Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Decision To Resign Has Nothing To Do With Oliseh- Emmanuel Emenike - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Decision To Resign Has Nothing To Do With Oliseh- Emmanuel Emenike (469 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Decision To Resign Has Nothing To Do With Oliseh- Emmanuel Emenike by dayoakinns(m): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Footballer Emmanuel Emenike who announced his retirement from the Super Eagles on October 19th, maintained that his decision to resign has nothing to do with Super Eagles coach, Oliseh
"I have absolutely nothing against the coach (Oliseh). As for me, I still remain loyal to coach Sunday Oliseh and I want to believe he understands my decision. My decision has nothing to do with the coach, who is a brave man, a technically sound person, my decision has nothing to go against his vision for the Super Eagles. Me out of the team will equally ease pressure on the coach and it will enable the younger players to fight harder for the team.
Nigeria have produced lots of talented goal poacher like Julius Aghahowa, Victor Agali, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Samuel Okwaraji, Obafemi Martins, Ike Uche, Rashidi Yekini just to mention a few. I believe with God on our side, the team will fly higher without Emenike, I will be glad to see them qualify for both the AFCON and World Cup in 2018. We have lots of good players in the team and more are still coming in to contribute, so I believe the team will get better and stronger as time goes on. The team will be great under Oliseh." "he told African Football
Re: My Decision To Resign Has Nothing To Do With Oliseh- Emmanuel Emenike by nairalandmaster(f): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2015
well composed. nice info op
Re: My Decision To Resign Has Nothing To Do With Oliseh- Emmanuel Emenike by dammytosh: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Who you help ?

As usual, u make rash decisions amd start thinking about it.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Fixed Draw This Wk End? Pls Share... / #FIFA2018WCQ – See All Scores And 20 African Countries For Last Round Of Matches / Could This Be True? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.