Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (58991 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by nwanwaoge(m): 2:35am On Oct 27, 2015
Oceemo:
This looks like a tribal thread.

Men from d east don invade d thread
..and the ones from south west tactically avoiding this thread..
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by sunny12345679: 2:37am On Oct 27, 2015
ayoolanr:
i laugh at all these ibhoe South East imbeciles talking crap about Fulani conquering Yoruba land if Nigeria breaks!!! They need to go back and learn their history about the Yoruba race! Fact is when it comes down to it, we will handle business. I liken the Yoruba attitude to the single dude in a group that get's drunk the quickest hence called a light weight, but can handle the liquor and is the last to stop drinking out of the lot! Brains and Brawn is the definition of the Yorubas!! Fact!!!! Igbhoes are just brawns while their northern counterparts are mere savages!!!
are you afraid of attacking your master after he with out pitty humiliated your kind in your home. Fillish man

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2015
sunny12345679:
are you afraid of attacking your master after he with out pitty humiliated your kind in your home. Fillish man

Flat headed beast, you better stop quoting me!!! Idiota!!!!
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 27, 2015
ALISMILE:
FFK the man that bleeped one ibo queen! I no mention name o! Yorubas and hausas alws colonizing the ibos since 1914!
where is sense when you need it?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by cromz(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2015
I would have slapped kwankanso if I was present that is an insult to the whole Yorubaland we must not let this go unnoticed
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by repogirl(f): 2:53am On Oct 27, 2015
This fulani issue is coming to a head ooo....they have been allowed to believe they have a monopoly on violence and they can get away with anything because they usually do.

Kwankwaso is an id'iot... He has always been brainless to me....this only shows they are scamming the Yoruba's and everyone else with this one Nigeria bullshit.

It is only one nigeria when it benefits them.

Instead of castigating his brothers on their barbaric attitude, he is rubbing salt in their victims' injuries......

Is okay, these Fulani leaders should keep it up... Keep piling your bullshit upon the camels back until it breaks...when it does, it will be too late!

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:01am On Oct 27, 2015
[size=14pt]FFK says something stewpid... and all "Nyaminrim Flat-Heads" rush to hail him![/size]

The question one needs to ask these motherphuckers is: Why are you lot crying more than the bereaved or is it Yiibos that was insulted?

The Fulani heardsmen are no different from Yiibo Kidnappers and Armed robbers?
How is it possible to "ban" such criminals from certain part of Nigeria?
Do they carry certificate on their body or write on their head that "We are kidnappers or Fulani herdsmen"?

The sensible option, if FFK and his hordes of prostituting Nyamirim Flat-heads have any sense at all, is to:

1.) Enable the Nation's Security apparatus to "effectively" deal with any law-breaker, be it Yiibo drug-pusher, Yiibo Kidnapper/Armed robber or Fulani herdsmen turn kidnapper.

2.) Allow Citizens to bear Arms, for self protection, especially in vulnerable areas.

Trying to incite Tribal hatred between the Northerner and Yorubas, for "Political gains of the PDP and those "rabid haters" from the Southeast", wont work!

We are smarter than that.
If FFK and his foolish horde of "Nyaminrims-Igbos" are aggrieved, let them carry a gun and enter bush to confront the herdsmen!
grin grin

This message is endorsed by Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by sunny12345679: 3:06am On Oct 27, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lesson indeed. What have you 5th class citizen done to the rape going on in Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo by Fulani herdsmen? Nothing. What about the Igala killing you fools cheaply in Anambra, you can only make noise on nairaland. BUhahahaha Chest beaters.

