Would You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.