Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Don't Do This At Work {video} - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Do This At Work {video} (8243 Views)

The Perils Of Using Whatsapp At Work / NCC At Work. It Has Started With Airtel. / Feed Your Dog Even While You Are At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Do This At Work {video} by henry007(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2015
I am a fan of the TECNO Phantom 5. I have been using one as my primary device till date and it has succeeded in impressing me. Last week, I saw a nice Ad for the Phantom 5 on YouTube. When I first saw it, I sat there grinning from ear to ear. The Ad features a young man in suit at the reception of an office building. He plays on his Phantom 5 to pass time while waiting for his appointment.

I like the short video because it highlights all the things I like about the Phantom 5 – fingerprint unlocking, high fidelity audio, great camera, and 4G LTE internet.

First up, is fingerprint unlocking. This is perhaps the greatest feature that brings convenience to the phone. In the Ad, the guy turns his phone around to place his index finger on the fingerprint scanner. I think that is not quite a convenient way to use it. How I use mine is pick it up facing me and my index finger automatically resting on the scanner at the back. The display comes alive and unlocks in that single, swift move. No flipping around or anything. But I am nit-picking; right? If he enjoys using it that other way…..

The Ad demonstrates the immersive media experience on the Phantom 5 – again, the guy is transported into a live concert experience. After this, you will see the guy being transported from the present into memories of good times with the camera. This is then followed by another transportation into a Roman theatre where two gladiators are slugging it out. He almost gets his head chopped off too and is timely transported back to reality where a lady summons him for his appointment. God saved him.

It is an entertaining video that is quite well done. It strikes a cord with me. I can testify to the fact that while the 5’s loudspeaker isn’t stereo, it churns out great quality audio that comes close to what obtains on devices with stereo speakers. The camera is really good too, and my Smile 4G LTE SIM works with the Phantom 5 without hitches for my mobile broadband needs.

Here is the video of the Ad for your own viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGq4ohUqPw

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by benigneOne(f): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol. Tecno has outdone itself as a brand with this one. Move over Samsung there's a new player in the game.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by benigneOne(f): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Maximum83: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2015
The audio output is awesome
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by benigneOne(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2015
I finally got to handle this phone first hand yesterday & I was really impressed.

The sleek body & gold color are to kill for, let me not even start on the user interface & camera .. Just too beautiful.

Was looking to get a Samsung galaxy s6 but the phantom 5 has completely floored it, in my honest unbiased opinion.

& for a phone upgradable to the Android 6.0 marshmallow, with all its other awesome features, I think the price is perfect. At least I'll buy it with my S6 money & have change for transport for my trip to Ghana. grin
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Okay. wow this is creative.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kolexepana: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2015
The video is clear AF
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Oooh I love this video. So dope so creative and fresh. Tecno is pulling out all the stops.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Wow. It looks like Tecno is no longer playing around. This phone is so sleek and neat I want to lick my screen.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Xhaka(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Tecno don wise up this wan na convam, no be chinko.. Thumbs up grin
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2015
No comment
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Tizzie: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
I use this & it's never had any issues. I'm an ex anti-tecno person & i always asked Tecno for a high end, up to standard smart phone & they delivered with the phantom five. This is my first Tecno phone & they totally have my heart.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Esotericbaby: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
henry007:

I am a fan of the TECNO Phantom 5. I have been using one as my primary device till date and it has succeeded in impressing me. Last week, I saw a nice Ad for the Phantom 5 on YouTube. When I first saw it, I sat there grinning from ear to ear. The Ad features a young man in suit at the reception of an office building. He plays on his Phantom 5 to pass time while waiting for his appointment.

I like the short video because it highlights all the things I like about the Phantom 5 – fingerprint unlocking, high fidelity audio, great camera, and 4G LTE internet.

First up, is fingerprint unlocking. This is perhaps the greatest feature that brings convenience to the phone. In the Ad, the guy turns his phone around to place his index finger on the fingerprint scanner. I think that is not quite a convenient way to use it. How I use mine is pick it up facing me and my index finger automatically resting on the scanner at the back. The display comes alive and unlocks in that single, swift move. No flipping around or anything. But I am nit-picking; right? If he enjoys using it that other way…..

The Ad demonstrates the immersive media experience on the Phantom 5 – again, the guy is transported into a live concert experience. After this, you will see the guy being transported from the present into memories of good times with the camera. This is then followed by another transportation into a Roman theatre where two gladiators are slugging it out. He almost gets his head chopped off too and is timely transported back to reality where a lady summons him for his appointment. God saved him.

