Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Impeachment Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Saga (1141 Views)

The Illegality In Ekiti Impeachment Saga / Impeachment Saga-fayose's Commissioner Arrested With Weapons,acid&charms(photos) / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga by Yusufadeto(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2006
I think most of those that embarked on this impeachment are just for there own benefit, i listen to chanels news today, the Plateau house of Assembly changed the main and constitutional numbers of member that ought to vote for anything to be enforceable, it ought to be 2/3 of the member and they now changed it for 1/3, is there any law system in Nigeria? no one do their things according to the law or constitution they just act accorfing to there personal interest which i think it applies to all impeachment process that as being carreied out in Nigeria now adays

(1) (Reply)

Dariye's Impeachment: Breach Of Constitution Or Exercise Of Justice? / Clinton And Obama Row Over Financial Backer / A Northerner Is Angry On Northerners Beign Called Parasites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.