Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (76355 Views)

Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities Living Luxurious Lifestyles / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities Living Luxurious Lifestyles(photos) / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
these guys go dey stingy die, if any 9ja babe do mistake marry anyone of dem, na soso curse she go dey curse dem. na una mate dey drive bentely, rolce royce, u dey drive ijapa.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by simdam500(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funjosh:

The current Nigerian President can also do such but I doubt if those law maker will allow him lipsrsealed

The have law maker there at Uruguay too...

And yes buhari can but it takes a lot to do such
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by acenazt: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akinrogun:

lwkmd.....u are high on cheap weed.....without being immodest I roll in millionaires circles courtesy of inherited fortunes.

by d way my initial comment was nt meant to demean u.....jst being comedic...so chill.
lets not talk bout inheritance man. The Millions i have now is just from investments. Parents are still alibe Glory be to God.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by AfroBlue(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Honda's are hard to beat. the one i drive is 11 years young and the engine sounds like a sewing machine. i do keep it well maintained and use expensive synthetic oil.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
These people sell materialism to the world, they don't have any use of it/ Their priority has gone beyond that
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Akinrogun(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
acenazt:
lets not talk bout inheritance man. The Millions i have now is just from investments. Parents are still alive Glory be to God.
fixed.

calm down......loaded guys don't get worked up.....ur BP doesn't need to rise cos of this.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Boomboost(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:
And the millionaires drive the most expensive gadgets made by the billionaires

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmmmmm

Bt if i av billions i wud do a lot to change nigeria dnt mind if i use all my money atleast i wud b happy that my kids wud grow up in a safe country

I love the way you reason, wish we could work together and change Naija.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Boomboost:

grin grin grin grin
Thank you!!!!!!!
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Boomboost:

Lol, u love d way dis yeye halfrica girl reason? grin Lol, na mumu she be oooh, oloshi for dat matter grin
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, u love d way dis yeye halfrica girl reason? grin Lol, na mumu she be oooh, oloshi for dat matter grin

Are u high on ur anus smell ??
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:

Are u high on ur anus smell ??
Lol, am high on ur pvssy oxygen
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, am high on ur pvssy oxygen
Yes! U need the oxygen from mine

Since urs has gone sour!
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:
Yes! U need the oxygen from mine
Since urs has gone sour!
Lol, people keep on forgettin dat am a guy grin
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, people keep on forgettin dat am a guy grin

angry angry angry angry
We remember
Bt we assume u a
Transgender
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
halfrica:

angry angry angry angry We remember Bt we assume u a Transgender
hahaha *faints* MrCork, she called me a transgender grin
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
hahaha *faints* MrCork, she called me a transgender grin

Ebu dox will rescue u ok
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by acenazt: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akinrogun:

fixed.

calm down......loaded guys don't get worked up.....ur BP doesn't need to rise cos of this.
am not worked up at all
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by akudinaobi(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2015
I didn't see buhari on the list
As the african one time president ,one time ptf chairaman, finance minister and now the president to the bigest economy country in africa (nigeria our own)
Who is fuckinly poor only to own
Two mud houses
Cattles
Goats
Sheeps
And 20 million naira
What a genius
Am I mad
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Explorers:
6. Jose Mujica, Uruguayan President(1978 Volkswagen Beetle).

Jose Mujica, president of Uruguay since 2010, is known to be the world’s poorest president. Jose donates more than 90% of his $12,000 per month salary to benefit the poor and to help small entrepreneurs. If we need more of anything in this world, it would be more people like this. This man doesn’t put value on his appearance or clothes. He is criticized for his posture and clothes, but Jose puts more value on other things in life instead. The president and his wife work the land themselves, growing flowers. This austere lifestyle and the fact that Mujica donates about 90% of his monthly salary, equivalent to $12,000 (£7,500), to charity has led him to be labelled the poorest president in the world." I'm called the poorest president', but I don't feel pooI, ive lived like this most of my life," he says, sitting on an old chair in his garden, using a cushion favoured by Manuela the dog. "I can live well with what I have." His charitable donations which benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs mean his salary is roughly in line with the average Uruguayan income of $775 (£485) a month.

If this were to be Nigeria, people will say he is cursed
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2015
well, i really hope things will change in this black man's world that we are
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by tundebaba234: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Nigerian ceoebrities are not rich. They are all slaves of consumerism
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by tck2000(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Humble

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Emoney Orders Trailer Load Of Cows & Rams For 31st Night Celebration: Pics & Vid / David Oyelowo To Play James Bond Character

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.