Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,864 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (10862 Views)

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / IT Is Criminality To Thwart History - Barcasinta / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by kaboninc(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You have attended early morning mass in your Catholic church and have decided i should miss worship in my Anglican church, else how can one explain the basis for your arguments this morning.

Please, the Igbos should respect the fact that a people wish to be addressed as whatever they chose..if you like, say my great grand parents migrated from your village, no problem.but as it is presently, i am Ikwerre, it is my new identity and you cannot change it..the worst you can do is learn to live with it.

I will say a prayer today in church for you, that you gladly accept things you cant change and thereby live long.Amen

In The Danger of a Single Story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche she said so many things which I think can be guilty of what you have come to know. These are excerpts I would like you to ponder on:

1. So that is how to create a single story, show a people as one thing, as only one thing, over and over again, and that is what they become.

2. The single story creates stereotypes, and the problem with stereotypes is not that they are untrue, but that they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story.

3. The consequence of the single story is this: It robs people of dignity. It makes our recognition of our equal humanity difficult. It emphasizes how we are different rather than how we are similar.

4. Stories matter. Many stories matter. Stories have been used to dispossess and to malign, but stories can also be used to empower and to humanize. Stories can break the dignity of a people, but stories can also repair that broken dignity.

5. ...when we reject the single story, when we realize that there is never a single story about any place, we regain a kind of paradise.

This will address you single story about the subset - Ikwerre and the larger set - Igbo.

Link: https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story/transcript?language=en

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by phantom(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2015
Funny thread.
So a people who speak igbo,dress igbo,behave igbo are ijaw?

I hate commenting on such topics because one is bound to see someone who deliberately throws his brain away and reasons with his a.ss.

4 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you guys always bitter, angry and always abusing or using vulgar languages on anyone who doesn't run along with your erroneous information ?

When people abuse and curse to send out their message - it simply show that they themselves are already seeing their falsehood crumbling before it gathers momentum hence the anger and disappointment and the curse follows rapidly....smh
Who is peddling falsehood and erroneous information between me and your cronies? What is the truth in saying no Ikwerre or Etche person will ever tell you he is igbo? What is the truth in saying ndoki's are ijaws? Aren't these obvious falsehood? That you have ran out of conjectures to support your stand does not mean you should start peddling childish lies. You dont support Biafra, no problem, but we are not leaving indigenous igbos in Rivers State behind for anything! I wonder why you have any problems with this simple matter.

7 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2015
The reason why Ijaws championed the ethnic independence and disintegration of Igbo groups was to weaken and lord over them in an area where Igbo influence was clipped by a gang up of Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw leaders. Igbos do not know this and will never know. Any day all the Igbo speaking people in South South decide to unite under one single umbrella, they automatically become the single largest ethnic group.

Ijaw ethnic group as being presented recently is an amalgamation of all the people living in riverine areas of South South. Many of those people have nothing in common but yet recently classified as Ijaw. They are always quick to cite the Benin origin of some Igbo clans as evidence of not being Igbo but hypocritically cite the same Benin as origin of many Ijaw clans even where the people retained their Edo language like the case of Degema.

Who knows how Rivers State was created in 1967?

6 Likes

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by FreeGlobe(f): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2015
Abagworo:
The reason why Ijaws championed the ethnic independence and disintegration of Igbo groups was to weaken and lord over them in an area where Igbo influence was clipped by a gang up of Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw leaders. Igbos do not know this and will never know. Any day all the Igbo speaking people in South South decide to unite under one single umbrella, they automatically become the single largest ethnic group.

Ijaw ethnic group as being presented recently is an amalgamation of all the people living in riverine areas of South South. Many of those people have nothing in common but yet recently classified as Ijaw. They are always quick to cite the Benin origin of some Igbo clans as evidence of not being Igbo but hypocritically cite the same Benin as origin of many Ijaw clans even where the people retained their Edo language like the case of Degema.

