Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University (80367 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Corps Members Deployed To Teach Students In Kogi University, Says ASUU / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Revolva(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can bear girls on girls...its really freaky but guys on guys needs to be a shame...
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by slimbiggy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
simi4me:
God created Adam and Eve, not Ada and Eve.

nor Adam and Steve!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by odaniel1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Watched d video and damn dox babes turned d heat up! Lolx
Never been against lesbians, I sure enjoy them but sadly Morals frown at it. Issokae, me I say let em be. Need to find one of em tho...lol #freakshow
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by cardoctor(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
No video no story.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by marlockj: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Whr is the video
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
These girls do not know the power of d1ck walahi.

Sha, the girls are supposed to be behind bars by now, I tried to inform one man when I read the news but he was in shower.

Reliable sources said he was preparing for a trip to Bermuda Triangle.
Oga, na comedy we dey do here?
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Hatrik(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
already watched the video........she was enjoying herself when she was doing it, its now she knew that its a shame ba.....sorry for you
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by midasbliss(f): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
don't want it funny!
Just trying to improve my writing and story skills
Lol... aite o... Ur nick Sha...
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Adeiza4real(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
aaaaaaaaaah shocked shocked shocked kogites, make una take things easy now
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
its 6 videos and only one seems to be here.. Where the rest dey nah? We dey wait ooo
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by FOREXMART(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby... OP where is the video?
Lol you very funny......
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by FOREXMART(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby...
OP where is the video?

Lol you very funny...... I can't believe y'all still asking for the video, you castigate and criticize em yet you wanna wannk on em.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by danduj(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nihilist:
Vaseline and tissue on standby... OP where is the video?
go to naijauncut.com,part 1-5 grin
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
midasbliss:

Lol... aite o... Ur nick Sha...
that's how we see it
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by RaptorX: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
VellyG:
Chaiii so as prick sweet reach they prefer finger and Love Machine.
How you know say prick sweet? Somebody don put am for ur buthole b4.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by simdam500(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
See how everyone is saying "the guys are to be blame" yet yesterday I read about the America contestants "Donald Trump" saying African men do not know more than love making... #GuessHisRight

Or maybe the guys are scared of been fed menstrual blood undecided
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by emsheddy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
These girls definitely knew what they were doing! they even had eyes on the camera that 'videod' them! They should be 'criticised' and made to face the 14years jail term jor! Nothing like I was lured into it! them put gun for your head? As for the dude saying people do worse in their closet, who is caught should not be spared jor! spare me that bullshit! Chei! see fine babes ooo! people future wives!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Don't be ignorant.

You think there aren't lesbians who have also slept with men?

Nobody gets lured into Lesbianism.

That one is a big lie.
They all should know when a fellow woman is being too nice or inappropriate.

So because the video has gone viral and their shameless deeds exposed, we should believe they were lured?

Come on.

True, this isn't prison where a person get forced into fagotry.
I will say though that the average Nigeria is quite judgemental.
14 years is a long time to lock someone in prison for experimenting with their sexuality.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eddygourdo:
you must be a man, no woman can reason so objectively as u did above, women aren't that smart
you have been mixing wit the wrong women. You have no brains too. Shameless and backward black man.. Ur mum and sisters and female families aren't smart too? Change yur female friends!! And there's nothing extraordinary with wat she wrote, its simply common sense; its ur dts dull after all otherwise wt she wrote is no big deal. I'm sorry I have to hit yu hard

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Shame on u.
big shame! Dullards who thinks masculinity equals intelligency. Cc: eddygourdo
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Eddygourdo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
flightz:
you have been mixing wit the wrong women. You have no brains too. Shameless and backward black man.. Ur mum and sisters and female families aren't smart too? Change yur female friends!! And there's nothing extraordinary with wat she wrote, its simply common sense; its ur dts dull after all otherwise wt she wrote is no big deal. I'm sorry I have to hit yu hard
Who is the waste of sperm trying to get my attention, u can see clearly ur lack of intelligence, this is Wat I expect from a woman, am sure my surprise at her statements are now well founded, PS, Mr man or girl, stop with the blackmail mentioning my family ladies, even stupidity has levels, and they clearly not at urs
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by dgysoft(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Na lie show me d video
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015
these peepz are delusional..they lured u nd u cn't simply reject them,if they lure you to stab ur sef,will you**nonsensity on dah way..21st century choi
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by dust88: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ther are lots of little boys in ths room who knws how to shut lady up , if u kip doin tht u wont learn. Ur very correct,i like Whn a sister, comes out 4 réal to say d truth, 85% is True. . I Hv dated over 6 gals at diff stages of my life and i hv realised each of them hv had it .one of dem was even havin i wit her kid sister Whn we started datin.
Wat cld be d cos of ths

Durentt:
Smh. Naija guys be claiming their diicks is useful to naija babes or as if naija babes cant liv witawt diicks

I swear 85% of naija babes are lesbians and find ur dickks useless. Da rest 15% can manage ur diicks but still prefer their fellow ladies!! Wise up
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
dust88:
Ther are lots of little boys in ths room who knws how to shut lady up , if u kip doin tht u wont learn. Ur very correct,i like Whn a sister, comes out 4 réal to say d truth, 85% is True. . I Hv dated over 6 gals at diff stages of my life and i hv realised each of them hv had it .one of dem was even havin i wit her kid sister Whn we started datin.
Wat cld be d cos of ths

ladies are too emotional and so loving towards their fellow ladies, most of dem are lesbians.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Who is the waste of sperm trying to get my attention, u can see clearly ur lack of intelligence, this is Wat I expect from a woman, am sure my surprise at her statements are now well founded, PS, Mr man or girl, stop with the blackmail mentioning my family ladies, even stupidity has levels, and they clearly not at urs
My message is simple,Straight and sHort: CHANGE THE WOMEN YOU MIX WITH, they are the unintelligent ones. And, learn how to use 'am' or I'm correctly, both aren't the same!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Eddygourdo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
flightz:
My message is simple,Straight and sHort: CHANGE THE WOMEN YOU MIX WITH, they are the unintelligent ones. And, learn how to use 'am' or I'm correctly, both aren't the same!
don't put capital letters in between small letters miss teacher, please preach to the heathen, if we assume ur a change from the women I currently know, how in ur rude lewdness to me have you proved me wrong in my earlier assertions, young man or woman Any right thinking fella knows women have very poor objective reasoning well many thanks to hormones for that, lack of objective reasoning in no way summarised I said they all unintelligent like u surmised from my post, so madam before u comment try and read well well oh,
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eddygourdo:
don't put capital letters in between small letters miss teacher, please preach to the heathen, if we assume ur a change from the women I currently know, how in ur rude lewdness to me have you proved me wrong in my earlier assertions, young man or woman Any right thinking fella knows women have very poor objective reasoning well many thanks to hormones for that, lack of objective reasoning in no way summarised I said they all unintelligent like u surmised from my post, so madam before u comment try and read well well oh,
Trash! I don't read trash. I gave my message already and it stands!
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:

ladies are too emotional and so loving towards their fellow ladies, most of dem are lesbians.
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
flightz:
I learnt u re a trans and faggg on nl
All dis tin just 4 me, Lol, am none of da above. Am just a normal guy
Re: Lesbianism Scandal Rocks Kogi University by flightz(f): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
All dis tin just 4 me, Lol, am none of da above. Am just a normal guy
ok. Revert back to (m)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

KSU Bike Man Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman (photo) / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.