It is an entertaining video that is quite well done. It strikes a cord with me. I can testify to the fact that while the 5’s loudspeaker isn’t stereo, it churns out great quality audio that comes close to what obtains on devices with stereo speakers. The camera is really good too, and my Smile 4G LTE SIM works with the Phantom 5 without hitches for my mobile broadband needs.

Here is the video of the Ad for your own viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGq4ohUqPw

I totally agree with on how the guy had to flip the phone to use the finger print Port, but hey different strokes for different folks + I guess the people behind the video wanted us to get a better view.

Nice one from Tecno, even tho I'm not so wowed by this phone. I give it a yess !
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by parrotibaba(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
See them tecno freaks

Phantom 5 floors galaxy s6 grin grin

I laugh in sign language

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by cheeksman: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
See them tecno freaks

I laugh in sign language

No point made oga.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kazzonline: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
To be honest,you dont hav the tecno phantom 5.you are a lair,this is the same video another hypocrite like you posted earlier of his own phantom 5,abi na only one video tecno phanto5 fit play.you guys are liars,hypocited paid by tecno to decieve nigerian.

if gsmarena or androidcentral and the likes are to review this dead phone tecno calls a flagship,it wont score 1/10 in there score sheet.but u hypocrites praise the device like its a beast..
Another mumu was even proud to post the mediocre benchmarks scores in a video on youtube..that benchmark score is so 2013..and it is a disgrace for a flagship device of that amout..

am still waiting for the remaining two hypocrites to post the same video as wel claiming they own d device.

Rubbish and edited video..if e sure for the op,do a youtube video using the device and give me that exact same video quality without any editing..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kazzonline: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
See them tecno freaks

I laugh in sign language

Any human that attests to this fact woud remain a fool for the rest pf their lives..it cant even stand close to a s4 talk more of a s6,,the phone go catch fire

2 Likes

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Tizzie: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazzonline:
To be honest,you dont hav the tecno phantom 5.you are a lair,this is the same video another hypocrite like you posted earlier of his own phantom 5,abi na only one video tecno phanto5 fit play.you guys are liars,hypocited paid by tecno to decieve nigerian.

if gsmarena or androidcentral and the likes are to review this dead phone tecno calls a flagship,it wont score 1/10 in there score sheet.but u hypocrites praise the device like its a beast..
Another mumu was even proud to post the mediocre benchmarks scores in a video on youtube..that benchmark score is so 2013..and it is a disgrace for a flagship device of that amout..

am still waiting for the remaining two hypocrites to post the same video as wel claiming they own d device.

Rubbish and edited video..if e sure for the op,do a youtube video using the device and give me that exact same video quality without any editing..

Seriously ?? Your whole post is just shxt ! Like did you even read the op's post at all ? The op never said the video was shot using a phantom 5, he said that he's been using the phone & he saw a nice ad. & thought he should share. This video is an ad. That highlights some of the phone's features & can be shared by anyone.

Don't be so hateful & minute minded.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Tizzie: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazzonline:

Any human that attests to this fact woud remain a fool for the rest pf their lives..it cant even stand close to a s4 talk more of a s6,,the phone go catchb fire

Probably you've not seen this phone or any recent Tecno cos if you have, you no go dey spew nonsense.

Anyways, if you don't wake up to the fact that the only constant thing in life is change, not only will you have none of the last letter of your signature, the word after educated also in your signature, is what you'll remain all your life.

Let's know when you catch up bro.
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kazzonline: 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tizzie:

Probably you've not seen this phone or any recent Tecno cos if you have, you no go dey spew nonsense.

Anyways, if you don't wake up to the fact that the only constant thing in life is change, not only will you have none of the last letter of your signature, the word after educated also in your signature, is what you'll remain all your life.

Let's know when you catch up bro.

Catch up Hahahaaaaa well ypu are part of the blind fools i am referring to,there is nothing to see or use about this dead device.sister if u r contemplating or hav brought this devixe for 70k you are a big fool.and tou wud forever remain one..and with all ur dumb words you wrote up dia you are the one that needs to really wake up.cos as for me i know what a real phone is,and i know a powerful device worth 70k wen i see one,this isnt one of them..and befoee u start thinking am a broke mofo and complaoninof the price,i brought a brand new lg g3 so money or the price is never my problem but this bullshii isnt worth it..