Who knows how Rivers State was created in 1967?

I want to know about these Degema people. Rivers state classifies Degema as Kalabari but a friend from Degema said they are not kalabari and that kalabari people have been oppressing them? True?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I want to know about these Degema people. Rivers state classifies Degema as Kalabari but a friend from Degema said they are not kalabari and that kalabari people have been oppressing them? True?

Degema is not and had not been classified as Kalabari. Maybe you meant Buguma or Abonema.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Show me one single point where oil was mentioned in my post.

Who gives a fucck about Ndoki as long as you secede and respect ethnic boundaries and your secession must follow internationally accepted standard else you're on your own.
You can make your points without resorting to insults. Insults is a sign of weakness from your own side of the argument.

you 're such a fool. me weakness. ouch. who the hell is arguing with u. ijaw fool.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by IGBOPRINCE: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I heard degema speaks edoid language till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Good morning to you!

I never spoke for any Ndoki but only brandished what they believe is their ancestry from their own source. Neither links are mine. My own is to educate people and share information. I NEVER said the Ndoki's are 'Ijaw speaking', even the links I provided to you recognised that they speak Igbo language, which is influenced by some factors. I am NOT speaking for Ndoki brothers, I'm only saying that they recognise their ancestry which is the Ijaw. I want to repeat that I am not saying Ndoki in Abia will/wont go with Igbo Biafra(it's their choice) and I'm not even too concerned. Irrespective, it never changed the fact that they are Ijaws. Fortunately, the Ndokis in Rivers are more conscious of their Ijawness (from my own judgement).

Pls next time you visit Ndoki, pay a visit to the monarch or an informed elder or get in touch with their Youth Group and probe their ancestry. Thanks..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
patmaine:

you 're such a fool. me weakness. ouch. who the hell is arguing with u. ijaw fool.
And the anger continues to eat you inside out.

FYI: I'm not an Ijaw man. Go figure......

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

you 're not even ijaw. but you 've a say in Igbo vs ijaw matter. see Ur life.

no one should take you serious on this thread

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Xpaz: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

look at this idiot lying that he is not an ijaw .
you are deceiving yourself
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Truckpusher(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
suniblu:

you 're not even ijaw. but you 've a say in Igbo vs ijaw matter. see Ur life.

no one should take you serious on this thread
This topic was created for the sake of your erroneous assumptions and misinformation about minorities of the Niger Delta which I'm a part of and it would be a great injustice not to lend my credible opinion about it.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Xpaz:

look at this idiot lying that he is not an ijaw .
you are deceiving yourself
It would take a complete iidiot to know one.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
This topic was created for the sake of your erroneous assumptions and misinformation about minorities of the Niger Delta which I'm a part of and it would be a great injustice not to lend my credible opinion about it.
grin they want to know where you from...but I won't tell them you are my brother from Mbaise angry lipsrsealed

Na joke I dey oooo, but this back and forth 'ish' is stale already undecided sad
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
chimkaire:
grin they want to know where you from...but I won't tell them you are my brother from Mbaise angry lipsrsealed

Na joke I dey oooo, but this back and forth 'ish' is stale already undecided sad
Funny girl. cheesy

Nne, you're one person that put a big grin on my face with your funny but serious admonition.But the truth remains that a man must stand up and tell his own stories when some people with an intention begins to say the same story the way it never happened and sometimes when you have a situation like this you'll really need to be as dumb as they are to get even else they would be lying and sending the wrong signal to the general public.
Sorry , but we have to do this their own way.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ikechu1278: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
dearpreye:

Brother, please stop insulting and abusing my very good friends while mentioning me. If you want to engage them, do that directly. I've met those two folks and they are some of the best guys around. If their position about any issue is totally different from mine or others in any way, it only shows how different and individual we all are.

Till I read here on NL, I doubt if any Ijaw man that I know of will lay any claims to Ndoki being an Ijawland. To me it's even redundant.