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women
https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
it is finish for you. I think you have a destiny with slavery.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:13am On Oct 27, 2015
lekandauda1234:
Let me start by asserting my yorubaness, if there is any word like that, my username says a lot about who i am and if you prefer you can check my profile. Firstly i will like to point out that what dialogue has not achieved war can never never get it done. What Mr Kwankwaso suggested in his presentation is the best solution to the situation we have found ourselves today. I belong to a society (THE INNER CIRCLE) in my university days in ibadan and our creed is "by chance u are made brothers but by choice u make friends" we are here in this geographic entity Nigeria and it is our choice to make it work. Within a family there are several variations of the same genetic composition and hence no two individuals behave the same way. Can we then go ahead to do a forensic analysis of the peace or otherwise that exist within the family. The most apropriate answer is compromise. How this is then achieved can best be attributed to education. Let me take the issue of peace. The man has thru education both formal or otherwise realize that the other man is his other half and the best thing to do is to accept him with both flaws and otherwise. In the case of the other side of peace, thru education both formal or informal he has taken a stand that maybe detrimental to the society and that is his belief except something very concrete is done to correct this. Now going back to Mr Fani Kayodes fanning of war to correct the excess of the fulani cattle rearers, does 2 wrongs make a right, has war ever ever settle any dispute, please observe the recent uprising about Biafra. With war u only conquer people but you dont change thier passion and passion is like a festering wound it will be there for ever. Its quite easy to fan the embers of war on the pages of newspaper but the consequencies is more devastating than what one can ever thought of. Serving as a youth corper in old Imo state in 1990 the impact of 1966-1970 civil war was still very evident. Yoruba has a saying "eni ija oba lonperae lokurin" translated literarily means its you thst have not seen war that clamours for it. If i may ask where was Mr Fani Kayode during the civil war, i bet he was well tucked away safe inthe UK. What he is insinuating now, if paraventure happens, he has visas for family and most especially his beautiful girlfriend with wish he elopes to a safe haven. Who bears d brunt? We the defenseless citizen.

Secondly, he made reference to chief Olu Falaes kidnap. I am so glad that the perpetrators have been arrested and they all attested to the greed that fanned thier criminal intentions. I want to ask are there no criminals worse than this from other part of the country? From tnier confession they never knew who thier abductee was. It was thier greed that propelled them to carry pitthier nefarious activity. Now let us critically asses the root cause of all this kidnapping, cultisim, armed robbrey etc. Is it not because of the unnessary flouting of wealth by people who are suppose to set good example. How can one explain the unsatiable splash of Range Rover sport by an elderly man who is above 50 on a girl that is less than 30. How do you expect her peers who has just graduated from schools to think. You can not ever ever sow maize qnd expect to reap cassave. What you have sown shall ye reap. Billions of naira pillfered away by our leaders Mr Kayode inclusive could so well have bought Nigerian youths education that can make us distinguish between right and wrong. Now coming to the fulani herdsmen problem, i will lay a substantial blame to thier leaders in the north who instead of giving them education has preferred to retain the almajiri culture, but can we the yorubas blame God for situating us in this entity called Nigeria. No, its not by our choice but what can we do? With education and understanding we can peacefully coexist. I watched a documentary about cattle rearing in kenya where the cattle are reared on barley planted on virtual soil. This may sound so difficult but is achieveable. I am so sure what mrkwankwso istalking about is education that will foster a peaceful coexistence of Nigerian

Lekan, Did you not notice that all the fools shouting on-top of their voice over the issue are these brainless Nyamirins?
We know their tricks since 1965! grin grin

Thank you for your sensible post.
That is why you are a "PROUD YORUBA Son".
Your intelligence is "native"..... it is in your genes.
O'odua a'gbe e

Those Yiibo clowns have not gotten over the pain of their defeat since 1970! tongue tongue
They think they can "trick" the Yorubas into a war, with the Northerner, so they can take advantage of the CHAOS, to achieve their Biafra!
That is the A-Z of their evil plan so when you see them "crying more than the bereaved", no that it is a cry of the TRAITOR the have always been.

I repeat, the dullest Yoruba is smarter than the smartest (if there was one) Yiibo that ever lived.
We are too sophisticated for their level of stewpidity.

Let them keep #wailing ......while we keep progressing.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by AreaFada2: 3:13am On Oct 27, 2015
janellemonae:

Ur comments are inaccurate. Zik & Awo planned on working together before independence against d majority northerners. Zik betrayed awo during d elections by merging wt d north.

In case u dont know awolowo hated northerners. Akintola hated igbos and liked northerners. Azikiwe became president & watched awo DRAGGED into prison. Im sure Awo came to his senses real quick. Azikiwe did d exact same thing to his northern partners by travelling on a prolonged meeting on dt fateful night in 1966. The scale fell from everyones eyes. Gowon released awo & made him finance minister.

The other republic we had in nigeria, d north merged parties wt d SE again. Despite a massacre & a civil war. Shagari came into power. No southwesterner voted for him. Pls who is d slave? U think pple are blind & werent watching all this drama?

