Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (33292 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by walemadu: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
holy things

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by tolexy007(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
redcliff:

apparently, its "i am a fooool" button we need in your case....
then that shows how foolish you are, senseless mofo.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by ultrazone(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by cardoctor(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fayose in Jerusalem. Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by kinibigdeal(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God no stoning of Satan in Jerusalem grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by bholaahrin(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Excursion tInx!!!
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by komek(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
What are they looking for in Jerusalem ?

Same business that take them to Mecca

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
YurFatHer:
See Photos of Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti, Dogara, Speaker of the House of Representatives with other Nigeria pilgrimages in Jerusalem praying for the Nation, Nigeria.
It will be recalled that it is at the Holy land that Speaker Dogara said God used Fayose to pronounced him the Speaker of the lower chamber.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/see-photos-of-fayose-dogara-and-others-in-jerusalem.134838/

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by chocolateme(f): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
komek:

Same business that take them to Mecca
lol
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Endtimesmith(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wait......Continue!!!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by kayo80(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
What are they looking for in Jerusalem ?

They want to win sympathy from Christian. It worked for GEJ for a long time...till it failed in the last elections.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by omonnakoda: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
No land is more holy than Africa. People need to wake up and free their minds

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by jewelbaby55(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
What will prayers do? Instead of staying here and work they are going on a tour. How many times have you seen Obama traveling such stupid trips. Dats why Donald Trump said what he said

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by chocolateme(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
kayo80:

They want to win sympathy from Christian. It worked for GEJ for a long time...till it failed in the last elections.
koo nke I ma
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by salveoP(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
u don't need to go to Jerusalem to pray to b heard by God. In fact in Jesus' words " the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father". So those who worship God must worship him in spirit and in truth. So u can pray anywhere not minding your location... except they are in Jerusalem for tourism or site seeing.... ma opinion though...
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by kayo80(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
koo nke I ma

What?
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by lekzzydo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
grin i just like this two guys, fayose my guy, Dogara my personal person grin... all i can see here is our future president and vice president, hit like button if you agree with me and Share if you think otherwise

i commented because i want to say u r a dumbass

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Perfectwazobia: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gov Fayose needs to dress better for events ,though I guess he is trying to be simple.He is an elder statesman in his own right and he is representing an entire state.

Just my one cent of advise to the crew handling his wardrobe . No insults intended.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by tolexy007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
lekzzydo:

i commented because i want to say u r a dumbass
i reply you, because you appear and sound stupiid grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Emyogalanya: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
boman2014:

and he will still use that useless MOUTH to insult the PRESIDENT
what do satan stonning hajj death victims use in insulting Gej thier ass you think
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Jadegold: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yes fayose my governor am always proud of you carry on God is behind you don't mind the enemies,
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by globalresource: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
moscobabs:
dogara na xtian?

Yes and a very committed one, he attends bishop oyedepo's ministry...living faith
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lord pls deliver your people from stampede kiss
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Austin4lif: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
grin i just like this two guys, fayose my guy, Dogara my personal person grin... all i can see here is our future president and vice president, hit like button if you agree with me and Share if you think otherwise
u can't have a christian president and a vice president also a christian. Nigeria is a secular country. Go and study ur political mathematics
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by tolexy007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
u can't have a christian president and a vice president also a christian. Nigeria is a secular country. Go and study ur political mathematics
Waoo, never notice that...thanks, bro. think i was carried away by the love i have for them...
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Meanwhile their ritualistic preparing the concoctions to eat here in Nigeria. Na the human blood weh deh go take mix am remain.

God deh
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by shegxy9(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
today is my birthday guys give me plenty likes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by YoowPeeRochas(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Useless parrot + sheer betrayer....
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by babayinka77(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
FTBOY:
jerusalem isn't meant for politicians!

And why is jerusalem not meant for politicians? Jerusalem belong to Jews, Muslims and Christians , so it's free for all the 3 religions in Israel namely judaism, Christianity and islam. Politicians are everywhere in jerusalem both from Palestinians and Israelis etc. Politicians are the same all over the world. So whether you like it or not, politicians would visit Mecca and jerusalem.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Austin4lif:

But its a different ball game in Ekiti State, where we even have a pastor as Fayose's Deputy and nobody raise an eye brow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? / How I Was Scammed By Kc Gaming Network(bet9ja Company) / Saudi Arabia To Build Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.