You are the only one of them who seems educated. Well you and kotv. And no, I would not stop calling both truckpusher and TonyeBarcanista a glutton fool. Deliberately trying to force an ethnic group to be your clan even when they do not agree to it. It shows us who the f2k ijaws are and why una seem to fight any group they share land with over land... example: delta south and ondo. Just like someone mentioned I wish their are more ijaws on NL to actually get the real opinion of ijaws because right now, your brothers make Una look like a tribe of expansionist. It similar to how your bros tried to claim egbema until we provided a direct quotation from egbema people saying loudly they are Igbo. When that didn't work, they moved to claiming uche jumbo and we had to provide a direct quotation where she loudly stated she's Igbo. When that didn't work, they moved to ndoki and once again, we provided a direct quotation from they loudly stating they are Igbo.. Despite that, your glutoon f00ls of a brothers are still trying to force that group as ijaw because of oil.
What makes them ijaw...is it their language? No. Culture? No . names? No... Absolutely NOTHING

When I lived in river state, my family lived with ndoki ppl..my father till this day has a house in ndoki land, many of them are still my friends till this very day. I know them as much as I know the back of my hand and those people have NEVER in a billion years called themselves ijaw and ways maintained their Igbo heritage. So to see a glutoon fool like TonyeBarcanista try and force them to be wtf they are not and never agreed to is not only insulting to them but also shows what a thief the said person

I'm not sorry for calling either of your brothers by their names. A glutton fool is a glutton fool. Have they apologized even with glaring facts in their face? No. do they still hold on to their thievery attempt? Yes then they deserve the name given to them.

Igbo of SE, SS will fight alongside our ndoki brothers to keep those f2kers out their land. Warn your brothers ooo

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ikechu1278: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

Dude how many f2king times have I told you..SHUT THE F2k up.. you're NOT the king of any group in SS. You're neither ndoki talk less SS Igbo therefore have no being to wtf this post is about.

I read your earlier post claiming this thread is to lay claim minorities to biafra. If you actually read any of my poat in regards to biafra you'll know have never wanted minorities in biafra. Till date, I've been the loudest against it.. I've always wanted an Igbo territory only. Why? Because I'm anioma. I know exactly wtf that country would be like if they include Una in that nation and it won't be pretty having Una in it because it'll become nothing but a mini Nigeria. That does no way mean I'll stand and watch you glutoons try and forcefully steal a land that is not yours. Or think because ijaw population is higher than ndoki in river, we'll sit down and watch Una lord yourselves over them.

Come steal just one tiny area of ndoki people's land and Una will instantly learn ndoki got bros outside of that river state. Touch am land..we triple and quadruple dare una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by sherrylo: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what comments do you guys want to see again na? The truth is that this will not be settled. But if we have to look at it from the land grabbing tendency perspective, then igbos are the ones trying to steal another man's land again!

Adajo to funny gannni "funny judge"
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ikechu1278: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
ROYALD:
Ijaw wants to claim the ndoki people

Lmfaoooo TonyeBarcanista that picture royald post is from ndoki themselves

Direct quotation from ndoki yet again

HOW MANY OF US AS NDOKI PEOPLE THINKS THEY HAVE IJAW ANCESTORS AS SOME IJAWS ALWAYS CLAIM...

WE NEED AN ANSWER TO THESE BCAUSE WE ARE HITTING IT SOON!

Some dazed fools like Andrew Ebimone, an Ijaw guy, jumped to this page yesterday and clams that his father’s ijaw ancestor’s origins were swallowed by hyenas which are not and will never be Ndoki Ancestors he’s talking about! 
https://www.facebook.com/ndokiopobo/photos/a.1457806071158000.1073741828.1455555991383008/1481227972149143/?type=1&theater

“Person who believe they have something connect to Ndoki people is at liberty to express it in a decent manner, we can even debate on it and not to insult anyone because we are not going to endue certain degree of shit from any mentally handicap people!” 

