Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! (2503 Views)

Contradiction By Modenine / New Joint By Modenine (comdey Money.) / Funny Shit - Who Stole The Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2009
omo asdies the fact that modenine is the best lyricist on the continent, i think he s alos one of the funniest rappers we have around . . man d bob too funny,

listen to the track on his myspace page and drop ya comments . .

www.myspace.com/modenine
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by audio: 2:44pm On May 06, 2009
same old Mode 9. I wish he'll do something out of his comfort zone
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2009
audio:

same old Mode 9. I wish he'll do something out of his comfort zone

were u expecting him to sound like a japanese . .

i smell beef. . .
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by tosinaded(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2009
nothing new
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by chrisical(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2009
funny shit but could have done something better.comedy money is enough.why this?
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by tosinaded(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2009
chrisical:

funny shit but could have done something better.comedy money is enough.why this?
misplaced priorities
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2009
na idiots full here . .

cant som1 just have fun again?

For God's sake, the ealier u guys realize this rap thing is part of mode, the berra ooo . . he has a studio in his house for God's sake!!! and he records tracks as he likes . . . Abegii . . . it was funny and the theme of this track is far different from that of comedy money!!!

Bloody retards!!!
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by chrisical(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2009
Look java,you cant force everybody to like mode 9.And as a human being,you cant satisfy everybody.So stop berating anybody for not feeling the guy.Infact i never implied i hated him but why is he doing 'too much' funny tracks .Mode 9--real mc
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2009
chrisical:

Look java,you cant force everybody to like mode 9.And as a human being,you cant satisfy everybody.So stop berating anybody for not feeling the guy.Infact i never implied i hated him but why is he doing 'too much' funny tracks .Mode 9--real mc

i kukuma didnt berate anyone. But wait a minute, is it a sin to infuse funny lyrics into ur track? Well i dont blame u and ur clan. How can a sane man ask why a rapper is doing too many funny tracks . . .

Modenine has over 200 rap songs released as singles, albums and mixtapes . . . listen to the, and tell me how many of them make u laff . . . mumu
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2009
javalove:

omo asdies the fact that modenine is the best lyricist on the continent, i think he s alos one of the funniest rappers we have around . . man d bob too funny,

listen to the track on his myspace page and drop ya comments . .

www.myspace.com/modenine

wow sad
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by tosinaded(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2009
javalove:

he has a studio in his house for God's sake!!! and he records tracks as he likes . . .

such a stupid statement undecided
he has a studio so he can dish out rubbish abi
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2009
tosinaded@:

such a stupid statement undecided
he has a studio so he can dish out rubbish abi

I can bet my life that u havent listened to the track in question . . and who says he's been dishing out rubbish . . .well, once again God loves stupid pple cos he created lots of them
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 06, 2009
God did not create stupid people biko.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by bgees(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2009
mode 9 finally knows that he is a very boring rapper. now he is doing comedy rap.

songs like this and ''comedy money'' just make him look stupid. he needs professional advice.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 7:02pm On May 06, 2009
bgees:

mode 9 finally knows that he is a very boring rapper. now he is doing comedy rap.

songs like this and ''comedy money'' just make him look stupid. he needs professional advice.

jay z must be stupid too for doing something like that. NL has the highest number of fools.

he didnt force u to buy his CD, did he? If u dont like him, dont buy his album , , , shikena

To us, he's not boring and he is and will eber the the best.

It because of retards like you he sang "Follow your heart" . . . do it ur way man
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by Bassline: 7:05pm On May 06, 2009
I have listened to the track and to me, it doesn't have any appeal. Yes he is putting the words together and they are rhyming and there is a beat there, but i don't feel any excitement. Can't he try rapping about something with substance and maybe using a more commercial beat like others.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2009
Bassline:

I have listened to the track and to me, it doesn't have any appeal. Yes he is putting the words together and they are rhyming and there is a beat there, but i don't feel any excitement. Can't he try rapping about something with substance and maybe using a more commercial beat like others.

go ask ur boy, i rock from lagos to sokoto/
PURE skill, and i wud neva go jogodo /
FOR MASS APPEAL, its from the heart like ko ko ko/
Everybod's gone pop
COMMERCIAL RAPPERS, always hoping that i flop/
when i won that award, heared u nearly blew ur top/
cos i kept it real, and everyone thinks i m hot/
WITHOUT THE HALF NAKED DANCERS,i rock any spot/
To the rooftop, whether they know me or not/
I AINT POP, i dont give a phuk about what u got/

Now to answer ur question, if he doesnt appeal to u, dont listen to him . . na by force? Must he try to do it like the others?

This kontry taya me oooooo
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by Bassline: 8:00pm On May 06, 2009
javalove:

Now to answer ur question, if he doesnt appeal to u, dont listen to him . . na by force? Must he try to do it like the others?

