Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! (3881 Views)

Interested In Making Passive Income Trading Bitcoins? / If You Are Nt Passionate About Making Passive Income Kindly Stay Off.paying Cool / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Being an internet marketing skeptic, i shouldn't be saying this, but bless the day i stumbled upon the site My Paying Ads. A great way to make passive income while I go about doing my work of the day.

Remember this is not a get rich quick scheme, so if you are looking to make quick money this is not for you. However Albert Einstein once said the most powerful force in the world is compound interest -which basically what this is all about and you can relate this to every other thing.

It took Linda Ikeji five years before she could afford a mansion in banana island

If you are tired of looking for jobs without success, if you would like to work from the comfort of your home, then this is the place to be. If you haven't joined My Paying Ads (MPA) then you are seriously missing out. This Revshare site is the best I have ever seen... Imagine earning $$$ every 30 mins or less? Start with as little as $1 and earn 120% ROI. The more shares you buy, the greater your profit. This is simply the best with trusted admin.
Just by clicking only 10 Ads a day, you will be making money in no time!
PayPal, Payza, Perfect money and STP accepted. What are you still waiting for..Join here https://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=57753
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I will be sharing with you my progress with Mypayingads on a monthly basis to show you this is real and a great way to earn passive income. smiley smiley

You can join here and walk your way towards financial freedom https://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=57753
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am excited to show you this. its only 10 days and I have already earned about 36% of initial deposit of $200.

And wait for it, I re-purchase shares, compounding and further increasing my earnings..and guess what, Its all passive!

Can't wait for day 30. Join here https://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=57753

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2015
hastralo:
Can you confirm the legality of this site?.Do they pay out?.Give me yOur phone number for us to talk.

The site is 100% legal. find me on twitter @smilycj, will share with some leads and report of payouts.
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
smiley smiley smileyWow!!! A promise is a promise. Ladies and Gents, in less than 30 days, this is the result. Imagine what would happen if i keep going for a whole year.If you like to join, you know what to do. https://www.mypayingads.com/index.php?ref=57753
You can reach me here 09081175349 or drop your email here if you need more info.

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by tonytony208(m): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2015
Let me know when you make your first withdrawal and you receive alert. Then, I will think of investing
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by dapoblest(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
dapoblest@yahoo.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
smiley smiley What can I say, Day 35

"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you're still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying" -Tony Robbins

More info - 09081175349

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
smiley smiley And we are still moving up...

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
"Whether You Think You Can or Think You Can't, You are Right..." Not much to say, but will only update post after every $1000 earned. You can follow thread or Call 09081175349 for more info. Happy Holidays y'all grin grin grin

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by moorej902(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
How do i register under you as it keep saying"This IP Address Is Already used by Other Members. You cannot register with this IP Address."

Tell me what to do and how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by spella: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2015
Onyg18@ gmail.com. tell me more
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by treasureboy09(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hhhhh
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by Dharey55(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
Long live MPA, am also a member
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by frontpage79: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2015
i need more info=hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2015
moorej902:
How do i register under you as it keep saying"This IP Address Is Already used by Other Members. You cannot register with this IP Address."

Tell me what to do and how to go about it. Thanks

Drop your email and will contact you immediately showing you all you need to do and the strategies.
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by saudatu(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2015
smilycj:

Drop your email and will contact you immediately showing you all you need to do and the strategies.
my email: adenleibrahim@yahoo.com
thank u
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by richieroxy(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hopef103@gmail.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by Elishmayor: 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2015
elishope24@gmail.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by Edenitis(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2015
tonytony208:
Let me know when you make your first withdrawal and you receive alert. Then, I will think of investing
Hi op. Third month now. Have you successfully made a withdrawal?
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by smilycj: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
saudatu:

my email adenleibrahim@yahoo.com
thank u

Check your email. Just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by kingnl: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2015
jdola6@gmail.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by gafmod: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2015
teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
israeloyetade@gmail.com whatsapp 07066896433
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by kingdavidmayor: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
davidmayorbass@gmail.com.or whatsapp-08037638616
Re: Making Passive Income....you Don't Want To Miss This!!! by deleo16(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Is this platform still working

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls what business can I start with 70k? Just finished Nysc / Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. / Earn At Least $18 - $320 Monthly With This Investment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.