Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms (86156 Views)

CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 31, 2015
Odunharry:

welcome sir
The response I'm getting now is that Another BVN already exists on my new account.. Confused cos I already have a BVN with First bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Samcathe: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2015
Nice one op.
I just make use of the write up now
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Odunharry(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
UniosunGuy:
The response I'm getting now is that Another BVN already exists on my new account.. Confused cos I already have a BVN with First bank
if you have it with first bank then no need registering for another... just link it with other bank...

u will only use the one given to you by first bank... Go to other banks and fill your details.. what is required is ur account name which should be same as that of first bank, bvn from first bank and Acct number of the other bank(s)..
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by juddexy2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
Lemme wait for my bank to issue an official statement!
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by DjQris(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thanks a lot @op, very heplful
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
Odunharry:

if you have it with first bank then no need registering for another... just link it with other bank...

u will only use the one given to you by first bank... Go to other banks and fill your details.. what is required is ur account name which should be same as that of first bank, bvn from first bank and Acct number of the other bank(s)..
Now.. The issue is the GTBank BVN linker. I already have a BVN which was sent to my mobile phone from FirstBank. Now if I try connecting My account . it gives me that response.. I don't know if any other person is having the same prob. Or I should just go to GTBank and fill the necessary forms instead off doing it online..??
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by valdes00(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2015
abeg mak una no gimme HBP, I don use the keystone bank website to link my acct.... 50k no b small money Dis tym around o
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by olam: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
looking like scam ,I used the link above for my accounts, but now those accounts are blocked.(invalid transactions)
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by fikfik: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
BVN onlinelinker aint working.. any idea for diaspora?
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by MissIndependent(f): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2015
fikfik:
BVN onlinelinker aint working.. any idea for diaspora?
Dear Customer, 
Temporary Restriction of Your Account

In line with the Central Bank of Nigeria’s (CBN) directive that all accounts without Bank Verification Numbers (BVN) belonging to customers resident in Nigeria, should be restricted from debit transactions, please note that this category of GTBank accounts without BVNs have been restricted from debit transactions effective Sunday, November 1, 2015. 

As a result of this, your account with us has been classified as having inadequate KYC and can only receive Transfers and Deposits. Payments or cash withdrawals from such accounts have been restricted.

Please note that your account with us is still valid as the restriction placed on your account is temporary, and will be automatically removed once you enrol for your BVN at any of our branches nationwide or link a BVN to your account.

BVN enrolment will continue in all our branches nationwide after the 31st of October 2015 deadline.

If you are a non-resident customer and you have received this email, kindly call our 24-hour contact center, GTConnect to update your information. BVN enrolment for non-resident Nigerian customers has been extended to 31, January 2016.

Please remember that if you have obtained your BVN from another Nigerian bank or an offshore enrolment center, you can link it to your GTBank account using our Internet Banking platform, Corporate Website and all GTBank ATMs nationwide.

GTBank will never call you or send you a link in an email asking you to update your information or connect to the GTBank Internet Banking portal. Kindly report such calls to any of the numbers below or forward the emails to complaints@gtbank.com immediately you receive them.

For further enquiries, kindly visit GTBank corporate website or call GTConnect; our fully interactive self-service contact centre on +234 1 4480000, +234 80 2900 2900 or +234 80 3900 3900.

Thank you for banking with us.
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Baboo13(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just did mine for fidelity and UBA

Both are legitimate sources

Thanks thread opener
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Luchiana1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks jare..jav linkd my gt am left with eko..any code or link?
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
LieDetector:
this is what I see as a well articulated attempt to have access to several bank accounts of certain individuals by unscrupulous elements.

Best advise would be to pass smiley
they are all legit.
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by sparkleRed(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pls disregard dis ooo!
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Trut(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
undecided
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Why has UBA refused to change my name despite providing all these documents.
They still insist on ID card which I don't have.
Re: BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms by carlosSeyi(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2016
softandsweet:
Following this directive by the CBN,
http://www.cenbank.org/Out/2015/BPSD/BVN%20LINKAGE%20OPTIONS.pdf
all banks are directed to link your BVN once you have it to your other existing accounts by email or sms or web portal or phone call. 

so, If you have your BVN already, here is how to link it to your other accounts without going to the bank.