This kontry taya me oooooo

I don't understand you. You posted the link and said listen to it. Now i've listened, you're saying i shouldn't listen if he doesn't appeal to me. Isn't it a bit late for that? Why are you getting so worked up anyway? Are you Mode 9? If you are, i'm sorry. Just offering my opinion
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by babasmallz(m): 5:42am On May 07, 2009
Bassline:

I don't understand you. You posted the link and said listen to it. Now i've listened, you're saying i shouldn't listen if he doesn't appeal to me. Isn't it a bit late for that? Why are you getting so worked up anyway? Are you Mode 9? If you are, i'm sorry. Just offering my opinion

lol grin grin

and personally i dnt think d guy is all dat, tongue
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by dammiecool(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2009
can someone pls tell mode 9 that hes not funny angry angry angry angry
no be by force abegii cool cool cool
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by Phony200(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2009
Funny or not, everyone's entitled to his own opinion. Mr Java, please deal with it.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by dammiecool(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2009
phony,why java n not u cool cool cool
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2009
ok i v heared u guys. May be the confusion is in the subject . . . i shudnt have used funny shit.

anywayz, whatever . . . !
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by dammiecool(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2009
@java
U be correct guy ure not like dat fish brain who claim he knows it all cool cool cool
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2009
:d
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by frijos(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2009
Mode 9 is a very skillful rapper no doubt he got his many fans and supporters but unfortunately they're not buying his music instead going for the free download! it's a shame!
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by baslone: 3:50pm On May 07, 2009
The free download aint gon' affect him coz he got a studio at the back of
his house
so he'll keep pumping more hits until he surpasses that nigg*a PAC.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by rapjunkie(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2009
frijos:

Mode 9 is a very skillful rapper no doubt he got his many fans and supporters but unfortunately they're not buying his music instead going for the free download! it's a shame!

baslone:

The free download aint gon' affect him coz he got a studio at the back of
his house
so he'll keep pumping more hits until he surpasses that nigg*a PAC.

cosign that

BUT

Mode9 has never been concerned about material gains anyway. I respect his position. At the end of the day he doesn't want to go pop.

One day in the future, we will all be grateful to mode9 for providing an extensive catalogue of Naija hip hop songs, hate them or love them.

Not like Ghetto P who has released only 1 song in 2 years.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by dejiariyo: 4:33pm On May 07, 2009
rapjunkie:

Not like Ghetto P who has released only 1 song in 2 years.

2 years and counting grin grin grin grin
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by bgees(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2009
javalove:

jay z must be stupid too for doing something like that. NL has the highest number of fools.

he didnt force u to buy his CD, did he? If u dont like him, dont buy his album , , , shikena

To us, he's not boring and he is and will eber the the best.

It because of retards like you he sang "Follow your heart" . . . do it ur way man

that was my opinion and i am very much entitled to it. but u are the dumbest piece of sh!t that ever signed-in on NL. Ur signature confirms it. and I'm sure u were thrown down the stairs as an infant.

and its very certain u are already drooling spit all over ur keyboard right now,arindin. I should leave chronic imbeciles like u alone.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by javalove(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2009
dejiariyo:

2 years and counting grin grin grin grin

lol . . where do u want him to get money to do anoda one . . .? u think say to do track easy . . . 6k a track at phatwall studios . .lol

bgees:

that was my opinion and i am very much entitled to it. but u are the dumbest piece of sh!t that ever signed-in on NL. Ur signature confirms it. and I'm sure u were thrown down the stairs as an infant.

and its very certain u are already drooling spit all over ur keyboard right now,arindin. I should leave chronic imbeciles like u alone.

rubbish!!!! Find berra things to write . . . u dont have a point.
Re: Alaba By Modenine - Funny Shit: ! by DBR: 2:47pm On May 08, 2009
Bassline:

I have listened to the track and to me, it doesn't have any appeal. Yes he is putting the words together and they are rhyming and there is a beat there, but i don't feel any excitement. Can't he try rapping about something with substance and[b] maybe using a more commercial beat like others.[/b]

Bassline, tell me one 9ja rapper/emcee who has more substance and kicks knowledge than M9.
The track aint a funny track, nor comedy, t'wasnt meant to be. It's an instructive piece of work.
More like givin tips on findin ur way around in 9ja music market.
U talkin bout commercial beat? T'was ok when Eminem used it for "crack a bottle" but M9 rides
on the same beat and it's not ok? It shows ur taste of what a go is. Guess some pple will rather
ride a commercial bus than ride in their own exclusive ride, lol grin
oNe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darey's "double Dare"album Details + Tracklist / Blink Feat. Lynxxx – Of Life / Download Wizkid – Nobody But You Ft Wale .mp3 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.