Imagine someone attaching themselves to Ndoki yet not even in a 
good manner, for a “nervous being like ebimone” conversing that Ndoki have ijaw ancestors but abandoned it to be swallowed by hyena..? 

MAY THAT IDIOT BE PUNISHED!

Many of us are still aware of where Ndoki migrated from in search of sea with some other groups and not only us. 

While Ndoki stretch directly to where we are today, discovered those Islands and have them for centuries, even some of us who feels they were getting congest in the island still returns back to upland. 

Ijaw have their island known as Nembe.

NOW ANY NDOKI PERSON WHO THINKS WE HAVE IJAW ANCESTORS SHOULD PUT IT DOWN BECAUSE WE ARE HITTING ON IT SOON!!!

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/NdokiOpobo

https://m.facebook.com/ndokiopobo/photos/a.1457806071158000.1073741828.1455555991383008/1482014182070522/

Thief thief people..ole ole.

The ndoki narratives including the ndoki youth post you quotated, acknowledge they migrated WITH ijaws, not that they are ijaws. Stop expanding yourselves. Know where your lands starts and ends.. Ole ole!!!

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are the only one of them who seems educated. Well you and kotv. And no, I would not stop calling both truckpusher and TonyeBarcanista a glutton fool. Deliberately trying to force an ethnic group to be your clan even when they do not agree to it. It shows us who the f2k ijaws are and why una seem to fight any group they share land with over land... example: delta south and ondo. Just like someone mentioned I wish their are more ijaws on NL to actually get the real opinion of ijaws because right now, your brothers make Una look like a tribe of expansionist. It similar to how your bros tried to claim egbema until we provided a direct quotation from egbema people saying loudly they are Igbo. When that didn't work, they moved to claiming uche jumbo and we had to provide a direct quotation where she loudly stated she's Igbo. When that didn't work, they moved to ndoki and once again, we provided a direct quotation from they loudly stating they are Igbo.. Despite that, your glutoon f00ls of a brothers are still trying to force that group as ijaw because of oil.
What makes them ijaw...is it their language? No. Culture? No . names? No... Absolutely NOTHING

When I lived in river state, my family lived with ndoki ppl..my father till this day has a house in ndoki land, many of them are still my friends till this very day. I know them as much as I know the back of my hand and those people have NEVER in a billion years called themselves ijaw and ways maintained their Igbo heritage. So to see a glutoon fool like TonyeBarcanista try and force them to be wtf they are not and never agreed to is not only insulting to them but also shows what a thief the said person

I'm not sorry for calling either of your brothers by their names. A glutton fool is a glutton fool. Have they apologized even with glaring facts in their face? No. do they still hold on to their thievery attempt? Yes then they deserve the name given to them.

Igbo of SE, SS will fight alongside our ndoki brothers to keep those f2kers out their land. Warn your brothers ooo
Stop ranting , declare Biafra without respecting ethnic boundaries let history repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ARIZONA123(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

. Tambolo. Stop denying ur ijawlity you this bastardt. You know I promised to flood nairaland with ur ugly picx. Just watch out. Btw why are you bleaching nau ? Nawa ooo
Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ROYALD(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M

Published on May 24, 2012

OUR FIRST PROJECT IN AFRICA, OPOBO, RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA. BUILDING TWO BEDROOM HOUSE TO MR DICKSON W. JOHNAFRICA FOR FREE. TO KNOW MORE OR FOR DONATIONS CONTACT: kcppfoundationsuk@gmail.com OR OUR FACE BOOK PAGE KCPP FOUNDATION UK.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by emeritus856: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Tambolo. Stop denying ur ijawlity you this bastardt. You know I promised to flood nairaland with ur ugly picx. Just watch out. Btw why are you bleaching nau ? Nawa ooo

Chyke Okolo, You are a fool just like your father, you keep making mouth everywhere and calling people fake names. Na so you mumu reach? Your father truly cursed you before he died few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ikechu1278: 3:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Stop ranting , declare Biafra without respecting ethnic boundaries let history repeat itself.

