Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (80381 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Corps Members Deployed To Teach Students In Kogi University, Says ASUU / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Google63:

You skipped your drugs last night again..
hmmmm undecided
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
coolzeal:
Dude you're missing a lot. Se*x with black women is spontaneous, juicy, yummy, soft and the best ever. No wonder the white men abandoned their wife and kept raping black women during the slave era. Dude, your mama is black.
pls, dont force blackness on my mother, she aint blaq angry
yea, only useless men wud leave their sweet white wife to fork a black pig. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by rofesobi33(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
To get the video on Kogi State University lesbianism that is going viral, add me on 58A50B11.
or inbox rofesobi@yahoo.com.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by latino1131(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
jamesbalogun:
Too bad for dem, i ve 6 of dere videos. A student of dat skool sent dem to me.......see big boobs on parade and wide pussy. Yet dey claim dey are not aware it was recorded. Lies! Dey kept looking at d camera and saying all manner of things.

Bros abeg send the 6 videos... i need to confirm something

9 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by fart: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Smh. Naija guys be claiming their diicks is useful to naija babes or as if naija babes cant liv witawt diicks

I swear 85% of naija babes are lesbians and find ur dickks useless. Da rest 15% can manage ur diicks but still prefer their fellow ladies!! Wise up

Lies! I need di.ck o
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2015
fart:

Lies! I need di.ck o
smh, am talkin about women not gay farts. I swear if u no be guy, make train demolish my house. Hian, so many trolls on NL

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by kechywillz(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby...
OP where is the video?
lol,badman,so u are a member of Vaseline Association of Nairaland
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by jamesbalogun: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
latino1131:

Bros abeg send the 6 videos... i need to confirm something
how do u want me to send the videos?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2015
fart:

Lies! I need di.ck o
so you can keep farting
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by jamesbalogun: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
From a reliable source in dere skool, heard dey are bin paid to be on camera. because if u watch d videos u will see that its all well planned, looking at d camera and saying things like " u wanna see my big breast?" Some of d videos u will see just a girl masturbating and rubbing her pussy so hard and fingering herself and anoda video u see dem sucking each odas pussy.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by latino1131(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
jamesbalogun:
From a reliable source in dere skool, heard dey are bin paid to be on camera. because if u watch d videos u will see that its all well planned, looking at d camera and saying things like " u wanna see my big breast?" Some of d videos u will see just a girl masturbating and rubbing her pussy so hard and fingering herself and anoda video u see dem sucking each odas pussy.

Bros upload am here..

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2015
they got caught now they defend themselves by saying they were lured.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Missmossy(f): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Not making sense, were they drugged into the act?? They were lured by the gifts sounds better, they can't be so gullible. If the videos didn't go viral, i doubt if they would want to drop the act nor leave the school. Shameless girls!!!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by 46arcadez(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by joseph1832(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Em can we see the video? If its not too much to ask. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by sats: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
OP where is the video?
on point
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by jamesbalogun: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2015
latino1131:

Bros upload am here..
in as much as im against wot dey did i feel for dem too. The only help i can render to dem is to limit d spread of the video. Sorry i cant upload here
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Mtchew so na the yeye video be that sef,nothing when dem do sef move me,highest na go kiss,suck boobieeees and punnnani,when already i dey do,kon still jam jam the buncho with my sledgehammer aka banjo kazooie

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by fostorikaJah(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Wow....is nt new sha, bt we should nt only luk on d lesbian alone, wat a bt gay basterd, I jos wnt 2 get it right, hw do dis piple feel or enjoy same sex girl using banana or candle stick or finger instead or d real plung dat is made 4d socket and d so cal gays plung in d rightful made socket.....
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by permanentgrace(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
OP where is the video?

Myself too. As a matter of fact, i've been looking for an avenue to empty this can of vaseline. The video wont be bad for use to achieve this aim.

Abeg make una post the video.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by midasbliss(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
The president of Nigeria said that we should jump and laugh at the same time' while the president of the united States said we should all sleep and laugh at the same time but the president of China don't want his people to jump, sleep and laugh at the same time, so he said his people should cry and sleep at the same time. But when the president of Russia observe the madness that is going on between this three country! He now dig a small hole on the ground and put his head in the hole and shout! ”my people of the Russia republic of Nigeria, china, and united States! I observed that the people of Nigeria is jumping and laughing at the same time while the people of the united States of America are all sleeping and LAUGHING at the same time but the people of China are all crying and laughing at thesame time. So therefore! We the people of Russia should be singing and playing at the same time. But if you are reading this thing at the same time, it shows that you are more dumb than the people of Nigeria, Russia, China and the united States.

lol.. not funny

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by coolzeal(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
pls, dont force blackness on my mother, she aint blaq angry
yea, only useless men wud leave their sweet white wife to fork a black pig. Lol
Your choice.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by bomasek(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2015
jamesbalogun:
Too bad for dem, i ve 6 of dere videos. A student of dat skool sent dem to me.......see big boobs on parade and wide pussy. Yet dey claim dey are not aware it was recorded. Lies! Dey kept looking at d camera and saying all manner of things.
Boss upload one of the videos here

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by permanentgrace(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Mooaloji:
Please how can i post the video, i have the video

Have you been able to post the link?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Eddygourdo(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Don't be ignorant.

You think there aren't lesbians who have also slept with men?

Nobody gets lured into Lesbianism.

That one is a big lie.
They all should know when a fellow woman is being too nice or inappropriate.

So because the video has gone viral and their shameless deeds exposed, we should believe they were lured?

Come on.
you must be a man, no woman can reason so objectively as u did above, women aren't that smart

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by andreernest28(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2015
video link plz.before i say anything
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by luvprince4real(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
simi4me:
God created Adam and Eve, not Ada and Eve.
hallelujah.....

tell d gals to leave men properties alone. leave it alone, we are not complaining.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by permanentgrace(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Blazing99:
Na the link be this oooo. Happy wankywank
http://www.234bizhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/naijauncutleak1.mp4
The vaseline crew, food don ready o. Make una bring out una vaseline.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2015
midasbliss:

lol.. not funny
don't want it funny!

Just trying to improve my writing and story skills

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Eddygourdo:
you must be a man, no woman can reason so objectively as u did above, women aren't that smart

Shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Chocboyslim: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Na so Di*ck scarce reach Dis girls are evil walahi....Wat pressure do u derived from ur follw female? abi dem sweet pass men? Na God go punish una for making girls scarce for guys....Olosssssheee!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2015
I find it hard to believe some people are asking for links. What are the youth turning to? God end this world today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.