When mko was anulled, all igbos ran from lagos while yorubas were rioting, nadeco was screaming & brave guys were facing ibb in d face of assasinations & imprisonment. They never kept quiet till IBB had to resign. Finally democracy came & obj was in power. Yorubas didnt like him but everyone heaved a sigh of relief & all d past became stories.

This is a new dispensation where u play politricks to win. You have refused to join d game but to insult other tribes. Yorubas just entered this insult business wt u. Weve all bn going to d same churches & marrying each other all these yrs. If u insult yorubas for voting APC, they wont mind, or even call them hausa slave. Anyone dt has sense can see dt only two things brought out dis anger against igbos: calling lagos no mans land & dissing an oba. These are seen as sacrilegious & is d ONLY source of dis hate. Anything else dt is said is fuelled from dt. FACT!

Lol.

You wrote a lot and said little. Despite who wanted to work with whom and who wanted not, fact is: two of the most formidable sons of Africa of the last 100 years, Zik & Awo did not work together to lift not just Nigeria up, but Africa as a whole.

You were not there and I was not there before independence.

The reasons and explanations are all subjective and academic. We have heard all before.
Fact is their failure was a tragedy we never recovered from.

Just in case you don't know. The gang up against Zik to prevent him standing for election in the West is said to have changed his view of SW people. Hitherto, Zik, born/raised in the North & worked with Macauley in Lagos was a quintessential nationalist.

In fact he was the only dreamer among the big 4 then, who believed only in one Nigeria, devoid of tribal stuff. Awo already said "Nigeria is a mere geographical expression". And as usual he was on point, a thoroughbred realist.

Ahmadu Bello only saw Nigeria as Uthman dan Fodio's Estate. Balewa was Bello's boy, who was prime minister because Bello couldn't be bothered mixing with those infidels in Lagos parliament. We had parliamentary system then.

Zik had to leave SW to achieve his political dream in Eastern region. That realisation that only tribe and NOT nationalism matters scarred him for life.
We should try to dispassionately unravel the past origins of our failure.

I am not Igbo by the way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by NNPCFACTS: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2015
When a symbolic cap worn by ezendigbo in Akure mattered more than the dignity of people, this is what you get.
Shutting you up in your own land or wearing a cap into your domain; which is more important? Oniranu!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:21am On Oct 27, 2015
NNPCFACTS:
When a symbolic cap worn by ezendigbo in Akure mattered more than the dignity of people, this is what you get.
Shutting you up in your own land or wearing a cap into your domain; which is more important? Oniranu!!!

Go and wear your "foolish cap" in your erosion-ridden land.

I would rather a Northerner wear cap in Yorubaland than one foolish, egoistic traitor from the Southeast

You Nyamirins are TRAITORS and must NEVER be trusted by anyone.

BTW: When will you all gang-up and go an open those locked Shops in Akure?
or is all your chest-thumping and Gra-gra just restricted to Nairaland?
grin grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:28am On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
You are still the biggest slaves if you know what being slaves entails.

Why are your leaders afraid to support Kanu Nnamdi? Cowards are ibos and ibos are cowards.

You ibos are still falling over yourselves and asking to be eternally enslaved by the same north.

Foolish people, useless tribe!

They are congenially HATEFUL AND STEWPID!

Jealousy that Yourbas are smarter and witty than them is making them paranoid.

Igbos, please, when you finish defeating the Fulani Herdsmen invading your Southeast finish, we will seek your help! grin grin

awon Omo'ale olori'pelebe! grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wytecat: 4:04am On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin unbelievable!

Ibos leave their own full body leprosis to mind Yoruba's acne All ibological! grin
lastpage:

They are congenially HATEFUL AND STEWPID!

Jealousy that Yourbas are smarter and witty than them is making them paranoid.

Igbos, please, when you finish defeating the Fulani Herdsmen invading your Southeast finish, we will seek your help! grin grin

awon Omo'ale olori'pelebe! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
The slaves must answer their masters

How long are you guys going to be under this mental slavery?
We taught slave trade was abolished so many years ago but Yoruba's have proved us wrong. They are still victims of slavery

If after so many years you spent schooling and the huge amount of money your parents spent; you still do not know the difference between: ''thought and taught'', then, you do not deserve any attention because you're a waste.

