Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,585 members, 7,801,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Address of These Short Codes Provider(Cellulant, Mtech, etc) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Address of These Short Codes Provider(Cellulant, Mtech, etc) (1631 Views)

Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Learn How To Use MTN Short Codes To Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Address of These Short Codes Provider(Cellulant, Mtech, etc) by chronique(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2009
pls does anyone know the address of these short codes provider(cellulant,mtech.vas2nets,etc).i need to get in touch with them.does anyone also know how much they charge per short sms?wont mind getting the contact of anyone working with them.i need to get to them urgently.here's my number in case anyone has useful info about them. 08064256929.thanks
Re: Address of These Short Codes Provider(Cellulant, Mtech, etc) by babariches: 11:34am On May 12, 2009
give me a call i think i can help you with the info. 08077801003

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Through Yahoo! Answers? / What I Do With #3,000 Starting Capital Online / Benefits Of Being A Firstmonie Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.