Biafra already on the making

You don't even need to wait for biafra, I triple and quadruple dare YOU and your glutoon brother Tonyebarcanista to steal one inch, not even the entire ndoki..just one single inch and let us see if Una will come back with your head still intact.

Land stealing monkeys. Ole!!!

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ROYALD(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2015
http://www.magnusabe.com/

The Opobo/Nkoro people are mainly farmers and fishermen.They are of Igbo extraction. They speak Igbo language mixed with pidgin and Igbani. Just like the neighbouring Bonny, founded by Ndokis of Azuogu, slaves from the hinterlan transformed the demography of the area when the Transatlantic Slave Trade was abolished. Ijaws who came in as porters also settled there and the Igbo language was adopted. Although, there are no indigenous Ijaw communities there, most Ijaw migrants and porters have fully been integrated into the original indigenous Igbo communities.
Pro-Natura International Nigeria has been assisting in community-led development in the LGA

List of Towns and Villages in Opobo/Nkoro LGA
Epelema, Ikwata, Iloma, Iwoama, Job-Ama, Kalaibiama, Kalasunju, Minima, Nkoro, Obo- Town, Okorobo -Ile, Olam – Nkoro, Olum, Opum, Queens Town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ROYALD(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015

Oyigbo is a town and Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria. It is a satellite of Port Harcourt, lying a few kilometers to the northeast of the city. Sir Precious Oforji was elected Chairman of the Oyigbo LGA in 2008. HRH EZE MIKE NWAJI was installed the traditional of Oyigbo since 1998 to date.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) operates an oil well in the LGA.
The Oyigbo people are of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

Re: NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves by ROYALD(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2015

The Andoni people of Rivers State, of Nigeria, are a part of the Ijaw tribe and are also considered as a distinct ethnolinguistic group by others, and a people closely related to the Annang, Igbo, Ibibio and Efik people of Akwa Ibom State and Cross River State in Nigeria. Like these people, the Andoni people refer to God as Awaji or Owaji.
Historically, the Andoni (Idoni or Indo) before the colonial era had commercial contacts with European traders and with other Ijaw clans, such as the Bonny, Okrika, Kalabari, and Nkoro. The Andoni frequently fought wars with the Kingdom of Bonny. The Andoni people speak Obolo as the only native language. Obolo language is a combination of Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Igbo and Ijaw.
Andoni villages and towns are situated on islands. Thus, Island I comprises Ngo Town, Ikuru Town, Unyeangala, Agana, Egwede, Ayamboko Town Agwut-Obolo, Ilotombi, Ekede and stretched to Oyorokoto, the largest fishing settlement in Rivers State. Island II comprise Asarama Town, Unyeada, Egendem and other small villages and Island III has Ebukuma Town, Okoloile, Agbalek-Ama(Agbalama), Ama Ubulom, Ama Ngere Nkpon, Otako, Okorobo-Ile,Down Below, Asuk-Oyet, Ama Esuuk, Ama jaba, and several other smaller villages. In fact, it is believed that Island Three stands at the centre of Andoni as it is the link between Island One and Two. Island Four includes four major communities - Dema, Ibotirem, Samanga and Ajakajak, Dema being the largest. Across this stretch of land are parts of Ogoni. Other towns of Andoni that are situated on Island includes, Ataba Town and its many villages, Oron-Ijah, Egbomun, Ajakajak, Ibot-Irem, Isiodum, Iyon-Oron, Asarama-ija and many smaller fishing ports. Aerial view of these island display a sort of shattered constellation on the surface of water.
There is a historical link between the Okrika an

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku / NYSC Certificate: SERAP To Sue Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.