Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi (48673 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Kumuyi As He Turns 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by helinues: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2015
General Superintendent, GS, Deeper Christian Life Ministry, DCLM, Pastor Williams Kumuyi has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s fight against corruption as a step in the right direction which should be supported by all Nigerians.

In a chat with journalists, Kumuyi who was in Aba, Abia state on Sunday for a unique combined worship service of the church at the Abia State Polytechnic playground, said “I am a layman when it comes to politics. But from what we can see, I believe that the President is in the right direction and if we support him with our comments and in other ways, I believe that we will see corruption brought down very quickly.”

He stated that the Church can help the President in the fight against corruption by teaching members to shun evil conducts and contribute positively to the progress of the country.

“When we say the church, we are not just talking about buildings; we are talking of people who come to church and also go to offices. For the church to support the fight against corruption, preachers must teach our people to learn how to contribute positively to the progress of the country wherever they are .If you are a governor, commissioner, teacher, minister and among others; do your best for the country. Don’t think of what you can get out of the place that you are working, but how they can contribute to the place in order to support the efforts of the government.”

The cleric advised political office holders to lead with the fear of God and always remember to fulfill their campaign promises, insisting that they must see themselves as servants of the people who elected them into office.

Earlier in his sermon which centred on ‘The Riches of Christ’s Supernatural Love”, Kumuyi described God’s love for man as inexhaustible and beyond the imagination and understanding of man, adding that it was because of God’s love for man that made Him to send His only begotten son to die to redeem and reconcile man back to God.

According to him, “God is on a rescue mission and is ready to reach out to the deepest part of the earth to rescue anyone who wants to turn a new leaf. The reason why I’m in Abia state is that Abia is Gods Own State; I will like to plant in a place where the seed will germinate.”

Highlights of the cleric’s visit at the program titled; “Open for Extra-Ordinary Blessings”, was a special prayer session for the sick, church, Abia State and the entire country.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buharis-anti-corruption-war-a-step-in-right-direction-kumuyi/

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by zico530(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes o Daddy Kumuyi. Only advice him to be fair to everyone. It will not be accepted where ex-governors like Amaechi is not probbed despite several petitions on him are before the EFCC, but his counterpart Akpabio, a Hon. Senator is been harassed.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by kennyman2000(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
i think this man is right cos i no longer hear news of disapperance of huge billions anymore..

God bless PMB. God bless pastor kumuyi.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by slimdiggi: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
here they come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by gamaliel121(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Like. If you came here to read comments

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by aaamos(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Yes sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by chimchim1(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
gbagam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by stinggy(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Only a thief will not support actions against corruption.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Seculent: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
Word!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
General Buhari should also put something in place to uproot corruption from the minds of the people. If he fails in that aspect, the same evil will seep back into the government after he leaves power and we will start all over again.

I've seen many young people who still have the mindset of going into politics solely to amass wealth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by switesthart(f): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2015
go
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by lhordspy: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
k
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Sweetyie(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Kumuyi n Father Mbaka who's even right about politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by missKiffy(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Right move
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by ultrazone(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by BALLOSKI: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
The man that did not allow Jonathan to come to his church and campaign on the alter?

I love this man, unlike the gate-of-hell keeper !

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by ritux: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Rubbish....what step is in the right direction? Body language and witch hunting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by deebsman1(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Thanks daddy kumuyi. Thumbs up for not twisting truth.

PS: am still a very good Muslim: I belief there's no god except Allah and Moh'd p.b.u.h is his messenger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by UncleDeeee(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
I totally agree with the man of God but it's obvious Buhari isn't interested in fighting corruption. that is just a cover story to cover our eyes. The unfavourable policies we face and crash of the economy is more than corruption. The stalling of ministerial appointment is corruption. Just to mention a few

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by debbie(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by AUSVINS(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
One of the true man of God that I really respect unlike those that have the keys to the gate of hell.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by oluwakekz(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
and the truth shall set you free
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by EbirichBen(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
A Word is enough for the ...........
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by samblessed: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
God bless you sir! God bless all patriotic and selfless Nigerian leaders!! God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Lilianmaky: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Noted
Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
After some Wailing Wailers will be speaking rubbish

Three Gbosa for the Truth Speaking Pastor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Goke7: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
This is what I want to be hearing from our pastors, supporting the Government in the fight against corruption by teaching church members to shun evil and corrupt acts. Thanks Pastor Kumuyi, I hope all other MOGs will follow suit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by osazeeblue01: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
We are in support of the anti corruption. The next question is, if this fight is real, from what i have notice so far is another way to scam Nigerian because Buhari is after opposition party. Buhari is a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Truly men of God are not to criticize their leaders even if the leader is a devil. They can only advice and support. So is normal

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi by Chestar5(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Like. If you came here to read comments ..
xame here actually cool

*sips cold-ice olive oil*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.