''We taught slave trade was abolished....'' hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by totorimi: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Any day those uncircumcised creatures cross the Niger bridge and try any nonsense in IBO soil they should be buried alive at the foot of the bridge Hoxha.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by emi14: 5:03am On Oct 27, 2015
The only area you gonna find a violent Yoruba is in Lagos bustops. This is the milk the likes of Chief Tinubu and meat/fish from the river which Oba wished their brothers. buhariiii is a cattle farmer. Most of those cattle and herdsmen are traceable to him. But Fulani's remains ungrateful even to those who tore their party membership cards and vow not vote for south south sound minded person rather choose cattle and it's men. Now they have ascended from herdsmen to heads men bitting the same fingers that fed them from political arena to the farms. They should extend these tyranny to ota farms; nothing go happen" after all that have been the venue for political manipulation that saw Dee Jona out for herdsmen to enter. Make Yoruba fight their battle.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MDOLOFU: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Haba brother kwankwaso u fall my hand n my leg go soon join
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by emi14: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Please I want to know when stupidity changed simple spelling to stewpidity; a very smart /smartest Yoruba.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by shineeye1: 5:24am On Oct 27, 2015
What the fulani herdsmen did to Falae amounts to a denigration of an entire tribe. They have borne their ethnic violation with cowardice . But it not only the Yoruba. The ibo has been so violated by these bushmen severally and they too were cowed to their hiding places. These bushmen are a united tribe and unity is the greatest strength. Gone are the days when there were men among our people. What we have today are fun seeking lads with something dangling between their feet masquerading as men. Perhaps the only men surviving today in Africa are the zulus of south Africa. How can bushmen invade your ancestral heritage, take away your valuables, maim your children and violate your women and all you can do is retaliate with grammar. Men know to enjoy life when they their pride is intact and they know how to promptly and gladly lay down life when their pride is to be compromised. The bitter truth is that, since men have ceased among our modern tribes, the only solace can be found in kwakwanso's hypothesis - to gather the fulanis, pacify them, educate them and bring the "bush" out of the bushmen!

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by DanielPop(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Eyah! Grammer and more Grammer! Mouth action and nothing else. Let a yoruba man tell ACF elders to shut up in Zaria and wait to see the repercussion! At least the Ibos had balls to try to pull away and are still yearning to do so! Proud of them anyway. I am not Ibo but i wish I was one. I am not Yoruba and never wish to be. I love my hero Awolowo but his people........i leave that their mouth action for another day!

lastpage:

Lekan, Did you not notice that all the fools shouting on-top of their voice over the issue are these brainless Nyamirins?
We know their tricks since 1965! grin grin

Thank you for your sensible post.
That is why you are a "PROUD YORUBA Son".
Your intelligence is "native"..... it is in your genes.
O'odua a'gbe e

Those Yiibo clowns have not gotten over the pain of their defeat since 1970! tongue tongue
They think they can "trick" the Yorubas into a war, with the Northerner, so they can take advantage of the CHAOS, to achieve their Biafra!
That is the A-Z of their evil plan so when you see them "crying more than the bereaved", no that it is a cry of the TRAITOR the have always been.

I repeat, the dullest Yoruba is smarter than the smartest (if there was one) Yiibo that ever lived.
We are too sophisticated for their level of stewpidity.

Let them keep #wailing ......while we keep progressing.

Lastpage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by DanielPop(m): 5:33am On Oct 27, 2015
We say the Fulani herdsmen are rascals but where are our own rascals when we need them.......oh there they are "obtaining" innocent traders and buyers while fulanis are raping their heritage! Instead of coming to nairaland to make noise (there are no fulanis here as they are in the bush plotting their next village to raid which could be yours) why not teach your rascals to be more useful. Don't they see those beautiful Fulani women? Go raid their dirty camps, string up their niggas ISIS style and take ur choice of Fulani woman home. That's what they are doing to u. Do it to them, and ya'll stop bit*hing here! Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 27, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hypocrisy is when Igbos call Yorubas slaves but they're slaves to Ijaws/Yorubas/Fulanis.

As for the topic, the only way to beat them at their game is to focus on the Yoruba interests.
just how??...you guys just planted a fulani as you're head...
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by 247Dior(m): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Adonbilivit
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Bobbystanley:
The slaves must answer their masters

How long are you guys going to be under this mental slavery?
We taught slave trade was abolished so many years ago but Yoruba's have proved us wrong. They are still victims of slavery
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Femi, that's Nigeria for you, and you still wonder why some people call Nigeria "a zoo"?
However, the Yollowbas gathered the ant-infested firewood, so they should gladly allow the lizards enjoy their feast!