A. firstly, ask their twitter customer care team if there is an sms code or online portal or email address you can send your bvn details to while waiting for the answer, 
B. google to see if there is an sms code for BVN linking for the bank,  
C. then google to see if there is an online portal for BVN linking for the bank,  
D. if not, and if the twitter team havnt answered, try their facebook customer care team,
E.call their customer care if all fails,  
F.and then if all these still fail, go to the bank.

Here are those i got my hands on already. Note that the list is not exhaustive.

ACCESS BANK
BVN Linking by Text Message
With the Access BVN short code, you can link your BVN to your Access Bank Account. To do this, simply text BVN, your account number and BVN number to 20121. E.g: BVN 0123456189 78956834758 to 2021
check https://www.accessbankplc.com/bvn

OR 

BVN Linking online follow the link below
http://bvnlinking.accessbankplc.com:8080/bvnlinking/bvn.jsp

input your details and submit

DIAMOND BANK

BVN Linking online: follow the link below
http://www.diamondbank.com/mobilesite/index.php/component/content/article/2-uncategorised/606-bvn-enrolment-and-update

ECOBANK

You have to go to their banking hall

FCMB

BVN Linking online
if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile under 'NO BVN LINK HERE' and link

BVN Linking by email
send an email to customerservice@fcmb.com 
containing
1. Account name
2. Account number
3. BVN number 
4. bank you initially registered and got your BVN number from

[source FCMB bank twitter team]

FIDELITY BANK
BVN Linking by email
send your account details, mobile number, BVN, bank/date of registration and date of birth via mail to true.serve@fidelitybank.ng 

[source fidelity bank twitter team]

FIRST BANK

http://bvn.firstbanknigeria.com/form/

GTBANK

https://gtmt.gtbank.com/BVNLinker/start.aspx

or 

if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile under self service and link

HERITAGE BANK

You have to go to their banking hall

KEYSTONE BANK

http://www.keystonebankng.com/bvnlink.php

SKYEBANK

BVN Linking online
if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile and link it from there,

or

BVN Linking by email

Send an email to.  yescenter@skyebankng.com
containing
1. Account name
2. Account number
3. BVN number 
4. bank you initially registered and got your BVN number from

UBA

BVN Linking by Text Message
All a customer has to do is to send his or her valid BVN from the telephone number that was used to open their account to the short code number and it will become automatically linked,
*919*6# 
[source : https://www.ubagroup.com/mc/newsandevents/newstopic?id=20150706110121fc5jc6fnba ]

or 

https://uapps.ubagroup.com/linkbvn/

ZENITH BANK

BVN Linking by twitter
DM your BVN, account number, phone number, DOB, bank where registration was done and date of registration to  @ZenithBank

or

BVN Linking online
if you are registered for e-banking, go to your profile and link it from there,

or

BVN Linking by email

request for bvn update form from their twitter team @ZenithBank , fill and email to  zenithdirect@zenithbank.com.    

[source Zenith bank twitter team]

OTHER BANKS  

thats all i could get my hands on, based on friend's questions.   however, if your bank isnt present here, once again,here is the procedure i used to find this information  
A. firstly, ask their twitter customer care team if there is an sms code or online portal or email address you can send your bvn details to while waiting for the answer, 
B. google to see if there is an sms code for BVN linking for the bank,  
C. then google to see if there is an online portal for BVN linking for the bank,  
D. if not, and if the twitter team havnt answered, try their facebook customer care team,
E.call their customer care if all fails,  
F.and then if all these still fail, go to the bank.

SOURCE
http://ogaengineer..com.ng/2015/10/bvn-how-to-link-your-bvn-to-your-other.html?m=1

nice on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.