So all u story about change isnt really called for,if you truly know what a real phone is you woukd never in your life compare a comon mediatek proccesor to a top notch exynos processor built by samsung,and you will never in you life compare the display to a super amoled display on the s6,i can keep goin but you simply wont understand,cos ibsee you are marvelled by this dead on arrival of a device so keep flexing in the darkness

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kazzonline: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tizzie:

Seriously ?? Your whole post is just shxt ! Like did you even read the op's post at all ? The op never said the video was shot using a phantom 5, he said that he's been using the phone & he saw a nice ad. & thought he should share. This video is an ad. That highlights some of the phone's features & can be shared by anyone.

Don't be so hateful & minute minded.

I read the post,yes it is an ad and i can clearlybsee that,i am trying to point out the fact that this particula tecno phone cant produce the said quality shot in the video.also the op was part of those that ws paid to hype this partiuclar phone so dont come here and spill bullshii.i know what am arguing for and against.

As a lady i expect such sentiments from your end.but there is simply no hatred or beef here..a normal person would know dis fone isnt worth the price and the hype all dis paid hypemen keep shouting about.so wake up sistet,read up phone specs,watch youtube reviews and learn about benchmark scores before u start saying rubbish

Nd like i said op doesnt own this phone,and you arr a blind fool of you dont see that the op is still advertising the tecno phantom 5 with this thread,u shld read up and read btwn the lines

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tecno workers, I can see all of una. Una well done @Timi, Samuel, even you Ngozi, I see una work for here. Well played. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Only 1 post all of una get for account and the post na just to type una rubbish join for that overpriced piece of crap?

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by kazzonline: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jacide:
Tecno workers, I can see all of una. Una well done @Timi, Samuel, even you Ngozi, I see una work for here. Well played. grin

Hahahahahahahaaa nice bursting guy,all of dem funny enough dem dey all tecno threads,frm camon c8 to phantom 5,tecno dey beg to sel dis phone,nd one fool said its floorthe samsung s6,i wonder if samsung opens fake accounts to hype its amazing products..

If you products are world class,people would hunt for the not all dis mediocre sales strategy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by benigneOne(f): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
kazzonline:

I read the post,yes it is an ad and i can clearlybsee that,i am trying to point out the fact that this particula tecno phone cant produce the said quality shot in the video.also the op was part of those that ws paid to hype this partiuclar phone so dont come here and spill bullshii.i know what am arguing for and against.

As a lady i expect such sentiments from your end.but there is simply no hatred or beef here..a normal person would know dis fone isnt worth the price and the hype all dis paid hypemen keep shouting about.so wake up sistet,read up phone specs,watch youtube reviews and learn about benchmark scores before u start saying rubbish

Nd like i said op doesnt own this phone,and you arr a blind fool of you dont see that the op is still advertising the tecno phantom 5 with this thread,u shld read up and read btwn the lines
All these gra-gra for LG-G3. LOL

I still stand by my words.

I rest my case.

*court*
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by benigneOne(f): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jacide:
Only 1 post all of una get for account and the post na just to type una rubbish join for that overpriced piece of crap?

Madam abi na oga, Tecno doesn't pay me & you should learn to say the truth when you see it. I've used a wide range of phones & tablets & this right here is a praise-worthy device.

Maybe now you can tell us who pays you to trash Tecno, cos from your posts, that's your primary goal on NL
Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by ochuski(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
No matter how u put it, the tecno Phantom 5 story is as BORING as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Avero(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2015
kazzonline:

Any human that attests to this fact woud remain a fool for the rest pf their lives..it cant even stand close to a s4 talk more of a s6,,the phone go catch fire

The thing pain me, you can't even compare it to s4, WTF? Thank you for Just saying my mind

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Youngpo413: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2015
benigneOne:
I finally got to handle this phone first hand yesterday & I was really impressed.

The sleek body & gold color are to kill for, let me not even start on the user interface & camera .. Just too beautiful.

Was looking to get a Samsung galaxy s6 but the phantom 5 has completely floored it, in my honest unbiased opinion.

& for a phone upgradable to the Android 6.0 marshmallow, with all its other awesome features, I think the price is perfect. At least I'll buy it with my S6 money & have change for transport for my trip to Ghana. grin
Marketers

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This At Work {video} by Esotericbaby: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2015
As much as I want to ignore & go on, I can't help it. Maybe comparing the phone to an s6 was extreme but s4 Let's be realistic here guys come on ! Even though I haven't seen this phone I know how cliché Samsung can be + full of flaws. Tecno has come with smthn different, give them some credit instead of always bashing.

My honest two cents !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ZTE Mifi Password Forgotten / The New Archos 53 Platinum Phone / "AT Command Fail To Send" Device Is Rooted With Kingroot Innjoo T1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.