Yollowbas brought this on themselves. embarassed
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2015
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
till the end of yellowbas generations,they will forever remain loyal as slaves to their Nothern slave masters.
can a slave beat his masters?
A slave master went to the house of his slave and slap him left and right and you are surprised why he does that,
what right have a slave to challenge his masters?
the only right a slave has, is back talk(gossip).
I have traveled to a lot of places,honestly,I have never seen a COWARD tribe like the Yorubas,
just watch they will turn their nasty nose and eyes now to the Igbos and forget those that have beaten them blue and black.
COWARDS

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by thegoodone2(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2015
by anigbajumo (m): 9:58pm On Oct 26
Is the same story in SE..
Enugu women on Tuesday called on the
State government to send Fulani herdsmen
packing from the State.
The angry women, who stormed the State
House of Assembly in their number, said
the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape
of women.
They carried placards, which read: “Fulani
herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′;
‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our
farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’
‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop
raping our women.”
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-
herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-
women/
[Women and youths of Irete Community in
Owerri West Local Government of Imo State
numbering over 300 yesterday protested the
incessant rape of women and destruction of
economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have
overrun community’s farmland.
http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-
herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/
Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started
finking nd diffuse idea on possible
solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic
statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of
tomorrow.... . South west, South East and South South need to come together and defend South region. we need our brother (:Igbo.).The problem we have in the south west is muslim among us. They think Hausa will support they and defend them but you are wrong. Before it will be too late.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Ahmed3rdjuly: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Can you imagine what Nigerian youths who claim to be leaders of tomorrow are furiously arguing about?
I don't think your generations would be better than that of your fathers with this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2015
murphyibiam15:

I UNDERSTAND U GUYS LIKE UNCIVILISED MALTREATMENT WHICH U ARE GETTING FROM FULANI PPL
SO BC IGBO IS PEACEFUL U GUYS TRY SHIT ON US?
OYA NO DERAIL THE TREAD IGBO IS TOO CIVILISED TO CARRY ARMS TO UR LAND...WE ARE NOT KNOWN FOR DESTRUCTION BUT FOR CONSTRUCTION

COWARDICE IS WEN U ARE HUMILIATED IN YOUR LAND AND THE TRAITOR STILL COMES TO UR LAND AND TELL U TO 'SHUT UP'----U DONT DESERVE TO BE CALLED A FREE BORN....THAT IS ONLY DONE TO SLAVES LIKE U GUYS
what's this one saying
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2015
thegoodone2:
by anigbajumo (m): 9:58pm On Oct 26
Is the same story in SE..
Enugu women on Tuesday called on the
State government to send Fulani herdsmen
packing from the State.
The angry women, who stormed the State
House of Assembly in their number, said
the herdsmen were engaging in serial rape
of women.
They carried placards, which read: “Fulani
herdsmen are killing our men with AK 47′;
‘All we are saying is, Fulani, leave our
farmlands’ ‘They butchered two men at Eke’
‘Stop robbing us at the high ways’ ‘Stop
raping our women.”
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-
herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-
women/
[Women and youths of Irete Community in
Owerri West Local Government of Imo State
numbering over 300 yesterday protested the
incessant rape of women and destruction of
economic crops by Fulani herdsmen who have
overrun community’s farmland.
http://247ureports.com/protests-as-fulani-
herdsmen-rape-women-again-in-imo/
Instead of both yoruba nd Igbo to started
finking nd diffuse idea on possible
solution,una cum dy here to type tribalistic
statement.Indeed,we ar the leader of
tomorrow.... . South west, South East and South South need to come together and defend South region. we need our brother (:Igbo.).The problem we have in the south west is muslim among us. They think Hausa will support they and defend them but you are wrong. Before it will be too late.
point of correction,
it's Southwest,ok?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 27, 2015
wytecat:
Seun, this (is) was a thread create by (ibos) Igbo's out of enmity with Yoruba, and the first 30 comments are all (ibos) Igbo's to spite Yoruba.

This thread is NOT FrontPage worthy, and needed to be deleted like 5 minutes ago!
Pls did you verify if such lecture or gathering realy took place? If realy Kwakwanso said that then he needs be rebuked by all and sundry. No one had the power to decide to be born either Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba and what we should demand and get from each other is respect and tolerance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.